LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Is it me or is there no tombstone Photoshoot on the Saturday in the schedule?!

You are correct. It is only available Fri and Sunday

Well I am not sure that is very good at all. I have a MJF Diamond pass and in the description in the shop it says:-

1 x Photo Opportunity of you with Doc Brown's Tombstone. (Can be taken Friday, Saturday or Sunday)

I am only there on the Saturday. If I had known that it was only available on the Friday and Sunday I would have made arrangements to be there on one of those days, but I cant now as Im working on Friday and its sold out on the Sunday.

Hi all

Sorry if this has been asked, but I'm confused about photo shoot times.

My e-ticket says Sigourney Saturday Batch 2....does this mean I'm at 16:00?

Cheers.

This has been asked and explained a number of times. The 1/2 simply means it is a split shoot. You should be in the first, earlier session.

Hi has the floorplan been put up cant seem to find it

As I said on the post directly above yours, hopefully it will be released at some point today. ;)

And once it goes up I promise you it will be in a new shiny pinned topic that will no doubt explode like this one within an hour. ;)

• Like 4

Just wondered if anyone might be able to advise me; I have a ticket for the BTTF cast talk on Sunday and also a Batch 3 Sigourney Weaver photo shoot on the same day.

I'm assuming that since I am batch 3 that I will be in the second shoot of the day. The second shoot begins while the talk is on and ends 20 minutes after the talk. Would this 20 minutes be enough time to get to the shoot and get my picture? Is there a point at which people are stopped from joining the queue?

Thanks for any help. I have emailed Showmasters and am awaiting a response but am worrying at the moment.

Bonjour

Je suis désolé si je ne Comprends pas bien. Il ma HNE Convention de première et je viens de France.

Je viens de voir Richard Dean Anderson Seule journée (dimanche)

Je l'ai non billette électronique Pour la séance photo lot 2.

Qu'est-ce que ça Veut dire? Mon tir sérums à 17h25?

Qu'en is-il des autographes? Il N'y a pas de calendrier versez le temps des autographes artiste? ILS are Toute la journée à l'extérieur séance photo?

Merci pour la Réponse moi et mes excuses :blush:

...>

PS: Well... reading other answers, I think that my Batch 2 can to being at 9:00. Also, it's a problem for me : because I coming later, around 11:00 AM (my flight and buses... so and so...). Can I explain at the team when I arrive and spent at the next shooting? And what about autographs? Please can you answer?

Edited by frenchwriter

Hi all

Sorry if this has been asked, but I'm confused about photo shoot times.

My e-ticket says Sigourney Saturday Batch 2....does this mean I'm at 16:00?

Cheers.

The numbers on the schedule represent a split shoot, not batches. As batch 2 I imagine you could be called at some point in the middle or end in the first shoot (as there will be diamond and gold passes first) but you would also be able to go to the second as you can go anytime after your batch has been called.
  • Like 1

Just wondered if anyone might be able to advise me; I have a ticket for the BTTF cast talk on Sunday and also a Batch 3 Sigourney Weaver photo shoot on the same day.

I'm assuming that since I am batch 3 that I will be in the second shoot of the day. The second shoot begins while the talk is on and ends 20 minutes after the talk. Would this 20 minutes be enough time to get to the shoot and get my picture? Is there a point at which people are stopped from joining the queue?

Thanks for any help. I have emailed Showmasters and am awaiting a response but am worrying at the moment.

I'd say you'll be fine, but be as quick as you can (without running)

I vaguely remember reading that this should be okay but I can't remember where so I just want to check - All the tickets for my girlfriend and I are in my name. Will she be okay going to a shoot without me? I'm not sure exactly what's involved in a "spot check".

Is anyone able to comment on this?

Thanks.

I vaguely remember reading that this should be okay but I can't remember where so I just want to check - All the tickets for my girlfriend and I are in my name. Will she be okay going to a shoot without me? I'm not sure exactly what's involved in a "spot check".

Thanks.

You'll be fine. It the very unlikely situation that there is a problem, she could call you to sort it.

Thanks.

She'll be fine, they aren't going to check ID on every photoshoot ticket, only if there is a problem, for example if you'd bought that photoshoot ticket off of Ebay and it has been used before by someone else or noticed by SM in advance and blocked in the system, etc. You are perfectly fine when buying a photoshoot ticket for your girlfriend on SM's online store.

Edited by Vhiper

Hi everybody. Firstly please let me apologise for what has no doubt been asked multiple times, but as I'm an LFCC virgin I did want to make sure I knew what I was doing on the day before turning up and just hoping for the best.

I will be attending on Sunday only. I have a P Sun 2 Sigourney Weaver Powerloader Photo Shoot Batch 2. I believe the Sun 2 signifies that this is the second half of the split shoot and this session runs from 2:40 to 3:25pm. However, I am also going to the Talk with Michael J Fox and Other Back to the Future Cast Batch 5, which runs from 3:00 until 3:45pm.

