LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

• Moderators

Hey does anybody know when the autograph schedule for all the guests will be made available, how do u find out what time each guest is signing?

If they aren't at a photoshoot, talk or lunch, they will be signing.

I don't know if I can't see it because I'm blind, but I have a Richard Dean Anderson Batch 3 Photo Shoot on Sunday and I could only see 1 and 2 on the schedule..

Help..? :blush:

That just means it's a split shoot. So he has two photo session. They do a batch every 10 to 15 mins.

I don't know if I can't see it because I'm blind, but I have a Richard Dean Anderson Batch 3 Photo Shoot on Sunday and I could only see 1 and 2 on the schedule..

Help..? :blush:

Batches numbers and shoot numbers aren't the same. Shoot 1 just means the first time he does photos that day. Batch numbers indicate what order you are called for the photos.

There's a post somewhere explaining the order of priority for attending a photo shoot. I think it's diamond/gold first, then they let in the old paper tickets (pre-Eventbrite), then the unbatched e-tickets, then e-tickets by batch number. You can start queueing when they call your ticket batch, or after - but not before. And they give a clue as to how long - roughly 10 mins per batch. So if they call batch 2, you know you've got 10 mins before they call you and the other batch 3 folk.

Hi, I have Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass and the 1885 Clocktower Photo is on Saturday. On the schedule there are some that just say Clock and others specifically 1885 - are they all the same or do I go to one of the slots specifically saying 1885 on the schedule? Just planning my day lol Thanks in advance.

Hi, I have Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass and the 1885 Clocktower Photo is on Saturday. On the schedule there are some that just say Clock and others specifically 1885 - are they all the same or do I go to one of the slots specifically saying 1885 on the schedule? Just planning my day lol Thanks in advance.

Clock is just the prop. The other one are with the guest.

Ohhhh so I go to clock one then not the 1885 - glad I checked :) Thank you.

Hi,
Can someone tell me if I have this worked out right - pretty please. First Con and want to make sure don't miss anything (lol).

Friday
DeLorean Photo 13.30-17.00 / 17.30-20.00

Saturday
Hayley Atwell Photo - Batch 2 9.55-10.25
Clock (Diamond C.Lloyd Pass) 10.25-11.25 / 13.40-15.05
MJF Photo - Batch 4 12.05-12.55
GOT Talk - Batch 1 12.30-13.10
Carice - Batch 3 15.40-16.10
Hayley Atwell Talk - Batch 1 17.15-17.55

Sunday

Rose Lesie Photo - Batch 2 10.25-10.55
Talk with MJF BTTF Cast - Batch 10 15.00-15.40

Ohhhh so I go to clock one then not the 1885 - glad I checked :) Thank you.

Well depends on what you want. ;) For the Christopher Lloyd shoot you go when it says Christopher Lloyd Clock.

• Like 1

Hi,

Can someone tell me if I have this worked out right - pretty please. First Con and want to make sure don't miss anything (lol).

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

You can cross out the second Chris Lloyd slot cause with a Diamond Pass you'll be in the first. But other than that, looks okay to me.

Hi,

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

You can cross out the second Chris Lloyd slot cause with a Diamond Pass you'll be in the first. But other than that, looks okay to me.

Phew...my brain was hurting lol Thanks so much I know a lot to ask to check. Yes, was planning the first slot for C Lloyd, but am I correct should something happen we can go in PM if needed? :)

Just wondering if theres going to be a batch 3 for Robert England on Friday? Batch 2 doesn't say final and my boyfriend would like to exchange his 2 free £10 shoots for a pic with him :)

Tickets are sold at the event until sold out. Robert isn't marked as sold out, so tickets should be available on the day.

• Moderators

ohhh just thought of something else.......think I am going into panic mode lol For Diamond Pass for C Lloyd is it still a case of going for autograph at anytime he isn't scheduled for photos or talk? :)

Yes.

I know, I know. I'm going to drive you all mad now and I'm pretty sure this has been answered numerous times on various threads but bear with please!!! It's my first Comic Con and I have a Freddy Diamond Pass. I know the times now (thanks) of both the talk and the photo shoot, however do I just queue for an autograph at anytime for him as this is included in the pass as well? The schedules obviously don't mention autos but I don't want to miss out. Sorry - but without scouring all the other relevant threads, I know I'd remain clueless! Thanks in advance.

Ignore - I've got an email that says I can queue anytime but may be called. I hope it's loud as in my excitment I might miss it!!!! :clap:
When they say "called" it won't be an audible thing, as I doubt a crew member would be heard over 6 halls! There will be a board at the end of Robert's queue that will have the numbers of who can queue written on it. Just make sure you keep checking back to see when you can join.

Thanks! See, I told you what a rookie I was! I had visions of a bing-bong tannoy system in place. Doh! :blush: