LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

i have batch one tickets for christopher lloyd 9.30-.9.45 bill paxton 9.30-10.15 and sigourney weaver power loader 9.30-10.10,what would be the best plan of action?

Chris first, tell them you have Bill, then tell the Bill crew you have Sigourney.

should i get VQ tickets for each first before going to chris? thankyou for your speedy reply

Sorry for what is probably a dumb question and i probably know the answer but just need to confirm it.

I have a photoshoot with Jaqueline Kim on Sat at 2.55 (i have a gold pass) but it clashes with the Michael J Fox talk at 3pm and have a diamond pass for this.

If i go to the photoshoot will i be guaranteed a seat in the talk and will i miss anything or can i change the photoshoot over to Sunday at 2pm.

As i found last year even though i had a comic gold i was rushed through a photoshoot due to similar circumstances but when i got to the Stan lee talk was told there was no seats left and had to stand at the side with a restricted view (not what my comic gold pass was for - as should have had front few row seats) i was told prior to the talk and shoot and was all they could do and couldnt guarantee me having a seat reserved. So would prefer not to not have a seat or a restricted view seat for the talk and dont want to miss anything. So would prefer to do the shoot on another day instead.

thanks

i have batch one tickets for christopher lloyd 9.30-.9.45 bill paxton 9.30-10.15 and sigourney weaver power loader 9.30-10.10,what would be the best plan of action?

Chris first, tell them you have Bill, then tell the Bill crew you have Sigourney.

should i get VQ tickets for each first before going to chris? thankyou for your speedy reply

The doors open at 9 AM, so if you want an autograph I'd head to get VQ tickets first, yes.

Sorry for what is probably a dumb question and i probably know the answer but just need to confirm it.

I have a photoshoot with Jaqueline Kim on Sat at 2.55 (i have a gold pass) but it clashes with the Michael J Fox talk at 3pm and have a diamond pass for this.

If i go to the photoshoot will i be guaranteed a seat in the talk and will i miss anything or can i change the photoshoot over to Sunday at 2pm.

As i found last year even though i had a comic gold i was rushed through a photoshoot due to similar circumstances but when i got to the Stan lee talk was told there was no seats left and had to stand at the side with a restricted view (not what my comic gold pass was for - as should have had front few row seats) i was told prior to the talk and shoot and was all they could do and couldnt guarantee me having a seat reserved. So would prefer not to not have a seat or a restricted view seat for the talk and dont want to miss anything. So would prefer to do the shoot on another day instead.

thanks

As this is a clash between paid events speak to sales desk, a day swap should be possible. There is a reserved area for Diamond Pass holders in front, but I can understand if you don't want to risk it.

I have bought Sigourney Weaver Diamond Pass 1, Hayley Atwell Batch 7 Saturday, Neve Campbell Batch 2 Saturday, Michael Gambon Batch 6 Saturday. The Aliens Diamond Pass Talk is at the same time as Michael Gambon 1 and Neve Campbell 1. Michael Gambon 2 and Neve Campbell 2 are also at the same time.

My question: If it is not possible to do the photo shot with Neve Campbell on Saturday - is it possible to go to the photo shots on Sunday. I also have bought a Gold Pass. Thank you.

I have bought Sigourney Weaver Diamond Pass 1, Hayley Atwell Batch 7 Saturday, Neve Campbell Batch 2 Saturday, Michael Gambon Batch 6 Saturday. The Aliens Diamond Pass Talk is at the same time as Michael Gambon 1 and Neve Campbell 1. Michael Gambon 2 and Neve Campbell 2 are also at the same time.

My question: If it is not possible to do the photo shot with Neve Campbell on Saturday - is it possible to go to the photo shots on Sunday. I also have bought a Gold Pass. Thank you.

go to the second shoot for Michael and Neve. You won't have any problems with a Gold Pass.

Is it okay for me to join David Bradley's second photoshoot on the Saturday no matter what batch I've got.

Yes.

Sorry - just wanted to clarify. If I have a batch 1 ticket for Richard Dean Anderson, am I able to join the queue for batch 2? He is at the beginning of the day and all the rest of my opps are at the end of the day on Friday!

Edited by lmpjaxon

• Moderators

Is it okay for me to join David Bradley's second photoshoot on the Saturday no matter what batch I've got.

Yes.

Sorry - just wanted to clarify. If I have a batch 1 ticket for Richard Dean Anderson, am I able to join the queue for batch 2? He is at the beginning of the day and all the rest of my opps are at the end of the day on Friday!

I assume you mean session 2 later in the day, yes you can.

Can anyone tell me if this is likely to be achievable on Sunday? I don't know if I'll be able to make these shoots without an issue

11:30 – 11:55
Christopher Lloyd 1 – Area B
I have old ticket #40 which I think is batch 1. I'll aim to get to the area around 15 mins early if that will help. Then...

11:35 – 12:20
Hayley Atwell 1 – Area C
I have a batch 2 ticket. So hopefully I'll be done in time to make it to...

12:10 – 12:20
Jodi Lyn O’Keefe 1 – Area E

Thank you for the schedule, it must have taken forever to put together!

Just a quick question (which I'm guessing is a stupid one as no-one else seems to have asked it!):

I can see when the guest and prop photoshoots are (ie Christopher Lloyd and the tombstone) but I don't understand where they are; are they in different areas than the regular guest photos (Areas Photo A-F)?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by Nova5

Can anyone tell me if this is likely to be achievable on Sunday? I don't know if I'll be able to make these shoots without an issue

I have old ticket #40 which I think is batch 1. I'll aim to get to the area around 15 mins early if that will help. Then...

Hayley Atwell 1 – Area C

You will have no problems whatsoever. Old ticket 40 goes through among the very first, yes. Don't show up at the area ridiculously early please, you'll only be asked to keep the walkway clear. ;)

Thank you for the schedule, it must have taken forever to put together!

Just a quick question (which I'm guessing is a stupid one as no-one else seems to have asked it!):

I can see when the guest and prop photoshoots are (ie Christopher Lloyd and the tombstone) but I don't understand where they are; are they in different areas than the regular guest photos (Areas Photo A-F)?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Yes, it is separate areas.

Hayley Atwell 1 – Area C

You will have no problems whatsoever. Old ticket 40 goes through among the very first, yes. Don't show up at the area ridiculously early please, you'll only be asked to keep the walkway clear. ;)

Okay that's good, thank you. I won't get there so early if I won't have a problem getting in quickly.

go to the second shoot for Michael and Neve. You won't have any problems with a Gold Pass.

Ok. Thank you very much - but is it also possible with the Neve Campbell Batch 2 Saturday ticket (I own a gold pass) to go on Sunday to the photo shot (only in the worst case, that I can't manage it on Saturday - so that I know which options there are.) Thank you very much for your patience.

Ok. Thank you very much - but is it also possible with the Neve Campbell Batch 2 Saturday ticket (I own a gold pass) to go on Sunday to the photo shot (only in the worst case, that I can't manage it on Saturday - so that I know which options there are.) Thank you very much for your patience.

No. Tickets are day specific. You won't have any problems anyway, really.

No. Tickets are day specific. You won't have any problems anyway, really.

Thank you very much.

sorry to be a pain here can I just ask I have Batch 2 for neve Campbell and c Lloyd if ive worked it out right ill be called at the 1st photo shoot? getting myself in a pickle here as ive got batch 1 for Robert englund and all 3 over lap and I don't want to miss out so im trying to plan it out the best I can.

if anyone can give me a few ideas that would be great

I've got Batch 4 MJF Delorean for Sunday, so would we be able to join the queue at 4pm when it starts?

No, if you read the first post it explains that we will be called up in batch order. and that batch 4 will probably be called up 45-50 mins into the shoot.

Ah! Thank you Wrong Name :-) I've not done a con for about 9/10 years, it's all new to me again!

• Like 1

sorry to be a pain here can I just ask I have Batch 2 for neve Campbell and c Lloyd if ive worked it out right ill be called at the 1st photo shoot? getting myself in a pickle here as ive got batch 1 for Robert englund and all 3 over lap and I don't want to miss out so im trying to plan it out the best I can.

Sorry, but you'd be helping insanely if you give the times or at least the days of your clash. Right now I can't figure out what clash you actually have unless you mean the Christopher tombstone shot?

Plus you can go any time after your number has been called. If I have the clash right go Christopher first, then Neve but tell the crew you have Robert. If something goes wrong and you miss Robert you can go to the second session for him.

• Like 1

Sorry, but you'd be helping insanely if you give the times or at least the days of your clash. Right now I can't figure out what clash you actually have unless you mean the Christopher tombstone shot?

Plus you can go any time after your number has been called. If I have the clash right go Christopher first, then Neve but tell the crew you have Robert. If something goes wrong and you miss Robert you can go to the second session for him.

that would help lol if for the Friday Christopher Lloyd 13.30 Robert englund 13.50 and neve Campbell 14.05. that's cool so worst case I miss say neve Campbell can I go to the 2nd shoot? ill have to play it by ear on the day im sure it will be fine

Well, I did a convert from the images of the schedule.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/161yCGzj168d1dqXqXcbiJyCBLGZQYYndkxcWksZ4wwc/edit?usp=sharing

This is a spreadsheet of all the days, there might be some spelling errors cause the conversion might have read things wrong. But I think all the times are correct. I did the coversion today from the images on the first page. I do reserv that there might be differenses I dont believe it is though.

Now for thoose who has a use of it you can make it your own.

Hope this can help someone :smile:

• Like 1

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/161yCGzj168d1dqXqXcbiJyCBLGZQYYndkxcWksZ4wwc/edit?usp=sharing

This is a spreadsheet of all the days, there might be some spelling errors cause the conversion might have read things wrong. But I think all the times are correct. I did the coversion today from the images on the first page. I do reserv that there might be differenses I dont believe it is though.

Where were you on Friday when I spent 3 hours painstakingly making my spreadsheet from scratch?!

Good work though! :)

• Like 1

Where were you on Friday when I spent 3 hours painstakingly making my spreadsheet from scratch?!

Sorry for the delay ;)

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay ;)

Thanks Wondermoose.Easier to read for those with failing eyesight too

I know, I know. I'm going to drive you all mad now and I'm pretty sure this has been answered numerous times on various threads but bear with please!!! It's my first Comic Con and I have a Freddy Diamond Pass. I know the times now (thanks) of both the talk and the photo shoot, however do I just queue for an autograph at anytime for him as this is included in the pass as well? The schedules obviously don't mention autos but I don't want to miss out. Sorry - but without scouring all the other relevant threads, I know I'd remain clueless! Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the delay ;)

Thanks Wondermoose.Easier to read for those with failing eyesight too

Im glad you liked it :smile: