LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

I know, I know. I'm going to drive you all mad now and I'm pretty sure this has been answered numerous times on various threads but bear with please!!! It's my first Comic Con and I have a Freddy Diamond Pass. I know the times now (thanks) of both the talk and the photo shoot, however do I just queue for an autograph at anytime for him as this is included in the pass as well? The schedules obviously don't mention autos but I don't want to miss out. Sorry - but without scouring all the other relevant threads, I know I'd remain clueless! Thanks in advance.

Ignore - I've got an email that says I can queue anytime but may be called. I hope it's loud as in my excitment I might miss it!!!! :clap:

I know, I know. I'm going to drive you all mad now and I'm pretty sure this has been answered numerous times on various threads but bear with please!!! It's my first Comic Con and I have a Freddy Diamond Pass. I know the times now (thanks) of both the talk and the photo shoot, however do I just queue for an autograph at anytime for him as this is included in the pass as well? The schedules obviously don't mention autos but I don't want to miss out. Sorry - but without scouring all the other relevant threads, I know I'd remain clueless! Thanks in advance.

Ignore - I've got an email that says I can queue anytime but may be called. I hope it's loud as in my excitment I might miss it!!!! :clap:
When they say "called" it won't be an audible thing, as I doubt a crew member would be heard over 6 halls! There will be a board at the end of Robert's queue that will have the numbers of who can queue written on it. Just make sure you keep checking back to see when you can join.

On the game of thrones talk on Saturday I see they are on the 3rd batch of tickets does that mean there are 3 talks as the schedule only shows one. ??

Also I have a gold pass so will I still be able to get in without a ticket do they reserve enough seats for gold pass holders ??

• Moderators

On the game of thrones talk on Saturday I see they are on the 3rd batch of tickets does that mean there are 3 talks as the schedule only shows one. ??

Also I have a gold pass so will I still be able to get in without a ticket do they reserve enough seats for gold pass holders ??

No batches are just the way people will be called in, as you are a gold you will not need a ticket and yes there is usually several rows at the front for gold pass holders.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Also have the same question as colinking71. Have a few clashes on sun pm. Are the photo areas close to each other?

We are waiting for the release of the floor plan which we are hopefully expecting today, they are never too far from one another, don't panic.

• Like 1

I vaguely remember reading that this should be okay but I can't remember where so I just want to check - All the tickets for my girlfriend and I are in my name. Will she be okay going to a shoot without me? I'm not sure exactly what's involved in a "spot check".

Sorry if this was already answered. I have a ticket for batch 3 for the Christopher Lloyd clock photo shoot, Saturday. If I wait for the afternoon shoot, will I be one of the first or will I go "back in the queue" so to speak because I missed the original batch 3 slot in the morning?

I have a bit of a clash so advice would be helpful. I have a Paxton photo shoot 1st thing on Saturday but I am gold. I was hoping to get a VQ ticket as soon as I get in for Paxton. If I miss the first shoot there is one in the afternoon but that clashes with the BTTF stuff. lol

Sorry if this was already answered. I have a ticket for batch 3 for the Christopher Lloyd clock photo shoot, Saturday. If I wait for the afternoon shoot, will I be one of the first or will I go "back in the queue" so to speak because I missed the original batch 3 slot in the morning?

If I Remember I had a low number for Stan Lee photo shoot last year, but it was much better for me to go near the end, I showed my ticket to the crew member and you just join the existing queue... Your not moved to the front or near the front unless you have a clash of photos... Hope this helps :smile:

You join the back of the existing queue when you get there. If you're early, before the afternoon shoot starts, you might be one of the first, but no guarantees. Batch numbers are only for the order in which people are called, like VQ tickets are for autographs, but they don't give priority. You'd need a gold pass for that.

So is the floor plan coming today or not ?

Jason still has a few hours to post it. He said it would be posted today...Or I guess we'll see a post tomorrow or later with him offering an apology...

Sorry, I was on the road for 2.5 hours and the internet got wonky.

The floor plan is not coming today unfortunately, but it will be up tomorrow morning. There has been an unexpected delay.

• Like 3

Jason still has a few hours to post it. He said it would be posted today...Or I guess we'll see a post tomorrow or later with him offering an apology...

The floor plan is not coming today unfortunately, but it will be up tomorrow morning. There has been an unexpected delay.

Okay cool thanks for the reply :)

We do hate wonky internet ;) Thanks for the update QS *closes planning excelsheet for the night* Back to the drawing board tomorrow then.