LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

• Moderators

I know, I know. I'm going to drive you all mad now and I'm pretty sure this has been answered numerous times on various threads but bear with please!!! It's my first Comic Con and I have a Freddy Diamond Pass. I know the times now (thanks) of both the talk and the photo shoot, however do I just queue for an autograph at anytime for him as this is included in the pass as well? The schedules obviously don't mention autos but I don't want to miss out. Sorry - but without scouring all the other relevant threads, I know I'd remain clueless! Thanks in advance.

Ignore - I've got an email that says I can queue anytime but may be called. I hope it's loud as in my excitment I might miss it!!!! :clap:
When they say "called" it won't be an audible thing, as I doubt a crew member would be heard over 6 halls! There will be a board at the end of Robert's queue that will have the numbers of who can queue written on it. Just make sure you keep checking back to see when you can join.

Thanks! See, I told you what a rookie I was! I had visions of a bing-bong tannoy system in place. Doh! :blush:

With over 100 guests, it would be a nightmare to do anything with the tannoy. Everywhere that has limited groups for queuing at a certain time will however have a board with who can queue written on it, so it's just a matter of reading :)

Hey there, this is my first time at Comic Con and I have a Christopher Lloyd Diamond pass. I have a Christopher Lloyd Batch 2 photo for the Friday and I can see he's starting 1330.

So my Diamond pass number is 84, am I right in thinking I don't need a vq ticket because of the diamond pass even though this photo was bought seperately? Also am I called by number?

Confused. I have a Richard Dean Anderson Batch 2 photo for Fri too, he's the same time as Christopher.

Thanks

Edited by Grayferret

actuallly noticed that that im in batch 5 for haley atwell which clashes with the robert englund diamond pass shoot (which my number is 374 ) so im guessing i should be nearer the end im trying to work out which to go to first was thinking robert englund ... i betting queen sindel is gonna kick my head if we ever meet at lfcc cos of all the questions i keep asking

Hi, I have Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass and the 1885 Clocktower Photo is on Saturday. On the schedule there are some that just say Clock and others specifically 1885 - are they all the same or do I go to one of the slots specifically saying 1885 on the schedule? Just planning my day lol Thanks in advance.

Clock is just the prop. The other one are with the guest.

Ohhhh so I go to clock one then not the 1885 - glad I checked :) Thank you.

Well depends on what you want. ;) For the Christopher Lloyd shoot you go when it says Christopher Lloyd Clock.

But I think that what the OP meant is that on the schedule there is writen either just "Clock" or "Clock 1885" under the props, without the guests's names, and was wondering if there's any difference in them? As am I :)

Edited by SammyRomie

Hi, I have Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass and the 1885 Clocktower Photo is on Saturday. On the schedule there are some that just say Clock and others specifically 1885 - are they all the same or do I go to one of the slots specifically saying 1885 on the schedule? Just planning my day lol Thanks in advance.

Well depends on what you want. ;) For the Christopher Lloyd shoot you go when it says Christopher Lloyd Clock.

But I think that what the OP meant is that on the schedule there is writen either just "Clock" or "Clock 1885" under the props, without the guests's names, and was wondering if there's any difference in them? As am I :)

The original announcement said 1955 clock and 1885 clock. I'd say just clock is 1955.

Hey there, this is my first time at Comic Con and I have a Christopher Lloyd Diamond pass. I have a Christopher Lloyd Batch 2 photo for the Friday and I can see he's starting 1330.

So my Diamond pass number is 84, am I right in thinking I don't need a vq ticket because of the diamond pass even though this photo was bought seperately? Also am I called by number?

Confused. I have a Richard Dean Anderson Batch 2 photo for Fri too, he's the same time as Christopher.

Thanks

You don't require VQ for photos, your number/batch number is your VQ ticket there. With a Diamond Pass you are going through first for Christopger, even that shot. They will probably call groups like 1 to 30 even for the Diamond Passes. You'll be through fine for Christopher with the Diamond Pass, then head straight over to RDA.

I know it's short notice, but is there any chance you could add a Sylvester McCoy talk on Sunday?

Sorry, but it is 99.99 percent unlikely that any talks will be added now. An off photo session here and there maybe, but not likely for the talks.

actuallly noticed that that im in batch 5 for haley atwell which clashes with the robert englund diamond pass shoot (which my number is 374 ) so im guessing i should be nearer the end im trying to work out which to go to first was thinking robert englund ... i betting queen sindel is gonna kick my head if we ever meet at lfcc cos of all the questions i keep asking

if you add the days to your clashes I promise I am not kicking anyone. :D With the schedules that large it is really hard to find a clash if you just toss the two names at me.

Using TooTall's guideline in the first post you'd probably be called around the same time. I'd say Hayley first, then Robert. The Make Up Session runs longer.

I have a Diamond Pass Batch 2 for Michael J. Fox. Is it ok to go to the Michael J Fox autograph signing on Sunday 11am to 11.30 am? This fits better for me, because I have some clashes with photo shots on Saturday Michael Gambon/Neve Campbell 1.

All the tickets I bought are e-tickets from eventbrite. Please can you tell me - where can I find my ticket number on it? For example Diamond Pass Batch 2 MJF - number 41642851352630424001. Which is the part of the number I will be called at the photo shot and signing? Thank you very much

I have a Diamond Pass Batch 2 for Michael J. Fox. Is it ok to go to the Michael J Fox autograph signing on Sunday 11am to 11.30 am? This fits better for me, because I have some clashes with photo shots on Saturday Michael Gambon/Neve Campbell 1.

