BBC Musketeers Meetup/Picnic/Photoshoot!

Am hoping the Burketeers can somehow meet up so if we see you guys we will come over and say hi! Must say your costumes look fabulous.

Thank you so much! Everyone has worked really hard on them! :lol:

Meeting up with the Burketeers would be so awesome (and I assume you'll be out in force! :D ) I'll post in here whereabouts we're meeting later this week, so if you want to come along, feel free to (and if you can't, you'll probably spot some of us around anyway, so feel free to say hi then too!)

• Like 2

Oh yes we will be out in force

Am hoping the Burketeers can somehow meet up so if we see you guys we will come over and say hi! Must say your costumes look fabulous.

Thank you so much! Everyone has worked really hard on them! :lol:

Meeting up with the Burketeers would be so awesome (and I assume you'll be out in force! :D ) I'll post in here whereabouts we're meeting later this week, so if you want to come along, feel free to (and if you can't, you'll probably spot some of us around anyway, so feel free to say hi then too!)

Oh yes we will be out in force! :D will keep an eye out for the info thank you. Xx

Hi everyone, I am coming along with my friend, not cosplaying but have got a Tshirt done - first time of having chance to meet Tom and fellow enthusiasts so hope get chance to meet some of you (oooh wibble not long now!).....to think first thing to happen when get inside venue is the photoshoot!! :drool:

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I am coming along with my friend, not cosplaying but have got a Tshirt done - first time of having chance to meet Tom and fellow enthusiasts so hope get chance to meet some of you (oooh wibble not long now!).....to think first thing to happen when get inside venue is the photoshoot!! :drool:

Awesome- can't wait to see you there (I'll be the Rochefort cosplayer)! :smile:

And OMG I KNOW- 9.30 is so early, but what an amazing start to the day it'll be!!!!

• Like 1

Hi

Watch out Rochefort Cosplayer ...I secretly am a fan of Marc! Hey as we have Athos and D'Artagnan....if it it gets too long a day will they end up like..... :drunk:

I aim to be outside Venue at 8am, just hope queues then get in quick at 9am to allow us to get bearings and......comb my hair lol!!!!

• Like 2

Hey guys! So the final arrangements for this are:

PLACE: Photoshoot area B (where Maimie's shoot is) and then we'll all go together to find a spot to hang out

TIME: 12:45, so at the end of Maimie's shoot

BRING: Yourselves! And lunch if you want!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

See you there!!! :clap: