Watch out, closures on the circle and district line

BALLS! cant do kings cross-earls court-kensington olympia ballsy ballsy balls!

This is possible on Saturday and Sundays only as the District line between earls court and Olympia is closed during the week

On the friday you could do kings cross to earls court then walk from earls court to olympia, this walk is about 20 mins

Otherwise you could do kings cross to holborn on the picadiliy line, holborn to shepards bush, walk to the overground (5 mins), overground to olympia

Or get the picadily line to earls court. District line to west brompton, then overground from west brompton to olympia

wait, so i CAN do that?! AWESOME!

• Moderators

Same here what time are use getting there for?

I'm aiming to be at Olympia between 11:30/12:00 (hopefully)

I'm planning about 12ish hopefully will be easy to get there I don't want to get lost lol was so easy getting to earls Court
Leave to admit I'm the same, done a lot of these things but this is the first time I've actually been to Olympia, looks simple enough I'm sure we'll be fine.

This is the exact plan i had as im coming from kings x all 3 days too. hope nothing changes as im not a frequent visitor to london so the tubes etc are a tad daunting.

friday

i planned to:

piccadilly line from kings x to earls court. District line to west brompton, then overground from west brompton to olympia

SAT/SUN

kings cross-earls court-kensington olympia

OR

ive been told i can get to barons court then 10 min walk from there??

BALLS! cant do kings cross-earls court-kensington olympia ballsy ballsy balls!

This is possible on Saturday and Sundays only as the District line between earls court and Olympia is closed during the week

On the friday you could do kings cross to earls court then walk from earls court to olympia, this walk is about 20 mins

Otherwise you could do kings cross to holborn on the picadiliy line, holborn to shepards bush, walk to the overground (5 mins), overground to olympia

Or get the picadily line to earls court. District line to west brompton, then overground from west brompton to olympia