Signing Metallic Posters?

Hi Guys,

I purchased a Hobbit BotFA metallic foil poster from HMV the other day but now I'm thinking it might look pretty cool signed but I'm just wondering if it would be signable.

The poster itself isn't metal but more like the old shiny Pokemon cards where only certain parts are shiny.

Does anyone have any experience getting things like these signed? Does the ink even dry on these?

Never really gotten anything signed other than 10x8's or books so just want to make sure before I have to find out the hard way.

This is the poster: http://www.gbeye.com/products/posters/metallic-foils-collection/The-Hobbit-Battle-Of-Five-Armies-Smaug

I've had a metal item signed and it was fine but can't offer any opinion on your item I'm afraid. Unless someone can reassure you I'd suggest that if you can afford it buy another one and a sharpie and draw on it yourself to see what happens.

Hi Guys,

I purchased a Hobbit BotFA metallic foil poster from HMV the other day but now I'm thinking it might look pretty cool signed but I'm just wondering if it would be signable.

The poster itself isn't metal but more like the old shiny Pokemon cards where only certain parts are shiny.

Does anyone have any experience getting things like these signed? Does the ink even dry on these?

Never really gotten anything signed other than 10x8's or books so just want to make sure before I have to find out the hard way.

This is the poster: http://www.gbeye.com/products/posters/metallic-foils-collection/The-Hobbit-Battle-Of-Five-Armies-Smaug

if give it plenty time to dry should be ok ,can ask to test it, do small mark first, just incase sometimes i take my own different colour markers with different thickness nib