validation problem

UPDATE: All e-mails are supposed to go out today.

If the e-mail does not arrive or you manage to miss the fee with a new order: SM are aware of those (potential) issues. Mention it when you go use the ticket and everything will be okay.

does that mean that we can pay the validation fee when we get our pic done?

I brought Rose Leslie photoshoot Sat ticket today, I did tick the box for e-ticket validation but the total cost of the order was £15, not £17.50. I need the e-ticket validation fee email ASAP, I'm heading to London tomorrow afternoon.

Another question: do I have to print the e-ticket validation?

Edited by riderj123

I just got my email :)

It also said 'To avoid delays with your ticket/s being accepted this weekend, when scanned, please make sure the validation is paid prior to your arrival at the event.

Although if you have an issue paying the validation fee please don’t worry, we can deal with it at the event if needed.'

so you should be ok :)

Edited by hitchick

I brought Rose Leslie photoshoot Sat ticket today, I did tick the box for e-ticket validation but the total cost of the order was £15, not £17.50. I need the e-ticket validation fee email ASAP, I'm heading to London tomorrow afternoon.

Another question: do I have to print the e-ticket validation?

No, you don't have to print.

If the e-mail doesn't come I have already explained how to proceed a couple of posts above yours.

I just received an email saying here:

Due to the closeness of the event we will be completing this at the show. Please make the crew at the entrance aware that this needs to be paid and they will arrange this for you.

Please be reassured you will not be refused entry of use of the tickets once this has been done.

Where do I ask and help me to pay the e-ticket validation for Rose Leslie photoshoot ticket when I arrive first thing before the photoshoot?

Thank you

I just received an email saying here:

Due to the closeness of the event we will be completing this at the show. Please make the crew at the entrance aware that this needs to be paid and they will arrange this for you.

Please be reassured you will not be refused entry of use of the tickets once this has been done.

Where do I ask and help me to pay the e-ticket validation for Rose Leslie photoshoot ticket when I arrive first thing before the photoshoot?

Thank you

Please ask the entrance crew when you get your wristband. I currently have no info, sorry. I would guess sales table, but that is really only a guess. If I get an update I will post.

So basically, we'll be okay even if the validation doesn't come through before tomorrow? I may make sure I have £2.50 in coins, so I can pay at the sales table if needs be.

But we'll definitely get in. Phew! I was worried I would travel up and then not get in because my email is yet to come through!

So basically, we'll be okay even if the validation doesn't come through before tomorrow? I may make sure I have £2.50 in coins, so I can pay at the sales table if needs be.

But we'll definitely get in. Phew! I was worried I would travel up and then not get in because my email is yet to come through!

Yes, you will be okay. That assurance is made about 5 times on this page alone. ;)

Haha

Yes, you will be okay. That assurance is made about 5 times on this page alone. ;)

Hahaha, I just worry a LOT, even when I don't need to - it's in my veins!