Talk Etiquette/Clash Question

Hello,

I'm very sorry. I know you have all been answering questions non-stop for days, so I apologize for adding one more, but I can't find the answer to this. So I am hoping somebody knows.

I am interested in attending the Game of Thrones talk on Saturday, but I have a photoshoot booked that occurs in the middle of the talk (it both starts and ends during the talk). My question is, can I go to the talk for the first 15 minutes, slip out when it is time for the photoshoot (I have a gold pass, so it should be quick), and then slip back in for the last half of the talk? Or is it a case that once the talk has started there is no in or out?

If someone could let me know then I could decide whether to try to do both, or if I will have to pick one or the other.

Thanks.

• Moderators

Hello,

I'm very sorry. I know you have all been answering questions non-stop for days, so I apologize for adding one more, but I can't find the answer to this. So I am hoping somebody knows.

I am interested in attending the Game of Thrones talk on Saturday, but I have a photoshoot booked that occurs in the middle of the talk (it both starts and ends during the talk). My question is, can I go to the talk for the first 15 minutes, slip out when it is time for the photoshoot (I have a gold pass, so it should be quick), and then slip back in for the last half of the talk? Or is it a case that once the talk has started there is no in or out?

If someone could let me know then I could decide whether to try to do both, or if I will have to pick one or the other.

Thanks.

What I'd normally advise is you find a seat near to the entry/exit door of the talk stage so you can slip in and out, it won't be a problem.

Hello,

Thanks.

And as a gold pass holder you'll get priority at the photoshoot in any event - just make sure you alert the crew to the fact as it doesn't give you a different coloured aura for them to see :thumbup:

Hi everyone, not long to go now.

Just to ask a similar question on this theme, I have two photoshoots which mean I would miss the start of Sigourney's talk on Sunday. With being a Diamond pass, would I still be allowed admittance once I get to the Stage Area, even though it had started?

Many thanks :dance:

• Moderators

Hi everyone, not long to go now.

Just to ask a similar question on this theme, I have two photoshoots which mean I would miss the start of Sigourney's talk on Sunday. With being a Diamond pass, would I still be allowed admittance once I get to the Stage Area, even though it had started?

Many thanks :dance:

Yes.