LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

I noticed that Tim Mcinnery has two shoots on Sunday but is only on batch 1 in tickets is that just in case more get sold or will we be able to join whichever shoot we like. Sorry if it's a similar question already asked. Many thanks Sam

I noticed that Tim Mcinnery has two shoots on Sunday but is only on batch 1 in tickets is that just in case more get sold or will we be able to join whichever shoot we like. Sorry if it's a similar question already asked. Many thanks Sam

He's probably at the "border" where a second shoot becomes necessary. I'd definitely show up for the first.

• Moderators

He may have had some sold on the old system which would increase total numbers (I honestly can't remember when he was announced to know for sure and I'm on mobile so hard to check!)

So just to check a friend has a photoshoot booked for Charles Dance batch 4 on saturday would that be Charles Dance 1 or 2 on the schedule and a Iain glen photoshoot on sunday batch 2 would that be Iain Glen 1 on the schedule?

So just to check a friend has a photoshoot booked for Charles Dance batch 4 on saturday would that be Charles Dance 1 or 2 on the schedule and a Iain glen photoshoot on sunday batch 2 would that be Iain Glen 1 on the schedule?

the guideline how to figure out approximately is in the first post.

I have trouble with two talks at the same time... RDA and Aliens... Saturday...What is the solution to this clash? Anybody?

Thanks...

The only solution is getting a refund for one of them, sorry. Unless you want to watch half of one talk and then switch.

THANKS...where do I have to go to for the Refund?

I have trouble with two talks at the same time... RDA and Aliens... Saturday...What is the solution to this clash? Anybody?

Thanks...

The only solution is getting a refund for one of them, sorry. Unless you want to watch half of one talk and then switch.

THANKS...where do I have to go to for the Refund?

Sales Desk.

I know this is the Talk and Photo Schedule, but will there be an Autograph/Signing Schedule put up before Friday?

Guests will sign all day unless they do talks/photos or are on a break. Please give the FAQ topic a read, it covers all basic questions like that.

the guideline how to figure out approximately is in the first post.

The guideline is confusing to a simpleton like me. Still need someone to tell me if i'm right or wrong.

Hi,

You don't have answer to my previous message. I understand because there are a lot of question on this forum...

I'm afraid because it's my first Convention, I'm alone and I'm not English woman.

Firstly I said: I'm a e-ticket for photo shoot with Richard Dean Anderson sunday, batch 2.

I understood that my number can be called between 9:00 and 10:00 AM (and not the afternoon).

But my problem : I come later around 11:00 AM (my flight and buses...I come from the South of France, I don't have choice.).

Can I see with your team to having my photo shoot later at 15:25 with this ticket?

Secondly, I see no schedule for time of autographs. I would like to know if autographs sessions are all day (outside the photo shootings)?

Thank you for answer... and my apologize... I come just for see Richard Dean Anderson. It would be unbearable to miss all..;

:blush:

Hi,

You don't have answer to my previous message. I understand because there are a lot of question on this forum...

I'm afraid because it's my first Convention, I'm alone and I'm not English woman.

Firstly I said: I'm a e-ticket for photo shoot with Richard Dean Anderson sunday, batch 2.

I understood that my number can be called between 9:00 and 10:00 AM (and not the afternoon).

But my problem : I come later around 11:00 AM (my flight and buses...I come from the South of France, I don't have choice.).

Can I see with your team to having my photo shoot later at 15:25 with this ticket?

Secondly, I see no schedule for time of autographs. I would like to know if autographs sessions are all day (outside the photo shootings)?

Thank you for answer... and my apologize... I come just for see Richard Dean Anderson. It would be unbearable to miss all..;

If you've got a batch 2 ticket for RDA then you can go anytime after that batch has been called (so you can go to the afternoon slot at 15:25

Autographs are scheduled to happen anytime that they are not busy with photos and talks. (hope I've got that right)

:smile:

So since the floor plan has gone up, my day is looking like Zone 1 for Sigourney Weaver with Powerloader in the Prop Photo Shoot Zone at 11:05-11:50, then back down to ground floor to try and catch Hayley Atwell in Photo Shoot C at 11:35-12:15 if I can make it, then off to the third floor for the Sigourney Weaver Talk on the Stage Area 2 at 13:45.

Can someone read through this and see if I've got it right for my schedule?

Will really appreciate it :dance:

Hi,

If you've got a batch 2 ticket for RDA then you can go anytime after that batch has been called (so you can go to the afternoon slot at 15:25

Autographs are scheduled to happen anytime that they are not busy with photos and talks. (hope I've got that right)

:smile:

Yeah Batch 2 would be in Slot 1, but can go to Slot 2 too :D

And yeah, anytime a guest isn't doing photos, talks or having lunch/taking a break they will be signing

If you have purchased tickets online for talks / photo shoots do you need to exchange the etickets/recipts before hand or do you just rockup at the allotted times with your print outs?

• Moderators

If you have purchased tickets online for talks / photo shoots do you need to exchange the etickets/recipts before hand or do you just rockup at the allotted times with your print outs?

You just show up at the relevant time and present the QR Code for scanning be that on paper or a phone app

• Like 1

So since the floor plan has gone up, my day is looking like Zone 1 for Sigourney Weaver with Powerloader in the Prop Photo Shoot Zone at 11:05-11:50, then back down to ground floor to try and catch Hayley Atwell in Photo Shoot C at 11:35-12:15 if I can make it, then off to the third floor for the Sigourney Weaver Talk on the Stage Area 2 at 13:45.

Can someone read through this and see if I've got it right for my schedule?

Will really appreciate it :dance:

At first glance and with semi functioning floor plan view you got it right, yes.

Just wondered if anyone might be able to advise me; I have a ticket for the BTTF cast talk on Sunday and also a Batch 3 Sigourney Weaver photo shoot on the same day.

I'm assuming that since I am batch 3 that I will be in the second shoot of the day. The second shoot begins while the talk is on and ends 20 minutes after the talk. Would this 20 minutes be enough time to get to the shoot and get my picture? Is there a point at which people are stopped from joining the queue?

Thanks for any help. I have emailed Showmasters and am awaiting a response but am worrying at the moment.

I'd say you'll be fine, but be as quick as you can (without running)

Thanks, that's reassuring :)

My friend is wondering if she can change her photoshoot with Michael J Fox with the Deloreon in the afternoon to the photoshoot with him at 12.05 instead or will she have to wait to speak to someone on the day.

That won't work, sorry. Swaps (if they are permitted) will only be allowed if the shoot is not sold out. Michael's shoots are all completely gone.

This isn't photo shoot related, but didn't want to start a new thread just for a small question.

If photos aren't permitted at the signing tables, are there different signs that specify what is/isn't allowed?

e.g. Some signs would say no photos AT ALL and others may just say no posed photos. Just curious as there are a couple of photo shoots I haven't been able to get due to clashes so will hopefully get them at the tables.

• Moderators

This isn't photo shoot related, but didn't want to start a new thread just for a small question.

If photos aren't permitted at the signing tables, are there different signs that specify what is/isn't allowed?

e.g. Some signs would say no photos AT ALL and others may just say no posed photos. Just curious as there are a couple of photo shoots I haven't been able to get due to clashes so will hopefully get them at the tables.

Yeh above where the guest is sat there is normally a sign that will say no photos, some guests also have security which will also ask you not to take pics as well if you have a camera. Edited by StuartG2198

My friend is wondering if she can change her photoshoot with Michael J Fox with the Deloreon in the afternoon to the photoshoot with him at 12.05 instead or will she have to wait to speak to someone on the day.

That won't work, sorry. Swaps (if they are permitted) will only be allowed if the shoot is not sold out. Michael's shoots are all completely gone.

No probe will let her know thank you