GEMMA WHELAN - DAY CHANGE

• Showmasters Admin

Due to work commetmints Gemma Whelan will only be about to attend Sunday now. Any one with a Saturday ticket can now use the ticket on Sunday if you can. If you can not then please email the shop for a refund at shop@showmastersevents.com

• Like 1

As a gold pass holder if Gemma is fully booked up for photoshoots, who else can we use our 2x vouchers which are included in the gold pass on? Everyone else are charging £15 :/

Collete Hiller is £10 guests.

Edited by Crazyfools

soe we use the saturday tickets on the sunday? :) What time on the Sunday?

According to the List the time of Gemma's Photo shoot is around 1330hrs. Make sure you go there at the start time, They may extend her photo shoot so the saturday people can get done too... :smile: Hope this helps. Make sure when you get to venue you check the photo shoot list which will be displayed all around the place....

Glad she hasn't cancelled altogether! Was going to meet her Sunday anyway but I hope they have enough photo shoot tickets left to use my gold pass vouchers on! Would be gutted if I couldn't get a photo with her!

Just wish for gold passes Showmasters could email a discount code for the photo shoots so we could buy them from the store now and get the £20 off rather than waiting for the event to start. Don't really fancy going to the sales desk as it is let alone the risk of sellouts.

• Like 2

Very glad she hasn't cancelled the sunday, as I still want four auto's from her...Have one already from another event, but she's the only interesting 10 pound guest for me and my wife and I hate wasting good vouchers...

Im just wondering about her photoshoot, she only has a 10 min slot so I guess there wont be more Photoshoots added? (Would love if more would be added otherwise Im fine either way)

Edited by Wondermoose

I appreciate that email address is probably inundated with emails at the moment, but what's the estimated turnaround of acknowledging an email? I have a Saturday only ticket and emailed yesterday requesting a refund... Thanks!

Definitely more than a day, sorry. 6 working days probably.

Im just wondering about her photoshoot, she only has a 10 min slot so I guess there wont be more Photoshoots added?

With Charles Dance gone I imagine there'll be a photoshoot schedule 2.0 at some point including more time for Gemma.

I appreciate that email address is probably inundated with emails at the moment, but what's the estimated turnaround of acknowledging an email? I have a Saturday only ticket and emailed yesterday requesting a refund... Thanks!

Definitely more than a day, sorry. 6 working days probably.

Im just wondering about her photoshoot, she only has a 10 min slot so I guess there wont be more Photoshoots added?

With Charles Dance gone I imagine there'll be a photoshoot schedule 2.0 at some point including more time for Gemma.

Lets hope that there will be more time for Gemma :smile:

• Like 1

I hope more will be added, I was going to buy a photo shoot ticket on Friday at the sales desk with my gold pass voucher! Anyone know if anymore Kelly Hu or Erin Cahill photo shoots will be added on the Friday? I was going to buy them all on the day with the vouchers and they've all seemed to sell out between yesterday and today!

I think there will be more for sale seeing as EB doesn't say final.

At least I hope so as I was going to do the same as you, use my gold pass vouchers for her shoot on the Sunday and then get it signed afterwards...