All the tickets I bought are e-tickets from eventbrite. Please can you tell me - where can I find my ticket number on it? For example Diamond Pass Batch 2 MJF - number 41642851352630424001. Which is the part of the number I will be called at the photo shot and signing? Thank you very much

Batch 2 can go Saturday or Sunday.

There are no e-ticket numbers on Eventbrite tickets, everything goes by batch. But as you have a Diamond Pass you can ignore the batch numbers, you are being called first for any MJF shoot.

Batch 2 can go Saturday or Sunday.

There are no e-ticket numbers on Eventbrite tickets, everything goes by batch. But as you have a Diamond Pass you can ignore the batch numbers, you are being called first for any MJF shoot.

Thank you very much.

The clock is the 1955 clock face and the clock 1885 is the 1885 clockface

HOWEVER there is a difference between Christopher Llloyd and the clockface photo shoots. For the Diamond inclusive Christopher Lloyd and clock face photoshoot ensure you attend one that says Chrostopher Lloyd clockface, there are 2 on Saturday. The ones that say just clock or clock 1885 WITHOUT a guest name is just an opotunity for you to have a photoshoot with the prop, no guest is there.

So if you have a Diamond Pass ensure you attend Saturday

Edited by welcome_earthling

Posted already but on page 41 and no response so just popping this here again.

On this schedule it has the Judy Blume talk is down as 3.45-4.30 but on the YALC website and their schedules it is 3.30 - 4.15. Can someone confirm what time it is?

On this schedule it has the Judy Blume talk is down as 3.45-4.30 but on the YALC website and their schedules it is 3.30 - 4.15. Can someone confirm what time it is?

It will be 15:45 as the MJF talk is running until 15:30 and they will need to empty the hall and get people in for the Judy talk.

You will probably find the info of the early time was correct but then the schedule was finalised and the talks were moved slightly but no one has had the chance to amend the YALC website.

I would always check the large printed schedules on display on the day though as a back up

Hi guys, I have Batch 2 photo shoot ticket with Christopher Lloyd on Saturday. Do you think it's likely that this will be the afternoon slot, as I'm travelling a very long way and I don't really want to have to be there for 9.30am slot unless I have to. Will be really gutted if I got up at the crack of dawn to be there for 9.30am but then batch 2 wasn't until the afternoon. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

can i repeat my question about the Bill talk, it seems to have got lost in the mix ~ i assume the fact it's listed as a "diamond pass talk" is incorrect?

It is a Diamond pass talk, anyone with a Diamond Pass has a seat at this talk included in their pass. Everyone else gains admission by buying the £15 ticket

Hi guys, I have Batch 2 photo shoot ticket with Christopher Lloyd on Saturday. Do you think it's likely that this will be the afternoon slot, as I'm travelling a very long way and I don't really want to have to be there for 9.30am slot unless I have to. Will be really gutted if I got up at the crack of dawn to be there for 9.30am but then batch 2 wasn't until the afternoon. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

If you'd prefer to go to the second one, just go to the second one.

Batch 2 maybe be called in the morning but should you not arrive until the afternoon you will be able to attend the afternoon one

can i repeat my question about the Bill talk, it seems to have got lost in the mix ~ i assume the fact it's listed as a "diamond pass talk" is incorrect?

It is a Diamond pass talk, anyone with a Diamond Pass has a seat at this talk included in their pass. Everyone else gains admission by buying the £15 ticket

thanks for that.

It will be 15:45 as the MJF talk is running until 15:30 and they will need to empty the hall and get people in for the Judy talk.

You will probably find the info of the early time was correct but then the schedule was finalised and the talks were moved slightly but no one has had the chance to amend the YALC website.

I would always check the large printed schedules on display on the day though as a back up

The website is to be updated as far as I know.

No, it is not incorrect. It is a Diamond Pass talk, but not a Diamond Pass exclusive talk. Diamond Pass holders get in for free, all other attendees have to buy tickets.

Morning slot, but not straight at 9.30. But as already posted a number of tims before, you can go any time after your number has been called.

Hi thanks for your reply re the Christopher Lloyd ticket issue. So my pas is no 84, so I will be called no 84 all weekend? That's right eh. lol.

Also, I am going to the Michael J Fox autograph on Fri, think it's 5.30pm, how early should I go there for Michaels autograph, photos etc, I have pass number 1?

Just quickly, Iooking at the Fri photo schedule as Harry Waters JR is showing as 3.40pm, then 3.45 there is William Forsythe??? So how long will Harry be there so I can make sure I don't miss it? Was scared to ask that, might souns stupid. :blush:

Hi thanks for your reply re the Christopher Lloyd ticket issue. So my pas is no 84, so I will be called no 84 all weekend? That's right eh. lol.

Also, I am going to the Michael J Fox autograph on Fri, think it's 5.30pm, how early should I go there for Michaels autograph, photos etc, I have pass number 1?

Just quickly, Iooking at the Fri photo schedule as Harry Waters JR is showing as 3.40pm, then 3.45 there is William Forsythe??? So how long will Harry be there so I can make sure I don't miss it? Was scared to ask that, might souns stupid. :blush:

Yes you will be called in pass number order but in most cases it will more than likely be in groups ie. passes no. 1-25 then 26-50. It won't be 1,2, 3, 4 ect. If you want to be called 84 all weekend rather than your name we can do that also :)

MJF auto be there a bit before 5:30 and they will start queueing people ready to go when MJF arrives

For the Harry photo be there at least 5 minutes early as this is a very short 5 minute session and you don't want to miss it!