LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

• Moderators

I'm a little confused?

I have a Neve Campbell photoshoot slot on the Saturday and I am in batch '3', what does that mean as there is no '3' on the timetable listed?

Batches are just a queuing method on tickets, as a batch 3 you should hopefully be seen during the first session.

ok, apolos if this is obvious/mentioned somewhere.

i get from the tables posted that, eg, Chris Lloyd is Doing photos straight away from opening to about 14:10 on the Fri, so there'll be no point queing up there for the first hour or so, but what's the deal w/, eg, JLOK, who's photoing for apparently 10 mins (?!) which is in Zone 1 where she'll be signing, i'm assuming they just pause the queue then come back?

i think i'll note down those times so i know that it might give me a bit mroe time to do other things rather than head over if i know they're going to be photoing for a while

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere or I've just missed it, but it's my first comic con, so not sure how everything works.

I've bought tickets to the Michael J Fox talk on Sat 18th July and I noticed on the schedule that this starts at 3pm. Does it start at this time whatever batch you have, as I have batch 5 and not sure what that means? Is this just a way of queuing for the talk and how will I know what time to get there?

Can anyone help explain?

• Moderators

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere or I've just missed it, but it's my first comic con, so not sure how everything works.

I've bought tickets to the Michael J Fox talk on Sat 18th July and I noticed on the schedule that this starts at 3pm. Does it start at this time whatever batch you have, as I have batch 5 and not sure what that means? Is this just a way of queuing for the talk and how will I know what time to get there?

Can anyone help explain?

Yes it's just a way of queuing the talk does start at that time, the talk will be loaded in in order starting with diamond pass, gold pass, batch 1,2 etc.

Can anyone help explain?

Yes it's just a way of queuing the talk does start at that time, the talk will be loaded in in order starting with diamond pass, gold pass, batch 1,2 etc.

Thanks for your help :-)

Do you know roughly what time we should get to the talk beforehand or is this explained when you're there?

ok, apolos if this is obvious/mentioned somewhere.

i get from the tables posted that, eg, Chris Lloyd is Doing photos straight away from opening to about 14:10 on the Fri, so there'll be no point queing up there for the first hour or so, but what's the deal w/, eg, JLOK, who's photoing for apparently 10 mins (?!) which is in Zone 1 where she'll be signing, i'm assuming they just pause the queue then come back?

i think i'll note down those times so i know that it might give me a bit mroe time to do other things rather than head over if i know they're going to be photoing for a while

You can still get VQ tickets for Christopher Lloyd straight away.

If a guest goes for a shoot in the middle of the day the crew usually stops attendees from joining the line a little before that so that the guest can go over for their photoshoot and not keep people waiting.

Hi,

You don't have answer to my previous message. I understand because there are a lot of question on this forum...

I'm afraid because it's my first Convention, I'm alone and I'm not English woman.

Firstly I said: I'm a e-ticket for photo shoot with Richard Dean Anderson sunday, batch 2.

I understood that my number can be called between 9:00 and 10:00 AM (and not the afternoon).

But my problem : I come later around 11:00 AM (my flight and buses...I come from the South of France, I don't have choice.).

Can I see with your team to having my photo shoot later at 15:25 with this ticket?

Secondly, I see no schedule for time of autographs. I would like to know if autographs sessions are all day (outside the photo shootings)?

Thank you for answer... and my apologize... I come just for see Richard Dean Anderson. It would be unbearable to miss all..;

:blush:

If you've got a batch 2 ticket for RDA then you can go anytime after that batch has been called (so you can go to the afternoon slot at 15:25

Autographs are scheduled to happen anytime that they are not busy with photos and talks. (hope I've got that right)

:smile:

Very clear explanations... Thank you very much Newt...I'm reassured...

Thank you Queen_Sindel

• Like 1

Hi!

I have the YALC weekend entry ticket but am not really interested in going into it (bought without realising what it was) DOH!!!

Can I just queue and go in with the restat the main entrance or would I be better heading in the YALC entrance?

Thanks again.

• Moderators

Hi!

I have the YALC weekend entry ticket but am not really interested in going into it (bought without realising what it was) DOH!!!

Can I just queue and go in with the restat the main entrance or would I be better heading in the YALC entrance?

Thanks again.

You can come in the regular entrance if you want to (you may not be able to pick up yalc specific wristbands there though) Edited by etmuse

Is the schedule likely to change now there has been another cancellation?

They probably wont post a new schedule. Charles Dance's photo spots will probably just go blank unless if someone else gets announced for Saturday.

May just be me being simple and I know things are subject to change, but on the Photo shoot timetable, the Photo area, e.g. A is on a different floor to the table here saying Zone 2? :blush:

I'm not sure what your saying? The photo schedule tells you who is doing photos in which area at what times. The layout shows you where these areas are. The photo schedule doesn't mention anything about which floors the photo areas will be on.

Edited by Wrong Name

• Moderators

The names in the table list where each guest will be sitting to SIGN AUTOGRAPHS.

The photo timetable tells you which area each guest will be at to DO PHOTOSHOOTS.

These are not the same place, and for some guests will be on different floors, yes.