LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

• Moderators

I have a clash! My Jason Faunt photoshoot will clash with Steve Cardenas. Am I right in remembering if I tell staff this they will try to hurry me through so i dont miss a shoot?

Yes they will

Which day is your clash?

First timer, so don't burn me for sounding stupid.

I have ONE diamond pass for MJF in 300's and Christopher Lloyd in 200's.

Not sure what batch that is, and can't see the times for signings, although probably looking in wrong places.

Also, does a child under two have to pay extra to be in photo?

Secondly, how much is it for my other-half to be in the same photo with me (he doesn't have a diamond pass)?

Thanks

Hi.

Couldn't see reply or an answer anywhere else on forum so sorry for being annoying but I'm wondering if entering through YALC zone (I bought a ticket, didn't realise) will I be restricted from going into the main event longer than those queueing at regular entrance?

I have a clash! My Jason Faunt photoshoot will clash with Steve Cardenas. Am I right in remembering if I tell staff this they will try to hurry me through so i dont miss a shoot?

Yes they will

Which day is your clash?

Actually My clash is with Erin not Jason but its still a clash! LOL

My clash is on Sunday. Erin's at 13:30 and Steve is at 13:35 and then Jason Faunt is 13:40 :)

Thanks Stuart!

Thanks Queen_Sindel for your reply.

With Robert Englund I also wanted an autograph - I guess this is done separately to the photoshoot and it will be a Virtual Queue number?

Yes.

Not sure what batch that is, and can't see the times for signings, although probably looking in wrong places.

Secondly, how much is it for my other-half to be in the same photo with me (he doesn't have a diamond pass)?

Thanks

That should be batch 2 for both.

As we have already repeatedly posted, the guests will sign whenever not on a break or doing photos/a talk. the only exception to that is MJF. For him an e-mail has gone out with signing times.

Every person in the photo requires a ticket, the only exception are babes in arms. If you're asking about Christopher and Michael I'm afraid you're too late anyway, the photoshoots are sold out.

Hi.

Couldn't see reply or an answer anywhere else on forum so sorry for being annoying but I'm wondering if entering through YALC zone (I bought a ticket, didn't realise) will I be restricted from going into the main event longer than those queueing at regular entrance?

The mods currently have no information on that, sorry. I don't think there are time restrictions, but I am not sure if there's a "cross over point" in the halls.

Looking at it I think you'll be fine, Erin first tell the crew you have the clash with Cardenas and they'll get you through, Cardenas and Faunt don't clash so once one finishes go to the other as I said I think you'll be okay.

Yeah I thought so! Thanks Stuart! This is going to be a fab weekend!! :D

"As we have already repeatedly posted, the guests will sign whenever not on a break or doing photos/a talk. the only exception to that is MJF. For him an e-mail has gone out with signing times."

OK, thanks for reply, although I had no idea the Diamond pass guest were also signing throughout the day, must of missed that bit - I don't have time to read through the whole forum. :-)

And I haven't received an email regarding his signing times, which is why I asked.

I'm sorry if I sound annoyed or tired, but this is one of the statements the mods have basically been repeating around the clock for two weeks. I don't think there's many topics on the forum where this question did not turn up yet. :lol: Most people don't even skim the forum for an answer anymore.

Signing times can be found here among other posts: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89407

I'm sorry if I sound annoyed or tired, but this is one of the statements the mods have basically been repeating around the clock for two weeks. I don't think there's many topics on the forum where this question did not turn up yet. :lol: Most people don't even skim the forum for an answer anymore.

Signing times can be found here among other posts: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89407

Oh oh...Sounds like you need another cookie to keep you going ;) Hang in there, LFCC is only a few days away, our constant pestering is almost over :P

Thanks Queen_Sindel for your reply.

With Robert Englund I also wanted an autograph - I guess this is done separately to the photoshoot and it will be a Virtual Queue number?

Yes.

Thanks

That should be batch 2 for both.

As we have already repeatedly posted, the guests will sign whenever not on a break or doing photos/a talk. the only exception to that is MJF. For him an e-mail has gone out with signing times.

Every person in the photo requires a ticket, the only exception are babes in arms. If you're asking about Christopher and Michael I'm afraid you're too late anyway, the photoshoots are sold out.

Hi.

The mods currently have no information on that, sorry. I don't think there are time restrictions, but I am not sure if there's a "cross over point" in the halls.

Thanks for the reply.

Is it a solid no on me queueing up with the rest and going through the main entrance so?

Oh oh...Sounds like you need another cookie to keep you going ;) Hang in there, LFCC is only a few days away, our constant pestering is almost over :P

My cookies are in the fridge. It's getting too hot here. :( One of the reasons I look forward to London. 25 degrees sound better than 36 degrees.

Help! I have 2 photo shoots at the same time (Christopher Lloyd Clock and Lea Thompson) but CL is on level 1 and Lea Thompson is on level 3. I have Diamond pass number 0001 for CL, will i be able to be the first in for my clock photo and then run to Lea Thompsons hopefully before her shoot ends. I have the old style ticket for her photo, number 14...i think

Edited by Chanters4

• Moderators

Help! I have 2 photo shoots at the same time (Christopher Lloyd Clock and Lea Thompson) but CL is on level 1 and Lea Thompson is on level 3. I have Diamond pass number 0001 for CL, will i be able to be the first in for my clock photo and then run to Lea Thompsons hopefully before her shoot ends. I have the old style ticket for her photo, number 14...i think

Yes as a diamond holder you will be first in and will be able to make it to Lea, I am doing the exact same thing myself.