LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Looking at my photoshoots/talks for the weekend, everything is looking hunky-dory!

Now, more importantly.......when is the schedule for the Winter con going up?

I've said it before and il say it again... You are a brave man lol

Don't get involved Stuart. Last time I stuck my nose in with tompain100's comments, it was me who had their title changed!

Someone else was in line first. :angel::whistling:

• Like 2

Can you answer some questions for me, please?

1. I have a Batch 1 ticket for Michael Gambon and my friend has a Batch 4. Would we be able to go together, or would he have to wait for the second shoot?

2. Is the photo shoot with Michael J. Fox and the Clock Face on the timetable the only one running or is there another one? I've got a Batch 2 ticket, so I would be good to go to that one, wouldn't I?

3. If you have a Batch 1 ticket and can't get top the first shoot because of clashes, can you go to the second one?

Thanks

You can go to any shoot after your batch has been called and not before so for number 1 if you want to go together you might have to wait until the second shoot when batch 4 might be called.

If the MJF with clock face shoot on the time table has no number by it then it is the only shoot that day and you will be called at some point.

Ok, that's cool. Thanks a lot. Really cleared everything up for me! It's my first time doing photo shoots, so I was a little clueless.

Going to be a busy weekend! I'm not even meeting that many people, the guy with 19 photo-shoots...damn.

I have to work Saturday and Sunday evenings so at least the schedule gives me enough time to make the most of my diamond passes before having to leave the show and travel back to MK.

I have Richard Dean Anderson batch 4

& Sigourney Weaver Batch 3

I've re-posted the timing you go by just above. you can figure out your time slots with that.

We're trying to help as we can guys, but it seems some people are expecting the mods to plan their complete day for them. That's going a little far. I even got two phone calls again demanding help with the schedule, never mind the e-mails.

I did mention in a previous post i was struggling as this is my first LFCC that's why i asked for advice with timing so reposting what i already don't understand has not really helped much sorry

If you don't understand please let us know what you don't understand. It is a very busy forum, and I apologize, but we can't remember what was said in everyone's earlier posts. Especially not because it's so many newbies this show, it is impossible to keep track.

I have two Sunday Photo sessions Sigourney Weaver 3 & Richard Dean Anderson 4.. Obviously there are only two photo sessions wondering when mine would be?

I've re-posted the timing you go by just above. you can figure out your time slots with that.

We're trying to help as we can guys, but it seems some people are expecting the mods to plan their complete day for them. That's going a little far. I even got two phone calls again demanding help with the schedule, never mind the e-mails.

I did mention in a previous post i was struggling as this is my first LFCC that's why i asked for advice with timing so reposting what i already don't understand has not really helped much sorry

If you don't understand please let us know what you don't understand. It is a very busy forum, and I apologize, but we can't remember what was said in everyone's earlier posts. Especially not because it's so many newbies this show, it is impossible to keep track.

I have two Sunday Photo sessions Sigourney Weaver 3 & Richard Dean Anderson 4.. Obviously there are only two photo sessions wondering when mine would be?

Can you see me? Hello?!! I swear I just answered this twice!! :P

• Like 1

Awwww noooooo way ****cries big time**** she won't be doing a talk any other time? WHY WHY WHY did you put two very popular names together *sad* if I look could I swap to another talk, and if so who do I contact? Thanks for your reply.

You need to go to sales desk on the day. She is not doing another talk, sorry. With an event that large unfortunately clashes are unavoidable.

I have tickets for MJF and BTTF Talk too, will Christopher Lloyd be at that too? if so might just keep Haley's and miss the Diamond Talk for C Lloyd if there's another with him I am going to? thanks again.

Christopher Lloyd is in the BTTF cast talk, yes.

Decisions, decisions OMG my head hurts lol Hayley would definitely refer to this as PeggyProblems lol. Thanks for your help and info

Another member of the forum has kindly replied & give me an idea. Cheers

If you read the very first post, it says the numbers next to the names refer only to split shoots, not to batches. Refer to the guideline posted also in the very first post, it tells you roughly when your batch will be called depending on the length of the shoot(s).

Hi I'm going the London film and comic con on the Sunday none of my photo calls clash thankfully! I just have a question about the normal photo calls with Michael j fox, I know I'm batch 4 on the Sunday but all I can see are photos with Michael j fox are from 12!! It doesn't have batches on it I'm really confused and don't want to miss it or go to the wrong photo call

Can anyone help me out please

This is my first ever comic con too

Thanks all xx

Can you see me? Hello?!! I swear I just answered this twice!! :P

Yeah i can see sorry newbie on bored here lol

Thanks for the advice you made it more clearer for me

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hi I'm going the London film and comic con on the Sunday none of my photo calls clash thankfully! I just have a question about the normal photo calls with Michael j fox, I know I'm batch 4 on the Sunday but all I can see are photos with Michael j fox are from 12!! It doesn't have batches on it I'm really confused and don't want to miss it or go to the wrong photo call

Thanks all xx

If you attend the 12:00 session you should be fine as per the above post as it's an hour photo shoot and you are batch 4 you should get through without any problem, if there is an issue on the day please speak to the crew.

• Moderators

Thanks all xx

ALL batches and passes will be called, in the order listed in the first post, for shoots where the person is only doing one in the day. So batch 4 will mean you will be called towards the end of the listed slot.

Thanks all xx

MJF is only doing that one photoshoot on Sunday. All the tickets for thr MJF shoot will be included in that one. See you in the queue :)

Have a read of the

Thanks all xx

Have a read of the first post in this thread, it explains about the batch timings for the shoot.

• Moderators

if we have a photo shoot for sat but we miss it will we still be able to go up for out photo shoot on the sunday? Just checking in advance before anything goes wrong?

if you think you're going to have a clash or worried about missing something please post on here or speak to crew at the event so we can help.

Edited by StuartG2198

if we have a photo shoot for sat but we miss it will we still be able to go up for out photo shoot on the sunday? Just checking in advance before anything goes wrong?

No, you can't change days for any reason.

If you have a clash between paid for things a day change may be possible, if the sales desk agrees. ;)

• Like 1

I have a batch one for kurt on the Friday that he canceled on but in gonna use it Sunday do I still go for the batch one so 9.30

Let me check on that, that is the first reuse since we have the batch system.

Any info on this yet

Im sure this question has been asked before but do we know when the guests will be signing? thanks

If there not at a Photoshoot, talk or on a break then there signing

oh thanks !I thought they'd be like a schedule or something! thanks!