LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

sorry for another question! for all the stars, can I just join their queue for their auto? Noted MJF no auto unless diamond..which I am not, but Mr Lloyd and the rest of the BTTF cast? Are queues really long as only coming for one day!

No, you need a Virtual Queue ticket (VQ) for every guest you want to meet. Please read the FAQ threat to see how these work. All of the busy guests will need a VQ to see them. You will not be allowed to queue without one.

hi im 133 for the robert englund diamond pass photo on sunday it starts at 4.30pm what time would i likely get this done is it done in numbers or just random order? as i have a coach booked back for 5pm but now i no i have to book travelling home a bit later silly me i no lol

Edited by bexylovescons

hi im 133 for the robert englund diamond pass photo on sunday it starts at 4.30pm what time would i likely get this done is it done in numbers or just random order? as i have a coach booked back for 5pm but now i no i have to book travelling home a bit later silly me i no lol

The crew should be calling in groups of 25 or 30.

I'm a bit confused with this as I have never been here before it will be my first time I have batch 1 tickets for Chris lloyd and delorean shoot and batch 3 Bttf talk on Sunday what are the times I will have to be here for is it half nine for the shoot or can you go to the second one in the afternoon and what time is the talk sorry for not understanding

If you have batch 1 you can go to either session of the shoot.

The times for the talks are on the left hand side of the schedule in the 'superstage' and 'stage 2' columns

Thank you

We have photoshoots with RDA tomorrow and have been told we will be in the first group. How long before 9.30am should we aim to arrive? I'm hearing nothing but horror stories about the deeadful queues atm. I don't want to miss my photo!!

We have photoshoots with RDA tomorrow and have been told we will be in the first group. How long before 9.30am should we aim to arrive? I'm hearing nothing but horror stories about the deeadful queues atm. I don't want to miss my photo!!

Do you mean at the venue or at the photo shoot? if you mean the shoot I would advise to be in the queue at the photo area 15/20 mins before hand.

Please don't arrive that early for photo shoots. The areas are really cluttered and people don't go away even when told. 5 minutes early is more than enough.

I have asked someone to come on about the outside queues. The photo lines themselves weren't too bad I thought. Some were moving a bit slower than others, but personally I've been in worse. *cough* David Hasselhoff *cough* Sigourney was a bit mental in the morning.But the reason for that seemed to be too many Diamond Pass holders not sticking to their assigned day for one reason or the other.

Hi, we have tickets for batch 3 of Sigourney Weaver, Rose Leslie and Carice Van Houten, I cant seem to find any of these on the schedule? Any help on times would be massively appreciated.

Are you looking and seeing Sigourney (1) and Sigourney (2) etc on the schedule? Those are photoshoot numbers - batch numbers are separate.

It just means that Sigourney is doing two lots of photo shoots. The first one will be for diamond/gold/paper tickets followed by batch 1, batch 2, etc. - so batch 3 means you'd be towards the end of it. If they have a lot of people higher up than you (diamond, gold, etc.) they might not get through all the batches and you'd be asked to go for the later photo shoot.