Disability email

So I read the FAQ and emailed the info email on the 24th June but I haven't heard back

I'm disabled I have trouble walking, standing especially for long periods of time

Last year I was on crutches and it was pretty obvious to everyone that I needed extra help

but this year I am a bit better but after 10 mins of standing the pain kicks in

Was just wondering if there was anything to help. I took my blue badge to collectormania

and got an extra help bit of paper and I can do the same again I'm just worried about getting in

the front doors to get to the help desk in the first place?

I needed info too and was asked to email crew@showmastersevents.com (FOA TooTall). He was very accommodating and seem have have an excellent plan in place for helping disabled individuals who require extra help... But dont forget it's the weekend so don't expect a response straight away...

I'm in the same situation bought the tickets for my husband and since then the hospital have put him on crutches. I emailed the address in FAQ but no reply. He is so looking forward to going buy I'm beginning to panic as he refuses to use a wheelchair as he hates being lower then everyone else especially in large crowds.

I'm in the same situation bought the tickets for my husband and since then the hospital have put him on crutches. I emailed the address in FAQ but no reply. He is so looking forward to going buy I'm beginning to panic as he refuses to use a wheelchair as he hates being lower then everyone else especially in large crowds.

E-Mail the address in my profile, I will forward.

I went to Collectormania, and tbh there was nothing there for disabled people. (I recently was in hospital and now require walking sticks and can not walk for very long, before getting alot of pain or needing to sit down)

The response from MK Dons staff was to constantly to move people from the little bit of sitting. first person who told me to move couldn't care less and said to go a sit somewhere else the second person let me stay only because i pointed out the sticks. Now Admittedly i didn't contact showmasters before, so that was my bad.

I haven't emailed Showmasters about Comic Con but i was directed to Olympia's website and they actually do Wheelchair hire, and i just booked one for the Sunday, they said its free of charge. My intention is to use in combination of walking so. I know sitting is very difficult to come by at events usually only at the food areas so this might be one of a few limited options.