LFCC Entrances and Floor Plan

Thanks for this SM, only just realised that my Sigourney Weaver with Powerloader shoot will be in the prop area in zone 1, and not in the Photo shoot sections, don't know how I missed that on the schedule! ^_^

Awesome! Seems like a lot of floor hopping on the Sunday for me :lol:

Forgive my idiocy, but the main entrance is the one opposite the station? Or have I got it wrong? The Olympia site isn't loading properly on my phone :(

The main Entrance is on Hammersmith Road, not the one next to the station. Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

My disabled mother has hired a wheelchair from the Olympia for the event. Will this be picked up in the YALC entrance? Or will it be found elsewhere and then we come to the YALC entrance?

Earls Court had arranged pickup at the Cloakroom, but I got no idea how this is handled at the Olympia. You best contact them directly to answer this.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

My disabled mother has hired a wheelchair from the Olympia for the event. Will this be picked up in the YALC entrance? Or will it be found elsewhere and then we come to the YALC entrance?

Sorry but the wheelchair is booked with the venue, you'll need to ask them.

Hi guys, I have a quick question, I'm wondering what would be easier for me... I have Christopher Lloyd in the Delorean, Road Warrior Animal (Photo C) and Kurt Angle shoots (Photo A) all booked for Sunday. I also want to do the wrestling talk and get a photo with the 1885 clock face.

As i'm a lowly regular ticket holder, am I best to run straight to Kurt Angle, then the clock face, as they're next to each other, and try and catch Christopher down a level? I'm batch one for all the shoots so that shouldn't be an issue, but the 2nd CL shoot clashes with RW Animal. I'm just worried the queues maybe too long.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Hi guys, I have a quick question, I'm wondering what would be easier for me... I have Christopher Lloyd in the Delorean, Road Warrior Animal (Photo C) and Kurt Angle shoots (Photo A) all booked for Sunday. I also want to do the wrestling talk and get a photo with the 1885 clock face.

As i'm a lowly regular ticket holder, am I best to run straight to Kurt Angle, then the clock face, as they're next to each other, and try and catch Christopher down a level? I'm batch one for all the shoots so that shouldn't be an issue, but the 2nd CL shoot clashes with RW Animal. I'm just worried the queues maybe too long.

I'd skip the clock face and go straight to Christopher. You can squeeze in the clock face when you have time in that time slot.

I'd skip the clock face and go straight to Christopher. You can squeeze in the clock face when you have time in that time slot.

Ok cool, my other half has a Catherine Tate photo in one of the later batches, so after her photo we could have a look at the stalls then head over to the prop then I guess :) Thanks you

Awesome! Seems like a lot of floor hopping on the Sunday for me :lol:

Forgive my idiocy, but the main entrance is the one opposite the station? Or have I got it wrong? The Olympia site isn't loading properly on my phone :(

The main Entrance is on Hammersmith Road, not the one next to the station.

Right. Only a quick walk from the bus stop which is the route I have to take anyway.

Thanks for the info, I'd only been to the venue once before and that was via the station so assumed that was the main entrance. Hadn't a clue about any of the road names so couldn't figure which one was Hammersmith Road (I'm clearly an idiot) :lol: