LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

sorry if i'm missing something obvious but i'm at work and can't trawl 40 pages, but for Bill Paxton's talk - it says on Page 1 "Diamond Pass talk" - well i've got a ticket for the talk but it's not a diamond pass, so i'm assuming that's just a typo thing? it doesn't say anythign about Diamond Tickets or stipulate i needed one when i bought it.

Thank you Queen_Sindel !!! :D *Hugs*

Boooo! I had to earn mine through meticulous trolling and general mischief-making!

Hey there is nothing wrong with being nice and just asking!

Hehe yours is funny tho :P

What?! You mean we can just ASK for our title to be changed....

I want one.... :crying:

Then where's my cookie? :P

I cannot seem to find Neve Campbell Batch 3 for Saturday.

Also where it says Michael J Fox Clock 1885 is that the time for the people who have the clock face photo with Michael J Fox?

Thank you! :)

(Sorry this is my first LFCC so I am a little slow)

The 1/2 only means it is a split shoot, this is not the batches being called.

Yes, Michael J Fox Clock 1885 is the time for people who have the clock face photo with Michael J Fox.

.---. .---.

: : o : Cookie?

_..-: o : :-.._ /

.-'' ' `---' `---' " ``-.

.' " ' " . " . ' " `.

: '.---.,,.,...,.,.,.,..---. ' ;

`. " `. .' " .'

`. '`. .' ' .'

`. `-._ _.-' " .' .----.

`. " '"--...--"' . ' .' .' o `.

.'`-._' " . " _.-'`. : o :

.' ```--.....--''' ' `:_ o :

.' " ' " " ; `.;";";";'

; ' " ' . ; .' ; ; ;

; ' ' ' " .' .-'

' " " ' " " _.-'

:D And definitely cute enough to grant a wish... unless you want to go with Cookie Monster? ;)

No! but thanks...

I was thinking something like "Yarr! Me Hearty!", "Why is the rum gone?" or "Here be Pirates"... Something of that ilk. You can choose :)

I kinda like the third one though!

Hey all :)

Me, my sisters and my mam are attending the Michael J Fox and BttF cast talk. My mam is disabled and, while she can walk and sit in normal seats if necessary, she is in a great deal of pain at the moment and has contacted Olympia and hired a wheelchair for the event. Will there be wheelchair spaces at the talk or will she have to use a normal seat?

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before. I have a Sigourney Weaver diamond pass (batch 1) and have a clock photoshoot with Michael J Fox, Saturday morning, both ending at 12 noon. My problem is that the Aliens talk and the Michael clock photo clash. Is the only answer to leave the talk and then re enter? Thanks.

@Too tall, is looks like the schedules were made in perhaps excel or sumthing like that? Is there perhaps a posibility to have links for them? :smile:

Would be awesome cause then I (and most likely even more people) could slim them down and adapt them to create my own schedule :smile:

pod0509 kindly put PDF files up if that helps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw9f0ArrkCuTOXhhdlpldlh4cXc/view?pli=1

That actually helped alot. Found some software to convert this to Excel, not perfect, but good enough :) Ill try sending a link up here with the converted.

Yay! It changed! Thanks QS... also did you guys see my post about the clashes I have, just to say Aye or Nay if you think I have it right?

Yes, you got it right. Sorry - the forum started a new page on me.

Me, my sisters and my mam are attending the Michael J Fox and BttF cast talk. My mam is disabled and, while she can walk and sit in normal seats if necessary, she is in a great deal of pain at the moment and has contacted Olympia and hired a wheelchair for the event. Will there be wheelchair spaces at the talk or will she have to use a normal seat?

Speak to crew when you enter the talk area, they'll sort her in accordingly. She won't have to leave the chair.

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before. I have a Sigourney Weaver diamond pass (batch 1) and have a clock photoshoot with Michael J Fox, Saturday morning, both ending at 12 noon. My problem is that the Aliens talk and the Michael clock photo clash. Is the only answer to leave the talk and then re enter? Thanks.

Unless someone sees something I'm overlooking I'm afraid that is the only option I see.

Yay! It changed! Thanks QS... also did you guys see my post about the clashes I have, just to say Aye or Nay if you think I have it right?

Yes, you got it right. Sorry - the forum started a new page on me.

Speak to crew when you enter the talk area, they'll sort her in accordingly. She won't have to leave the chair.

Hi,

Unless someone sees something I'm overlooking I'm afraid that is the only option I see.

Thanks QS, no worries. Will just have to play nice with the pit bosses!

Can't imagine that this clash is dramatic, the shoot with Kenny is probably done quickly, and as always during clashes talk to the crew, and they will do their best, that you manage both without stress.

Kenny baker from 12-12.25 and MJF from 12.05-12.55

Can't imagine that this clash is dramatic, the shoot with Kenny is probably done quickly, and as always during clashes talk to the crew, and they will do their best, that you manage both without stress.

Kenny first, then over to MJF. Not dramatic at all and you'll very likely you won't even have to talk to crew.

i have batch one tickets for christopher lloyd 9.30-.9.45 bill paxton 9.30-10.15 and sigourney weaver power loader 9.30-10.10,what would be the best plan of action?

this is my first con so don't really know what to expect so sorry if it's obvious or i sound stupid :-/

Edited by binnybros

i have batch one tickets for christopher lloyd 9.30-.9.45 bill paxton 9.30-10.15 and sigourney weaver power loader 9.30-10.10,what would be the best plan of action?

Chris first, tell them you have Bill, then tell the Bill crew you have Sigourney.

Hi all, trying to work out what time my photo shoot with Christopher Lloyd is on Sat (batch 2) but I can't work out if it's the 9.30am slot or the afternoon one... can you help?

You're pretty much on the "break point" - could either be the end of the morning shoot or in the afternoon shoot. If you got a moment you can check in the morning.