LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Will there be a specified time for MJF autos? Just asking cause they are diamond exclusive.

You should have received an email last week about it:

DIAMOND PASS TICKET HOLDERS NOTICE

Thank you for buying one or more diamond passes for London Film & Comic Con. We’d just like to update you on some information regarding these passes.

INCLUDED AUTOGRAPHS: You can join the queue anytime the queue is open. When queues first open we may need to call Diamond passes in pass number order to stop the queue getting too long.

Michael J Fox is the only exception to this is, where you will be called in pass number order.

His signing times are:

Friday - 5:30pm to 6pm

Saturday - 11am to 11:30am

Sunday - 11am to 11:30am

Batch 1: You will be called on Friday, those not seen on Friday will then be called first on Saturday, you can go on Sunday if needed.

Batch 2: You will start being called on Saturday after batch 1. Those not seen on Saturday will then be called on Sunday.

If you can ONLY make the show on Friday or Saturday and will not be called on that day please talk to the crew and they will look at getting you through earlier.

INCLUDED GUEST PHOTO SHOOTS (both with and without props):

You will be called first, in pass number order.

Michael Gambon: You will be called on Saturday.

Robert Englund makeup shoot: You will be called on Sunday.

Christopher Lloyd with the 1885 Clock face: You will be called on Saturday.

Michael J Fox, Bill Paxton, Sigourney Weaver (both standard and powerloader) & Carrie Henn:

Batch 1: You will be called on Saturday.

Batch 2: You will be called on Sunday.

If you can’t make the day assigned to you, please talk to the crew and they will look at moving your day.

INCLUDED NON-GUEST PROP PHOTO SHOOTS: You can join the queue anytime the prop shoot included is on, please check the schedule.

OTHER PHOTO SHOOTS WITH THE GUEST YOU HAVE A DIAMOND PASS FOR: You will need to buy a ticket for the photo shoot, but you’ll be called first in pass number order.

INCLUDED TALKS: You’ll be called first in to the hall in pass number order.

THE SHOW SCHEDULE: The photo shoot and talk schedule will be available soon.

Thanks again, from the Showmasters Team!

Will there be a specified time for MJF autos? Just asking cause they are diamond exclusive.

You should have received an email last week about it:

DIAMOND PASS TICKET HOLDERS NOTICE

Thank you for buying one or more diamond passes for London Film & Comic Con. We’d just like to update you on some information regarding these passes.

INCLUDED AUTOGRAPHS: You can join the queue anytime the queue is open. When queues first open we may need to call Diamond passes in pass number order to stop the queue getting too long.

Michael J Fox is the only exception to this is, where you will be called in pass number order.

His signing times are:

Friday - 5:30pm to 6pm

Saturday - 11am to 11:30am

Sunday - 11am to 11:30am

Batch 1: You will be called on Friday, those not seen on Friday will then be called first on Saturday, you can go on Sunday if needed.

Batch 2: You will start being called on Saturday after batch 1. Those not seen on Saturday will then be called on Sunday.

If you can ONLY make the show on Friday or Saturday and will not be called on that day please talk to the crew and they will look at getting you through earlier.

INCLUDED GUEST PHOTO SHOOTS (both with and without props):

You will be called first, in pass number order.

Michael Gambon: You will be called on Saturday.

Robert Englund makeup shoot: You will be called on Sunday.

Christopher Lloyd with the 1885 Clock face: You will be called on Saturday.

Michael J Fox, Bill Paxton, Sigourney Weaver (both standard and powerloader) & Carrie Henn:

Batch 1: You will be called on Saturday.

Batch 2: You will be called on Sunday.

If you can’t make the day assigned to you, please talk to the crew and they will look at moving your day.

INCLUDED NON-GUEST PROP PHOTO SHOOTS: You can join the queue anytime the prop shoot included is on, please check the schedule.

OTHER PHOTO SHOOTS WITH THE GUEST YOU HAVE A DIAMOND PASS FOR: You will need to buy a ticket for the photo shoot, but you’ll be called first in pass number order.

INCLUDED TALKS: You’ll be called first in to the hall in pass number order.

THE SHOW SCHEDULE: The photo shoot and talk schedule will be available soon.

Thanks again, from the Showmasters Team!

Did not receive this email...weird. Thanks for the info.

• Moderators

Just been looking at the schedule, I have 10mins from the MJF talk finishing to get to the Claudia Wells with delorean photo shoot before it finishes. Would this be possible? Anyone got any experiences from previous cons?

I have done it before with 5/10 minutes left of the shoot without issue was just a rush, I would consider leaving the talk a few minutes early though if it were me just to be safe, but that's just me.

Edited by StuartG2198

Just been looking at the schedule, I have 10mins from the MJF talk finishing to get to the Claudia Wells with delorean photo shoot before it finishes. Would this be possible? Anyone got any experiences from previous cons?

