So where is my diamond pass

Sorry JayBenoit but i experianced a similar thing i too ordered my MJF diamond pass on the 17 of April and its a no show and order my SW diamond pass the day after she was confirmed as attending and i have recieve that one.I emailed the showmasters shop explaining how i was concerned that has my MJF pass been sent to a wrong address or just lost in the post and a lovely person called Mara said that my MJF pass will be avaible to collect at the show as they didnt have my address on file but i couldnt understand that as i already have my SW pass but it is a great piece of mind knowing that it hasnt been lost maybe you could emailed the shop and ask like i did x

Edited by harley

It seems that the distribution of these Diamond passes is all over the place, some people have received them, some haven't, some only some of them.

Me for example, I have ordered SW, MJF and BP. I have received all but SW and am now told I have to collect it on the day.

It's all well and good telling people not to panic, but then it is only natural for people to be concerned when they pay out a lot of money and do not receive the items, and furthermore told they have to collect them at the event and there doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason as to why some people have them and some don't.

Overall, whilst it's only really a minor issue it will (and has) create a negative view for the people who have not received their pass especially those that ordered some time ago.

It is pretty poor that it has come to this, it's not exactly rocket science to post out some passes.

I just hope that this is not a reflection of how the organisation of the actual event will be. I have confidence it will be good, but this very poor show with the diamond pass distribution doesn't look good.

I can only assume there has been delays in getting these passes made...

With Eventbrite now being used, there has not been the normal rush of posting out lots and lots of photoshoot tickets..

I ordered two Diamond passes the day they went on sale and have only got one of them delivered (so it is not an address problem)..

I don't mind picking it up on the day (provided there are not massive queues), but these Diamond passes are one of the top tickets for this event and assumed they would have been a first priorty to get right...

I'm confident that everyone will be able to get their passes, but it may cause delays for some people who may miss one of the early photoshoots..