LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

The names in the table list where each guest will be sitting to SIGN AUTOGRAPHS.

The photo timetable tells you which area each guest will be at to DO PHOTOSHOOTS.

These are not the same place, and for some guests will be on different floors, yes.

Thank you! Yep... it was me just being simple haha.

Hi!

I have the YALC weekend entry ticket but am not really interested in going into it (bought without realising what it was) DOH!!!

Can I just queue and go in with the restat the main entrance or would I be better heading in the YALC entrance?

Thanks again.

You can come in the regular entrance if you want to (you may not be able to pick up yalc specific wristbands there though)

Hi!

I have the YALC weekend entry ticket but am not really interested in going into it (bought without realising what it was) DOH!!!

Can I just queue and go in with the restat the main entrance or would I be better heading in the YALC entrance?

Thanks again.

You can come in the regular entrance if you want to (you may not be able to pick up yalc specific wristbands there though)

Did we get an answer on whether the Iron Throne is still going to be there? I don't see it on the floor plans either (unless its in the "Props" area?)

The only throne will be the Gibson guitar throne

Ah thanks... I couldn't find where I'd read up to last night

First visit to LFCC this year, my husband and I both have gold passes, 26 photos ops booked over the three days and 5 to book when we arrive. I understand the batch system, have a grasp on the layout, understand the gold pass queue points and that photo shoots B, C and D are close to each other. I think Photo A is upstairs. I have 13 photo shoots on Friday all in quick succession and it seems like they will be up and down stairs. I have planned the shoots as follows. Christopher Lloyd downstairs 13.30, Neve - upstairs 14.05, James Remar 14.15 downstairs, James Tolken 14.40 downstairs, Reeve Carney 14.40 upstairs, Kelly Hu 14.55 upstairs, Lea Thompson 15.00 downstairs, Jodi Lyn O Keefe upstairs 15.15, Claudia Wells downstairs 15.20 (to book), Tim Russ downstairs 16.25 (to book), Gregg Henry 16.35 downstairs, Alice Krige 16.35 upstairs, Sean Gunn downstairs 17.40, John Ratzenberger downstairs 19.00 (to book), Sherilyn Fenn upstairs 19.40 and J La Rose downstairs 19.55. My question is 1 will this be doable? 2 will I survive all the stairs? and 3 am I going to be a sweaty mess unworthy of a photograph? My main concerns are the sections Reeve, James, Kelly, Lea and then Gregg, Alice. I trust the red shirts from my experiences at Newcastle and Glasgow, I am just scared of the scale and amounts of people at London. Sat is much better Bill 9.30 up, David 9.30 down, Carice 10.20 down, Sigourney 10.30 up, Rey 10.55 down, Kurt 11.10 down and Michael J up at 12.05. Sun is tight but not as bad as Friday Catherine 9.50 up, Iain 10.05 down, Rose 10.25 up, Harry 10.40 down, Jonathan 10.55 down, the rest staggered through the afternoon. Any mods on here tonight thoughts gladly accepted.

First visit to LFCC this year, my husband and I both have gold passes, 26 photos ops booked over the three days and 5 to book when we arrive. I understand the batch system, have a grasp on the layout, understand the gold pass queue points and that photo shoots B, C and D are close to each other. I think Photo A is upstairs. I have 13 photo shoots on Friday all in quick succession and it seems like they will be up and down stairs. I have planned the shoots as follows. Christopher Lloyd downstairs 13.30, Neve - upstairs 14.05, James Remar 14.15 downstairs, James Tolken 14.40 downstairs, Reeve Carney 14.40 upstairs, Kelly Hu 14.55 upstairs, Lea Thompson 15.00 downstairs, Jodi Lyn O Keefe upstairs 15.15, Claudia Wells downstairs 15.20 (to book), Tim Russ downstairs 16.25 (to book), Gregg Henry 16.35 downstairs, Alice Krige 16.35 upstairs, Sean Gunn downstairs 17.40, John Ratzenberger downstairs 19.00 (to book), Sherilyn Fenn upstairs 19.40 and J La Rose downstairs 19.55. My question is 1 will this be doable? 2 will I survive all the stairs? and 3 am I going to be a sweaty mess unworthy of a photograph? My main concerns are the sections Reeve, James, Kelly, Lea and then Gregg, Alice. I trust the red shirts from my experiences at Newcastle and Glasgow, I am just scared of the scale and amounts of people at London. Sat is much better Bill 9.30 up, David 9.30 down, Carice 10.20 down, Sigourney 10.30 up, Rey 10.55 down, Kurt 11.10 down and Michael J up at 12.05. Sun is tight but not as bad as Friday Catherine 9.50 up, Iain 10.05 down, Rose 10.25 up, Harry 10.40 down, Jonathan 10.55 down, the rest staggered through the afternoon. Any mods on here tonight thoughts gladly accepted.

Not a mod, but you have a gold pass, so you can instantly forget about the batch numbers for photoshoots: You'll be called first, no matter what batchnumber your ticket has, unless it's for a photoshoot with a diamond pass guest, then you'll be called straight after the diamond pass holders. And if you get to a photoshoot which has already started, go straight to the front of the queue, show your photoshoot ticket and your gold pass and you'll be put in front of the other people instantly, maybe after a few other gold pass holders who are waiting. You won't have any problem getting your shoots done.