I have done it before with 5/10 minutes left of the shoot without issue was just a rush, I would consider leaving the talk a few minutes early though if it were me just to be safe, but that's just me.

haha Is that allowed? I don't want MJF think he's boring me hahaha! I do have a few clashes but the others seem do-able (I hope)

haha Is that allowed? I don't want MJF think he's boring me hahaha! I do have a few clashes but the others seem do-able (I hope)

Yes it is allowed! I'm sure Michael will be fine with it!

• Moderators

Yeh as wrong name said its not a problem, plenty of people leave early, others with clashes go and come back so it is perfectly normal.

• Like 1

I've just noticed I've got a clash now on sunday for the Iain Glenn pics. The first pic is 5 mins before the robert englund talk, and the second one is 10 mins before the BTTF talk. If I show my other tickets would I be able to get a quick pic before one of these other events? Because I'd have liked to have queued up for the other two so I get a good seat.

ok, was just asking. This set up of LFCC is new to me and I get embarrassed leaving anything while it's on and I didn't want to disrupt other people and the talk by leaving early. However, if it's normal & I have clashes I suppose I will have to.

• Like 1

ok, was just asking. This set up of LFCC is new to me and I get embarrassed leaving anything while it's on and I didn't want to disrupt other people and the talk by leaving early. However, if it's normal & I have clashes I suppose I will have to.

I'm sure you'll see others doing the same.

P.S. We've all been there so feel free to ask anything you need to, the mods and myself are happy to help.

Edited by Wrong Name

I've just noticed I've got a clash now on sunday for the Iain Glenn pics. The first pic is 5 mins before the robert englund talk, and the second one is 10 mins before the BTTF talk. If I show my other tickets would I be able to get a quick pic before one of these other events? Because I'd have liked to have queued up for the other two so I get a good seat.

If you speak to the crew at the shoots they will do their best to make sure you don't miss anything.

Personally I'd go to the second shoot as it gives you that extra 5mins to get you through.

I'm sure you'll see others doing the same.

P.S. We've all been there so feel free to ask anything you need to, the mods and myself are happy to help.

Thanks, I really do appreciate the help :)

• Like 1

thanks for replying so quickly! That's what I was thinking. I'm going with my partner and we really wanna queue early for the BTTF talk. Would it be ok if my partner stays in the queue while I nip and get a quick pic with Glenn?

I'm not sure on the official view point of that. It would be a good idea to get your partner to warn everybody around them in the queue of the situation and it might be ok. What batch number do you have for the talk? Edited by Wrong Name

thanks for replying so quickly! That's what I was thinking. I'm going with my partner and we really wanna queue early for the BTTF talk. Would it be ok if my partner stays in the queue while I nip and get a quick pic with Glenn?

I'm not sure on the official view point of that. It would be a good idea to get your partner to warn everybody around them in the queue of the situation and it might be ok. What batch number do you have for the talk?

There is no really official viewpoint on that. From my personal view, I'd make sure I'd stay with him for a while before nipping out to make sure people noticed you and you didn't just randomly appear. And then warn everyone, yes. At least that's how me and my friends usually handle it.

Yeah that's what I was going to do anyway. Wait with him then quickly nip over and have a pic then nip back. I'm batch 13 but we've got gold passes

ah, I was gonna say if you had a higher batch number you'd be going in a little later but the gold pass does cancel that. On the plus side it will help you get the picture done quicker.

Hi QS - thanks for your reply. I meant in the queue outside? I am worried about being stuck in the queue outside not getting in venue, if there are staff members around I will be able to talk to them and hopefully they can help? I know last year I didn't see any staff members on sun until I got to the entrance? Will they be visible in the queue? Thanks again :)

The queue should hopefully have gone down quite a bit by the time you arrive, it sounds like this will be after 9. You'll be in in plenty of time before Bill's shoot is over. If you run into trouble go and see the crew at the entrance if no one is around.

perfect thanks QS :)

Please forgive the dumb ass questions but here goes anyway. I have a diamond pass for Michael & Christopher. Is their a special photo shoot for them or do I just join the area listed in the plan on page one of this post? Also I see Michael has a set time on Friday for his signing but can't see a special one for Christopher, do I take it I just join his regular autograph queue and just flash my diamond pass to show how magical and important I am? Thanks for your time.

. I got Charles Dance batch 2, does this mean I had to go to the morning shoot? If it's correct, I would not having a clash in the afternoon as I got Daniel Portman at around the same time as Charles Sance afternoon shoot.

Edited by riderj123

. I got Charles Dance batch 2, does this mean I had to go to the morning shoot? If it's correct, I would not having a clash in the afternoon as I got Daniel Portman at around the same time as Charles Sance afternoon shoot.

Batch 2 should be called in the morning shoot yes but you can go any time after your batch has been called.

I've joined this conversation late so sorry if this has been asked before but am I right in thinking on Saturday if you have a normal Michael J Fox photo shoot and no diamond pass then you're going to miss the Game of Thrones talk? He doesn't have 2 shoots of that type that day, there is 25 mins between the start of that photo session and the start of the talk and with 200 batch one diamond passes going through that's about 30mins worth of diamond passes right? I have a gold pass is there any way I could go to both?