LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Yeah I have a few clashes mostly Friday and Sunday I have 4 photo shoots in 30 minutes on Friday but as I understand as long as I can tell the crew that I have clashes I should be able to do it . . I hope. also have a clash with diamond pass shoot for Robert eglund and haley atwell but the is a least a 15 minute difference in them so I'm not panicking I'm just putting my faith in the crew to help me if I have any issues and I getting so excited

Edited by teskothemad

sorry im new to this. If i am batch 2 is my photo shoot with him at 1.30 or 6pm, just a little confused as don't want to be late?

help please. That is on the Friday.

janet

if you are betch 2 and your number was called in the 1:30 session but you weren't there for any reason it doesn't matter as long as you attend the 6pm one you should get your photo. anyone can join a queue after their num has been called.

I have a photoshoot schedule with RDA on Saturday yet my ticket does not say which batch it is?

I have checked the email invoice and there's no mention of the batch number.

Hope someone can help me; I purchased this when the second lot of photoshoots were announced in February.

• Moderators

I have a photoshoot schedule with RDA on Saturday yet my ticket does not say which batch it is?

Hope someone can help me; I purchased this when the second lot of photoshoots were announced in February.

Can you forward your order to the email address in my profile.

Hi - I have just forwarded it now (chris.oley@....com)

Thanks

• Moderators

Hi - I have just forwarded it now (chris.oley@....com)

Thanks

I've had a look and emailed you back.

Hi there,

I'm new to the photoshoot arrangements, so wanted to check something. I have a Richard Dean Anderson shoot booked for Friday, he has slots at 13.30 and 18.00, my ticket is batch 2, so from what I've read batch 2 could be called in the 13.30 slot, is that right?

Hi there,

I'm new to the photoshoot arrangements, so wanted to check something. I have a Richard Dean Anderson shoot booked for Friday, he has slots at 13.30 and 18.00, my ticket is batch 2, so from what I've read batch 2 could be called in the 13.30 slot, is that right?

That sounds most likely yes.

Hi just wondering I've got a gold pass but I only have 2 photos in the morning am just wondering because there's a second batch in the afternoon can I get them then so I don't have to go early in the morning and hang around for ours till the next lot sorry if it's been asked b4

Hi there,

Didn't they sell a bunch of online old shop tickets for rda first?

Plus with all the golds going first...you might be at the later shoot...

Edited by SciFiRob

Hi just wondering I've got a gold pass but I only have 2 photos in the morning am just wondering because there's a second batch in the afternoon can I get them then so I don't have to go early in the morning and hang around for ours till the next lot sorry if it's been asked b4

With the gold pass, you can go whenever you want as long as it's the same say as on the ticket and during the guest shoot times, so yes you can go to the later one.

Hi there,

No, she will definitely be in the first slot with the schedule timing.

Hi guys. I've seen a few various answers to this.

I have a MJF photo with Delorean that was too close to my flight time on Sun so I changed my flights but am stuck with conflicted photo shoots on Sat.

Is there a possibility to see a member of staff on Fri and change my Zach Galligan and S. Fenn photo shoots to Fri instead of Sat?

I have lots more time on Fri.

Cheers.

Hi there,

Edit: Go by what QS says!

Edited by Wrong Name

Hi guys. I've seen a few various answers to this.

I have a MJF photo with Delorean that was too close to my flight time on Sun so I changed my flights but am stuck with conflicted photo shoots on Sat.

Is there a possibility to see a member of staff on Fri and change my Zach Galligan and S. Fenn photo shoots to Fri instead of Sat?

I have lots more time on Fri.

Cheers.

There's varying answers because the answer really depends on the nature of the clash.

What exactly is the conflict on Saturday? Zach and Sherilyn aren't on at the same time.

Hi guys, couple of questions... Firstly, I have two photosession tickets for Hayley, one batch 1 and one batch 7 (I bought one then decided I wanted another one for a non-"pose request" picture haha). I'm assuming I'd be best to go to the morning slot for one and the afternoon for the other, or do them both in the afternoon? Just wanted to make sure. Second question... When I bought my second ticket I did it on mobile (was anxious of it selling out) and because of this couldn't do the e-ticket verification add-on.... Is there a way of me doing that for the ticket separately now as I don't think it's valid without? Thanks gang - really grateful for this schedule being up so we have time to plan!

Hi guys, couple of questions... Firstly, I have two photosession tickets for Hayley, one batch 1 and one batch 7 (I bought one then decided I wanted another one for a non-"pose request" picture haha). I'm assuming I'd be best to go to the morning slot for one and the afternoon for the other, or do them both in the afternoon? Just wanted to make sure. Second question... When I bought my second ticket I did it on mobile (was anxious of it selling out) and because of this couldn't do the e-ticket verification add-on.... Is there a way of me doing that for the ticket separately now as I don't think it's valid without? Thanks gang - really grateful for this schedule being up so we have time to plan!

You can have both taken when batch 1 comes up, unless you want to go through twice.

You will get an e-mail about e-ticket validation, don't worry.

You should get an email asking for you to pay for the E-verification a week after you bought the seventh batch photoshoot. :smile:

• Like 1

Hi TooTall I have an e-ticket for RDA, I don't see a batch number on it, knowing how unlucky with transport I've been in the past will I be able to go to shoot 2 at 6pm on Friday? I'm in a wheelchair so have your special email already.