Edited by Vhiper
  • Like 1

Not a mod, but you have a gold pass, so you can instantly forget about the batch numbers for photoshoots: You'll be called first, no matter what batchnumber your ticket has, unless it's for a photoshoot with a diamond pass guest, then you'll be called straight after the diamond pass holders. And if you get to a photoshoot which has already started, go straight to the front of the queue, show your photoshoot ticket and your gold pass and you'll be put in front of the other people instantly, maybe after a few other gold pass holders who are waiting. You won't have any problem getting your shoots done.

Thanks for that, I was fairly calm with my plan until I seen the fact they would take place on different floors and having to factor in travel time up and down stairs. I know I can bump a shoot back to second session if things get too tight, however my plan does work in theory to free me up for a couple of the talks during the day too. Plus all those stairs are an excuse for chocolate treats! ;)

Thanks for that, I was fairly calm with my plan until I seen the fact they would take place on different floors and having to factor in travel time up and down stairs. I know I can bump a shoot back to second session if things get too tight, however my plan does work in theory to free me up for a couple of the talks during the day too. Plus all those stairs are an excuse for chocolate treats! ;)

Your plan can probably packed even tighter thanks to that gold pass....I'd worry if you didn't have one lol. We only have 6 photoshoots booked and are planning on about 20 autographs and so far according to my planning we should be able to do that with enough time to spare to see all the talks we want, have my wife participate in the cosplay contest AND have enough time to spare to meet up with friends and just walk around posing for cosplay pictures with fellow fans who want them.

• Like 1

Hi All, just checking all my tickets and have one e-batch ticket that I was to print which I have done. But I have booked a few tickets (both for me and hubby) should there be more than one e-batch ticket? I clicked it each time and paid so not sure why only have one amongst all my tickets?

Thanks in Advance - oohh also is there a floor plan?

Your plan can probably packed even tighter thanks to that gold pass....I'd worry if you didn't have one lol. We only have 6 photoshoots booked and are planning on about 20 autographs and so far according to my planning we should be able to do that with enough time to spare to see all the talks we want, have my wife participate in the cosplay contest AND have enough time to spare to meet up with friends and just walk around posing for cosplay pictures with fellow fans who want them.

I know the very first thing we bought was the gold passes and one photo op, so pleased the guest list is so vast and our pass will be worth every penny. :)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hi All, just checking all my tickets and have one e-batch ticket that I was to print which I have done. But I have booked a few tickets (both for me and hubby) should there be more than one e-batch ticket? I clicked it each time and paid so not sure why only have one amongst all my tickets?

You should have one ticket per item that you bought, and one e-validation paid per order that you made.

Floor plan is in the thread called 'LFCC Entrances and Floor plan', surprisingly enough.

Hope that photo times now free due to cancellations are used to add more photoshoots for guests that only have one shoot e.g. Zach Galligan only has one shoot Saturday that completely clashes with Christopher Lloyd talk. The two are likely to have similar fan bases as both were stars of blockbuster 80s scifi movies. It would be good to give Zach an extra shoot even 10-15 mins. Even if loads of shoots haven't been sold yet for the 1 session guests it would be handy for fans to have a few more options with this amazing lineup especially as Charles Dance photo shoot has left 2 big gaps in schedule.

You should have one ticket per item that you bought, and one e-validation paid per order that you made.

Floor plan is in the thread called 'LFCC Entrances and Floor plan', surprisingly enough.

Hi, I paid the e-validation each order but only have 1 e-ticket that I had to print. Is that okay.

Apologies, I will check that forum for the floor plan, not sure of all the forums etc as first con surprisingly enough

• Moderators

Hi, I paid the e-validation each order but only have 1 e-ticket that I had to print. Is that okay.

Apologies, I will check that forum for the floor plan, not sure of all the forums etc as first con surprisingly enough

You don't need to print anything for the e-validation, but you should have 1 page with a QR barcode on it per ticket (they will have been sent in one pdf per order)

• Like 1

You don't need to print anything for the e-validation, but you should have 1 page with a QR barcode on it per ticket (they will have been sent in one pdf per order)

Thanks, got each photo, etc ticket printed each has barcode plus printed that e-ticket thingy so should be good. Not taking any chances printing everything in case lol

Sorry - I probably sound really stupid but I don't understand this "batch" thing at all. I ordered our tickets for Richard Dean Anderson and Garrett Wang back in February, they both say 'Batch 1' on them. They are just standard tickets.

When are we supposed to go and queue for the photoshoots? First one? Second? What actual batch are we in?

Sorry - I've never been to LFCC before.

• Moderators

Sorry - I probably sound really stupid but I don't understand this "batch" thing at all. I ordered our tickets for Richard Dean Anderson and Garrett Wang back in February, they both say 'Batch 1' on them. They are just standard tickets.

When are we supposed to go and queue for the photoshoots? First one? Second? What actual batch are we in?

Sorry - I've never been to LFCC before.

BATCH 1 will be called in the first SESSION for both guests. If you need to you can go to the second SESSION that day instead.