LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

am I going blind on post 1

I got the Michael J fox diamond pass batch 2 which is Sunday but I can only find the photo A at 12.00

where is the autograph and the rest of his stuff please ?

and do I collect my T shirt and stuff in the very beginning ?

The photo session numbers are different to the batch numbers. Your shoot will be at 12:00 in photo A on Sunday.

You can get your auto between 11:00 and 11:30 on Sunday. He will be on the Upper level of the National Hall, maybe in the Club room, but this is not 100% certain.

The Talk will be on the Super Stage 15:00 on Saturday (just MJF) and 13:45 on Sunday (BTTF cast talk)

You will be able to collect the Diamond T-shirt etc. from the Diamond stand on the National ground level at any point.

I thought the schedule has the BTTF cast talk as 3pm on sunday?

1.45 til 2.30pm is the free BTTF docu panel, and don't those people in the hall have to leave the room and go back in - otherwise they'll have the best seats ahead of dimaond pass etc (cos i can't be at that free thing as Chris lloyd is doing his photo shoot at the same time.)

Can you clarify that the BTTF cast talk is 3pm and that we don't need to show up for 1.45 to get a good seat?

am I going blind on post 1

I got the Michael J fox diamond pass batch 2 which is Sunday but I can only find the photo A at 12.00

where is the autograph and the rest of his stuff please ?

and do I collect my T shirt and stuff in the very beginning ?

The photo session numbers are different to the batch numbers. Your shoot will be at 12:00 in photo A on Sunday.

You can get your auto between 11:00 and 11:30 on Sunday. He will be on the Upper level of the National Hall, maybe in the Club room, but this is not 100% certain.

The Talk will be on the Super Stage 15:00 on Saturday (just MJF) and 13:45 on Sunday (BTTF cast talk)

You will be able to collect the Diamond T-shirt etc. from the Diamond stand on the National ground level at any point.

I thought the schedule has the BTTF cast talk as 3pm on sunday?

1.45 til 2.30pm is the free BTTF docu panel, and don't those people in the hall have to leave the room and go back in - otherwise they'll have the best seats ahead of dimaond pass etc (cos i can't be at that free thing as Chris lloyd is doing his photo shoot at the same time.)

Can you clarify that the BTTF cast talk is 3pm and that we don't need to show up for 1.45 to get a good seat?

Yes, sorry it's at 3pm. I just looked quickly at the schedule and saw BTTF.

Sorry - I still find this whole thing very confusing. I have a Diamond pass for Christopher Lloyd but not sure what batch I am as I haven't receive my diamond pass and have to collect on the day so how do I know what session I will be and what time I need to make sure I am there by ? also why does it say above for diamond pass holders if you are batch 2 your photo will be Sunday ? I only have a sat pass. Also I have Michael Gambon batch 5 - am I to assume this will be at the end of the day on Saturday - appreciate your assistant.

Autographs for Christopher Lloyd are any time, he doesn't have limited signing times like MJF.

If you are batch 2 you need to speak to crew if your day can be moved. Diamond Passes are meant for attendees there all weekend. They were not designed as Fast Pass for one day.

Thank you - that was not clear when I got a Diamond pass, I didn't realise you had to attend both days. I will speak to someone when I arrive and pick up the diamond pass hopefully we are listed for batch 1 and can have the photo on sat.

I might be being stupid but i can't find Jodi Lyn O'Keefe Shoot 1 on Sunday?

Its at 12:10 in photo E

Great spot, i couldn't see it! Thanks

Question if anyone can help me, she is going to be my only clash.

MJF is at 12:00 and Jodi is at 12:10. I know they so goto the earlier shoot first but in Jodi's case she'll be done by 12:20 then there will be another 30 minutes for the MJF que. I do have a Gold Pass but i cant see myself being in and out of MJF in 10 minutes

Hi all

Sorry if this has been asked, but I'm confused about photo shoot times.

My e-ticket says Sigourney Saturday Batch 2....does this mean I'm at 16:00?

Cheers.

The numbers on the schedule represent a split shoot, not batches. As batch 2 I imagine you could be called at some point in the middle or end in the first shoot (as there will be diamond and gold passes first) but you would also be able to go to the second as you can go anytime after your batch has been called.

Thank you!

What is going on with the photo areas? Photo Area C has power probs and had to sacrifice Tom Savini to get to Neve Campbell and the RDA shoot is overrunning? And where the hell are the crew?!? Not happy losing money :(

You shouldn't lose money if you were there on time and have paid for the shoot, especially if it wasn't your fault.

Check the first post it has the schedule of all the shoots but Sundays Delorian is from 4pm

yes thank you but batch 4 would be at approx what time, or, do I need to be ready at the photo area for 4pm?

How long does each person have with MFJ DeLorean pic?

How long will you have with MJF in the shoot? About 10 seconds. It really is that quick with the shoots, it's go up, pic taken, out. Regarding the time I can't help much there as I've never done a batch shoot. There only seems to be the one session on Sunday whatever batch you are so be there for 4pm and queue. They usually call you in in batch order but whether 4 will be first or last I can't say. You don't want to miss it though. Talk to the crew on the day maybe.

sorry for another question! for all the stars, can I just join their queue for their auto? Noted MJF no auto unless diamond..which I am not, but Mr Lloyd and the rest of the BTTF cast? Are queues really long as only coming for one day!

What is going on with the photo areas? Photo Area C has power probs and had to sacrifice Tom Savini to get to Neve Campbell and the RDA shoot is overrunning? And where the hell are the crew?!? Not happy losing money :(

Tom Savini got through everyone later. He started only marginally late at 6.35. Did you have to leave? If so of course you'll get your money back or you can reschedule if you're attending tomorrow or Sunday.

• Like 1

Tom Savini got through everyone later. He started only marginally late at 6.35. Did you have to leave? If so of course you'll get your money back or you can reschedule if you're attending tomorrow or Sunday.
Thank you all for your help.

I explained my situation to the Sales Desk and, as Im not back for the rest of the weekend, they gave me £15 auto vouchers for another Con. Much appreciated :)