LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

So, now that the floor plan has been released I'm a bit worried.

I have Michael Gambon, Neve Campbell and Jodi Lyn O'Keefe photo shoot to attend.

As well as Richard Dean Anderson and Christopher Lloyd talks.

Michael Gambon and Neve Campbell morning shoots are at the same time as Richard Dean Anderson talk.

Then Michael Gambon and Neve Campbell afternoon shoots are at the same time again - but I have Jodi photo just before and Chris's talk after. I wasn't too worried about this until I saw the floor plan and there all on different floors and I can't walk that well as it is - really worried I'm going to miss something.

Any advice?

Do we need to have our E-Mails ready to prove we have purchased the E-Ticket? Or will it be ok?

You need to be able to present the QR for scanning so yes either your email, phone app, screenshot etc

That's fine then.

I couldn't find a way to print them and they weren't showing on my printed tickets.

As long as I don't get stuck outside!

I have Michael Gambon, Neve Campbell and Jodi Lyn O'Keefe photo shoot to attend.

Michael Gambon and Neve Campbell morning shoots are at the same time as Richard Dean Anderson talk.

Then Michael Gambon and Neve Campbell afternoon shoots are at the same time again - but I have Jodi photo just before and Chris's talk after. I wasn't too worried about this until I saw the floor plan and there all on different floors and I can't walk that well as it is - really worried I'm going to miss something.

Any advice?

Oh boy, that looks like quite a puzzle you got there indeed...You can't do any shoots in the 1st sessions because both clash completely with RDA's talk...and 2nd sessions overlap a lot....I'd say go for the 2nd sessions and talk to the crew about your clashes to get you through all three asap before your CL talk...should be doable if they help along. use the elevators for travelling between floors if you can't walk too well...

• Like 1

Any advice?

Oh boy, that looks like quite a puzzle you got there indeed...You can't do any shoots in the 1st sessions because both clash completely with RDA's talk...and 2nd sessions overlap a lot....I'd say go for the 2nd sessions and talk to the crew about your clashes to get you through all three asap before your CL talk...should be doable if they help along. use the elevators for travelling between floors if you can't walk too well...

That was what I was thinking - I hope the elevators are close enough to the photo shoot areas and that people that are more able use the stairs otherwise this weekend may kill me.

Thanks for the reminders of the elevators - not freaking out as much but I'm sure I will be soon

Any advice?

That was what I was thinking - I hope the elevators are close enough to the photo shoot areas and that people that are more able use the stairs otherwise this weekend may kill me.

Thanks for the reminders of the elevators - not freaking out as much but I'm sure I will be soon

People at these events are always in a hurry, most will thus use the staircases, as they'll be faster then the elevators if they can walk well.You should be fine, provided the crew helps a bit to get you through, so do ask them :)

• Moderators

Oh also, q you have to get tickets for the free talks or just turn up. Cheers

You just turn up, first come first served

Big thanks

No problem, trekmatewayne you wouldn't happen to be Wayne Emery would you?, if so huge fan of the pod!!

Oh also, q you have to get tickets for the free talks or just turn up. Cheers

You just turn up, first come first served
Big thanks
No problem, trekmatewayne you wouldn't happen to be Wayne Emery would you?, if so huge fan of the pod!!

Yes I am, thank you so much. I've had to take a bit of a hiatus whilst my youngest still has awful sleeping habits. Please make sure you say hi if you see me, its always great to meet listeners. 😊

Hi again, sorry to bug everyone. Does anyone know how much photos with the BTTF clock and delorean (without guests) are? I couldn't see a way of purchasing them in advance.

Thanks

Prop shoots are £5. You queue & pay there & then

Hi again, sorry to bug everyone. Does anyone know how much photos with the BTTF clock and delorean (without guests) are? I couldn't see a way of purchasing them in advance.

Thanks

Prop shoots are £5. You queue & pay there & then

Thank you 😊

Edited by Trekmatewayne

Hi,

I've booked "Christopher Lloyd and Delorean" Photo session on Sunday 19th.

I received my ticket, it is not an e-ticket.

I saw on schedule that first session with C.Lloyd and Delorean would take place between 9:30 and 10:30.

I will arrive from France at 9:30 at St Pancras Station. So I won't be able to attend the first session. :crying: :crying:

Do I have any chance to get my photo during 2nd session between 13:20 and 14:20 ?

Thank you so much for your feedback.

• Moderators

Hi,

I've booked "Christopher Lloyd and Delorean" Photo session on Sunday 19th.

I received my ticket, it is not an e-ticket.

I saw on schedule that first session with C.Lloyd and Delorean would take place between 9:30 and 10:30.

I will arrive from France at 9:30 at St Pancras Station. So I won't be able to attend the first session. :crying: :crying:[/size] [/size]

Do I have any chance to get my photo during 2nd session between 13:20 and 14:20 ?

Thank you so much for your feedback.

As you have an old store ticket these are called before batch 1 meaning you get to go first, as you won't be there going to the afternoon session is ok as you can go anytime after your ticket is called.

• Like 1

I have a Gold Pass and want to try getting autographs of Christopher Lloyd and Robert Englund on Friday. Is it right that I have to get virtual tickets for both, because they are guests with diamond pass, even if I have a Gold Pass? If I need a Virtual Ticket, can I get it straight after opening the doors at 1.00 pm on Friday? Thank you

• Moderators

I have a Gold Pass and want to try getting autographs of Christopher Lloyd and Robert Englund on Friday. Is it right that I have to get virtual tickets for both, because they are guests with diamond pass, even if I have a Gold Pass? If I need a Virtual Ticket, can I get it straight after opening the doors at 1.00 pm on Friday? Thank you

That's correct yes, and yes you can.

Can anyone help me? This is the first time we're doing a photo shoot and I have no idea how to work out the schedule! My mum is having a photo with Richard Dean Anderson and her ticket is batch 5. I think this means it'll be the afternoon session, but could anyone confirm this please? Since we're coming all the way from Sheffield, getting there for the morning would be really difficult. Thanks!

Can anyone help me? This is the first time we're doing a photo shoot and I have no idea how to work out the schedule! My mum is having a photo with Richard Dean Anderson and her ticket is batch 5. I think this means it'll be the afternoon session, but could anyone confirm this please? Since we're coming all the way from Sheffield, getting there for the morning would be really difficult. Thanks!

Yes, that's afternoon and as you can go any time after your batch was called you could go then anyway if you were called in the morning.