As I am Batch 2 for Sigourney's shoot I imagine I wouldn't be called until 3:00pm at the earliest, however of course I need to be at the Talk at that time.

I wondered if instead I could turn up for the earlier (first) Sigourney Weaver Powerloader Photo Shoot from 11:10 to 11:55am? If I explained the crew member at the photo shoot that I had a talk to get to later that clashed?

I'd be ever so grateful for some advice and I am sorry for asking what's probably been asked a billion times but I just want to ensure I'm at the right place at the right time and I am a bit of a worrier.

Thank you so much x

Hi everybody. Firstly please let me apologise for what has no doubt been asked multiple times, but as I'm an LFCC virgin I did want to make sure I knew what I was doing on the day before turning up and just hoping for the best.

I will be attending on Sunday only. I have a P Sun 2 Sigourney Weaver Powerloader Photo Shoot Batch 2. I believe the Sun 2 signifies that this is the second half of the split shoot and this session runs from 2:40 to 3:25pm. However, I am also going to the Talk with Michael J Fox and Other Back to the Future Cast Batch 5, which runs from 3:00 until 3:45pm.

As I am Batch 2 for Sigourney's shoot I imagine I wouldn't be called until 3:00pm at the earliest, however of course I need to be at the Talk at that time.

I wondered if instead I could turn up for the earlier (first) Sigourney Weaver Powerloader Photo Shoot from 11:10 to 11:55am? If I explained the crew member at the photo shoot that I had a talk to get to later that clashed?

I'd be ever so grateful for some advice and I am sorry for asking what's probably been asked a billion times but I just want to ensure I'm at the right place at the right time and I am a bit of a worrier.

Thank you so much x

Batch 2 will likely be in the first shoot. The 1/2 doesn't mean batches, it simply signifies the second half.

If you are not called in the first shoot please turn up at the beginning of the second shoot. The crew will get you through before the talk. You'll likely get through fine then anyway, but if necessary you can ask crew.

I have a batch one for kurt on the Friday that he canceled on but in gonna use it Sunday do I still go for the batch one so 9.30

Let me check on that, that is the first reuse since we have the batch system.

Any update yet thanks ?

I have a batch one for kurt on the Friday that he canceled on but in gonna use it Sunday do I still go for the batch one so 9.30

Let me check on that, that is the first reuse since we have the batch system.

Any update yet thanks ?

Sorry, I knew I had forgotten something last night. >< You go with the original batch number.

I have trouble with two talks at the same time... RDA and Aliens... Saturday...What is the solution to this clash? Anybody?

Thanks...

The only solution is getting a refund for one of them, sorry. Unless you want to watch half of one talk and then switch.

Thank you so much x

Batch 2 will likely be in the first shoot. The 1/2 doesn't mean batches, it simply signifies the second half.

If you are not called in the first shoot please turn up at the beginning of the second shoot. The crew will get you through before the talk. You'll likely get through fine then anyway, but if necessary you can ask crew.

Thank you so much for your very quick and helpful reply, Queen_Sindel.

Can I just double-check though that even though it states 'P Sun 2' on my ticket for the powerloader photo (with a later reference that I'm in batch 2) that this number 2 (P Sun 2 Sigourney Weaver Powerloader) doesn't signify that I should attend the second half rather than the first?

I suppose either way it should work out because you advise me they should get me through in time for the talk, which is great news.

Many thanks indeed for your help. It is highly appreciated.

I keep checking back on this thread and thinking 'wow 800 replies' and 'wow 900 replies' and wondering how many it would be without the repeat questions. Not that it isn't OK for people to ask if they don't know, or haven't seen a previous answer of course... merely pondering!

• Moderators

Thank you so much x

Thank you so much for your very quick and helpful reply, Queen_Sindel.

Can I just double-check though that even though it states 'P Sun 2' on my ticket for the powerloader photo (with a later reference that I'm in batch 2) that this number 2 (P Sun 2 Sigourney Weaver Powerloader) doesn't signify that I should attend the second half rather than the first?

I suppose either way it should work out because you advise me they should get me through in time for the talk, which is great news.

Many thanks indeed for your help. It is highly appreciated.

P Sun 2 literally just means photoshoot sunday batch 2 - the eventbrite app (also the scanners) only show a certain number of characters for the ticket title so the codes are there so the app will display enough to identify it

P Sun 2 literally just means photoshoot sunday batch 2 - the eventbrite app (also the scanners) only show a certain number of characters for the ticket title so the codes are there so the app will display enough to identify it

Thank you so very much for clarifying, etmuse. This was what was confusing me. Yes, hopefully then I will be called in the first photo shoot, which is brilliant news. Thank you both very much for all of your help. I'm very grateful.