LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Hi TooTall I have an e-ticket for RDA, I don't see a batch number on it, knowing how unlucky with transport I've been in the past will I be able to go to shoot 2 at 6pm on Friday? I'm in a wheelchair so have your special email already.

Yes, you can go any time after your group has been called. It's still the same rules as previously, that hasn't changed with the introduction of the e-tickets. You'd be in the group "e-tickets without batch", so if your transport makes it on time you'd be among the first.

• Like 1

Hi guys. I've seen a few various answers to this.

I have a MJF photo with Delorean that was too close to my flight time on Sun so I changed my flights but am stuck with conflicted photo shoots on Sat.

Is there a possibility to see a member of staff on Fri and change my Zach Galligan and S. Fenn photo shoots to Fri instead of Sat?

I have lots more time on Fri.

Cheers.

There's varying answers because the answer really depends on the nature of the clash.

What exactly is the conflict on Saturday? Zach and Sherilyn aren't on at the same time.

Apologies,

Sherilyn clashes with my Chris Lloyd Clock Tower Diamond pass shoot

And Zach conflicts with my Chris Lloyd talk.

Thanks for such a fast reply BTW.

Hi TooTall I have an e-ticket for RDA, I don't see a batch number on it, knowing how unlucky with transport I've been in the past will I be able to go to shoot 2 at 6pm on Friday? I'm in a wheelchair so have your special email already.

Yes, you can go any time after your group has been called. It's still the same rules as previously, that hasn't changed with the introduction of the e-tickets. You'd be in the group "e-tickets without batch", so if your transport makes it on time you'd be among the first.

Excellent thank you, saves stress knowing I won't miss out if I'm late again, have to rely on an assistant getting me there on time and really don't want to go mad at the poor girl ;)

I have a MJF photo with Delorean that was too close to my flight time on Sun so I changed my flights but am stuck with conflicted photo shoots on Sat.

Is there a possibility to see a member of staff on Fri and change my Zach Galligan and S. Fenn photo shoots to Fri instead of Sat?

Cheers.

There's varying answers because the answer really depends on the nature of the clash.

What exactly is the conflict on Saturday? Zach and Sherilyn aren't on at the same time.

Apologies,

With a Diamond Pass you are in the Christopher Lloyd Clock Tower Shoot 1, so there is no clash with Sherilyn.

For Zach yes, you should be able to swap when you speak to the sales table. I can't promise how exactly they'll help you, but they'll help you figure something out.

Cheers.

Apologies,

With a Diamond Pass you are in the Christopher Lloyd Clock Tower Shoot 1, so there is no clash with Sherilyn.

For Zach yes, you should be able to swap when you speak to the sales table. I can't promise how exactly they'll help you, but they'll help you figure something out.

Do you mean with Diamond pass I will be well out in time to get to hers?

Also, sorry but one more worry I just seen here.

I have the MJF photo shoot from 12-1 (Batch 2)

And James Tolkan 12.40 - 1( Batch 1). Will I have to request to also move James to Fri or should there be time?

Thanks again,

Adam.

Cheers.

Apologies,

And James Tolkan 12.40 - 1( Batch 1). Will I have to request to also move James to Fri or should there be time?

Thanks again,

Adam.

Yes, you will be out in plenty of time before Sherilyn's shoot starts. There should also be time for MJF and James. If you run close tell crew, they will get you through.

Cheers.

Apologies,

Thanks again,

Adam.

Yes, you will be out in plenty of time before Sherilyn's shoot starts. There should also be time for MJF and James. If you run close tell crew, they will get you through.

Thanks a million for the advice!

Should be an awesome weekend!

Hi :)
Sorry if this has already been asked but I'm a noob to all this so I'm all aaaaagh at the moment!
Have been looking at the schedule for Saturday and I'm booked to have photo with Steve Cardenas (Costume one of course!) but really want to get to the RDA talk. On the booking page it says it's on batch 2 but there is only one block for the talk?
Does this mean that the two talks happen in that one block? Somewhat confused now :-/
Just wanting to know if there would be any point booking it if it is going to mean an unavoidable clash?
Ta in advance :)

Sorry if this has already been asked but I'm a noob to all this so I'm all aaaaagh at the moment!

Have been looking at the schedule for Saturday and I'm booked to have photo with Steve Cardenas (Costume one of course!) but really want to get to the RDA talk. On the booking page it says it's on batch 2 but there is only one block for the talk?

Does this mean that the two talks happen in that one block? Somewhat confused now :-/

Just wanting to know if there would be any point booking it if it is going to mean an unavoidable clash?

I don't quite understand if you're asking about the batches for photos or talks. The 1 and 2 for the split photo shoots don't refer to the batches. 1 and 2 simply means the shoot is split in 2 halves, but that does not always happen. If your shoot does not have 1 or 2 on the schedule all batches get to go in that same block.

The talk batches all get to go in one talk. This is just about the seating and a way that the different groups get called to go in.

I don't quite understand if you're asking about the batches for photos or talks. The 1 and 2 for the split photo shoots don't refer to the batches. 1 and 2 simply means the shoot is split in 2 halves, but that does not always happen. If your shoot does not have 1 or 2 on the schedule all batches get to go in that same block.

The talk batches all get to go in one talk. This is just about the seating and a way that the different groups get called to go in.

Thanks for the reply!

Sorry, ain't making much sense!

The RDA talk is currently on batch 2 so was wondering if there was a 2nd talk block due to appear.

Looks like I have my first major clash :( ah well!

Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

Help...

I have a photo shoot with MJF on Saturday.. My Batch number is 1,00000001 Does this mean I will be the last one?

:whistling:

I think MJF will be shocked to find he's having a photoshoot with a camel :P

• Like 1

Help...

I have a photo shoot with MJF on Saturday.. My Batch number is 1,00000001 Does this mean I will be the last one?

You know, if you wanted to become part of the special user titles club all you would have to do is ask... :D

Does this mean that I am allowed to ask? :P

Help...

You know, if you wanted to become part of the special user titles club all you would have to do is ask... :D

Trust me, it's not a club people want to be part of. I know!

Help...

I am not going to change every single user title obviously, but I do listen to suggestions. :P

Hi QS/mods

sorry to bother you as I can see you are mega busy but Im very worried about my Bill Paxton photo shoot. I can't get to the event until 9/9.15 on Saturday (if all goes according to plan and the tube is running fully to schedule I am hoping to be there earlier) this is unavoidable as I have to work Friday and this is the v first train I can get to London. The 2nd BP shoot clashes with MJF talk, so I have to go to BP 1 which is 9.30-10.15. I know we are hoping that everyone will get in quickly with prepaid tickets, but if there is a queue can you confirm there will be vìsible staff members that we will be able to ask for help with my dilemma? And if there isn't, as gutted as I will be, will I be able to get a refund on my BP photoshoot as I am not risking getting a bad seat/missing beginning of MJF talk.

Help...

I am not going to change every single user title obviously, but I do listen to suggestions. :P

Hmmm I'm going to have to think of something really good and then ask you :P

What if I gave you a super awesome amazing cookie? Would that persuade you in any way? xD (They are really yummy! *Eats cookie*)

Thought I worked it all out but I wanted to go to the doctor who,talk but the only,Jessica henwick photo starts at 10.25 and the talk starts at 10.30 and my game of throne talk starts at12.30 and the only Colin baker costume photo is at 12.15 what are my chance of making all 4 I do have a gold pass

Hi QS/mods

sorry to bother you as I can see you are mega busy but Im very worried about my Bill Paxton photo shoot. I can't get to the event until 9/9.15 on Saturday (if all goes according to plan and the tube is running fully to schedule I am hoping to be there earlier) this is unavoidable as I have to work Friday and this is the v first train I can get to London. The 2nd BP shoot clashes with MJF talk, so I have to go to BP 1 which is 9.30-10.15. I know we are hoping that everyone will get in quickly with prepaid tickets, but if there is a queue can you confirm there will be vìsible staff members that we will be able to ask for help with my dilemma? And if there isn't, as gutted as I will be, will I be able to get a refund on my BP photoshoot as I am not risking getting a bad seat/missing beginning of MJF talk.

There's always staff members at the queue, the BP photo shoot will not be a difference. If you miss the shoot go to the sales desk please, they will help you.

Thought I worked it all out but I wanted to go to the doctor who,talk but the only,Jessica henwick photo starts at 10.25 and the talk starts at 10.30 and my game of throne talk starts at12.30 and the only Colin baker costume photo is at 12.15 what are my chance of making all 4 I do have a gold pass

With a Gold Pass you'll be fine. Maybe a couple of minutes late for the 10.30 talk as we don't know the distances between talk areas and photo shoots yet, but that's it.

• Like 1

The Who talk and Jessica photo could be tight but if you let the crew know they might get you through quick but the big problem will be how far away the talk area is from the photos which we won't know until Monday. With the gold pass the Colin pic and GoT talk shouldn't be an issue. Again let the crew know and they'll hopefully get you through.

Hmmm I'm going to have to think of something really good and then ask you :P

What if I gave you a super awesome amazing cookie? Would that persuade you in any way? xD (They are really yummy! *Eats cookie*)

Hmm... unless Stephen Amell's cell phone number is on the cards I might just be persuaded with that. *holds out hand*

Hi QS - thanks for your reply. I meant in the queue outside? I am worried about being stuck in the queue outside not getting in venue, if there are staff members around I will be able to talk to them and hopefully they can help? I know last year I didn't see any staff members on sun until I got to the entrance? Will they be visible in the queue? Thanks again :)