So where is my diamond pass

Hey

Like the title says no SW pass as yet. Now I know there was an address issue with my particular pass which was rectified (shop emailed me to say all was fine), It was ordered within 90 minutes of the announcement and my confirmation states batch 1 so I guess I'm no. 1- 170.

I'm just a little surprised that after paying £400 weeks ago there has been nothing further.

Now it seems I may have to collect my pass on the day which I'm sure will involve more delay and more queuing which kinda negates the whole reason for spending out on the darn thing in the first place.

😞😞😞

Have you already been in contact with the store to let them know your pass hasn't arrived? With the exception of the passes ordered recently (which as far as I know where all informed that it would be pick up at the show) everything has been mailed.

Once the pass has been mailed I'm afraid it's all in the hands of Royal Mail. I don't know how closely you've followed the posts here, but they certainly seem to be pulling interesting things at the moment. If they screw up unfortunately it's a matter of getting things done on the day, yes. There will be a Diamond Pass collection point as already explained. The lines there will be nowhere as big as for the sales table for example. Most of the passes have arrived.

QS

Store contacted me to say my order has been updated (that was cara) I replied and said thanks very much and I replied again middle of last week to ask has it been posted yet. As yet no reply.

My worry is it doesn't come I rock up on Saturday and you say well we sent it and good ru £400 quid although I do have the confirmation on my phone

If you want to forward the e-mail to the address in my profile I'll make sure it gets through. Unfortunately the handling time is a little over 48 hours at the moment, but I'm sure you'll hear back before the show.

Please don't worry, lost in mail issues are handled totally differently to misplaced tickets. The non-delivery there can be tracked. You won't lose the money, you'll get a replacement pass if it turns out to be necessary. I'm hoping it's just taking the scenic route like the German pass mailings which apparently all got rerouted to Denmark...

I was responsible for sending out four sets of papers items by special delivery last year (I work for a firm of solicitors) and two of them were for the same address. The firm has its post collected by Royal Mail and only one of the four ever arrived at the actual destination.

Just mentioning as proof of an indication that it happens.

Try not to panic too much. I ordered my MJF pass on 16th April as soon as he was announced and I still haven't received my pass yet either. I contacted the shop and asked what to do and they said just collect it on the day. Then I got the diamond pass postage email about the desk to collect From on the day. I too am worried that when I turn up on Friday my pass won't be there, but there's no way I can definitely find out until then :-(

• Like 1

I am in the same position paid for my mjf pass and have so far received nothing. I have contacted the shop and they've told me to collect on the day and also had mail from eventbrite. I am anticipating a drama when I get there.. So I won't be too disappointed when they " can't find it " or " it was posted " long as is gets sorted all is well

What happens if on the day our passes aren't there?

This is the million dollar question and this is why I'm expecting a drama. For £445 it better be there and I better not be fobbed off with oh we posted it or oh we can't find it.

Would be interesting to know how many people are still waiting because I haven't had my Christopher Lloyd pass yet and that was ordered in March. Not heard back from the shop either as to if it's been posted or sat waiting. If there are a lot missing how quick will it get sorted ? And will we actually get a replacement or just a price of paper and not a proper plastic pass ?

This is the million dollar question and this is why I'm expecting a drama. For £445 it better be there and I better not be fobbed off with oh we posted it or oh we can't find it.

the passes are sent out by registered post, so they can see which ones were delivered and which ones weren't. If it was posted and didn't arrive they will know and be able to sort it for you.

I haven't received mine either, which I am disappointed about as I ordered both my MJF and CL diamond passes back in April. Plenty time to have them sent out and especially when spending a lot of money. Received an email about collecting at the event yesterday, I hope its organised and don't have a long queue to stand in. I bought my gold pass so I could get in quickly and don't want to be wasting time standing in a queue to collect passes that should have been posted out to me. I have found this very disappointing and unorganised.

• Like 1

the passes are sent out by registered post, so they can see which ones were delivered and which ones weren't. If it was posted and didn't arrive they will know and be able to sort it for you.

I am flying next Tuesday to London (from Germany). If the Pass for Sigourney arrives on Thursday or so, i will not be there, will i still be able to get one at the Desk?

I am flying next Tuesday to London (from Germany). If the Pass for Sigourney arrives on Thursday or so, i will not be there, will i still be able to get one at the Desk?

That's a tough one! All I can say is, if you don't get it before you leave then go to the Diamond desk when you get there and they will help you.

That's a tough one! All I can say is, if you don't get it before you leave then go to the Diamond desk when you get there and they will help you.

At this moment in time, i do not know, if the Pass has been posted or not. I printed everything i will need out. All i can do now is to go to the Diamond-Desk an hope its there. But i think im not the only one with this problem. Maybe the mods have a little more information what to do in this situation. (Is the Diamond-Desk made out of Diamonds? I hope so! It will be easy to find. )

At this moment in time, i do not know, if the Pass has been posted or not. I printed everything i will need out. All i can do now is to go to the Diamond-Desk an hope its there. But i think im not the only one with this problem. Maybe the mods have a little more information what to do in this situation. (Is the Diamond-Desk made out of Diamonds? I hope so! It will be easy to find. )
I'm pretty sure the mods will tell you the same.

It would make it easier to spot, but I'd be upset if that's what SM were spending our money on instead of things to help the show!

Im in the same situation as you.

I'm sure we'll be fine, no panic here yet

Hmmmm... So if it was posted and did arrive somewhere (my Chris Lloyd pass was accepted by my neighbors without any notification for me) and I still did not receive it because someone in my neighborhood got it and didn't tell me (I'm still waiting for my MJF pass and I'm leaving on Wednesday in the early morning!), I'm "screwed"? Then they tell me it arrived because the mail claims it has arrived although it didn't?

Yes, I'm sure, you will find a solution in that case... but for next year: Don't send them out 2 weeks before the event, that's too late!

Send them out weeks before or don't send them at all. I have no problem collecting it on the day... but it HAS to be there to collect. If not, you'll have to find a valid replacement solution. It can't be the fault of the customer, if it did not arrive in time...

• Like 1

Everyone relax and take a deep breath.

Even if the pass is delivered wrongly they can still see where it was delivered. No issue. If it is delivered after you left they will see the date: no issue.

Everyone else who worries. You will not have any problems, the passes will be there. Mara confirmed that, TooTall confirmed that, I confirmed that. I can try and get Jason on to confirm that as well if that helps and you'll finally stop worrying. :lol:

At the going rate people are panicking here I am worried that Olympia will be half empty in the end because a large number of people either got a heart attack or a nervous breakdown worrying unnecessarily.

• Like 5

I've emailed the shop for confirmation of whether my MJF diamond pass has been mailed out.

It's weird as I purchased both on the eventbrite site. MJF back in April and Sigourney's the night she was announced. Sigourney's arrived via signed for service last week but still waiting for my MJF pass.

Anyone else still waiting for their MJF diamond pass?

Edited by JayBenoit

I don't have either my CL or MG passes but the only reason I have a slight panic is because I'm a overly organised person. I'm not really worried because I know I can collect them on the day but I would have preferred to have had them before going to the event.

• Like 1

I've emailed the shop for confirmation of whether my MJF diamond pass has been mailed out.

It's weird as I purchased both on the eventbrite site. MJF back in April and Sigourney's the night she was announced. Sigourney's arrived via signed for service last week but still waiting for my MJF pass.

Anyone else still waiting for their MJF diamond pass?