LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

there no batch 3 and 4 and 5 on saturday

Read the following:

Guests with a split shoot end in 1 or 2. These are NOT batch numbers!

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

10-15 minute shoot = Batch 1

20-25 minute shoot = Batches 1 and 2

30-35 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2 probably 3

40-45 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3 probably 4

50-55 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5

60 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5 and 6

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

Again here's TooTall's guidelines to help figure everyone out which shoot you'll probably be in... I think I am going to bump this on every page now. :lol:

Time for another bump I think...

Also remember you can go after your batch was called, but not before.

BUMP TIME!!!

• Like 1

Really wanted a pic with the power loader but they have put the prop shoot at the same time as Sigourney weavers talk.

It's on on Friday too, or are you going only one day.

Those free talks do u have get talk before hand or something?

No, it's first come first served.

What happens if I've paid for 2 talks and they clash?

Do I decide which one I have to get a refund on?

Talks in question are the "Rochard Dean Anderson - Saturday Talk" and the "Aliens Trilogy - Saturday Talk"

Thanks in advance.

Im a bit of a newbie to the photoshoot thing as I only used to collect autographs so looking for a bit of help.

Ive purchased 2 photoshoots,1 with Sigourney Weaver and 1 with Bill Paxton and are both batch 3.

What does this exactly mean as its not really clear on the schedule.

Thanks.

Again, this is what the batches mean. Look at the time table, check your batch and with this guideline you can figure out when approximately you can get in line.

Guests with a split shoot end in 1 or 2. These are NOT batch numbers!

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

10-15 minute shoot = Batch 1

20-25 minute shoot = Batches 1 and 2

30-35 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2 probably 3

40-45 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3 probably 4

50-55 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5

60 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5 and 6

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

Again here's TooTall's guidelines to help figure everyone out which shoot you'll probably be in... I think I am going to bump this on every page now. :lol:

Time for another bump I think...

Also remember you can go after your batch was called, but not before.

BUMP TIME!!!

What happens if I've paid for 2 talks and they clash?

Do I decide which one I have to get a refund on?

Talks in question are the "Rochard Dean Anderson - Saturday Talk" and the "Aliens Trilogy - Saturday Talk"

Thanks in advance.

I'm afraid yes. Go to the sales table please.

Hi I have a MJF diamond batch 2 pass.I was hoping to get my photo signed by him,but the auto session on Sunday is before the shoot.Is this therefore impossible? Thanks

Speak to the crew and check if you can go through the session Saturday. I can't promise it's possible, but that is the only fix.

I remember Richard dean Anderson sold out out on the old system before more were added when eventbrite started. My e tickets is a non batched ticket. Is first session fine still on the Sunday with him.

Yes, you are still definitely first session Sunday.

Thanks again QS

I have a quick question. I´ve bought two photo ops which are batch 4 on Sunday, one with Sigourney and the other one with Michael J Fox & Delorean. Which one should i go to first? Considering both are batch 4, i´m scared that if i go to the Sigourney photo 2 it will take longer and overlap with the MJfox one. Any advice? Thanks.

Sorry guys this is my first time! I've got a photoshoot PAPER ticket with Christoper Lloyd + DeLorean on Sunday. There's no "Batch number" on the ticket just a number on its own... So how do I tell if I'm in the morning photoshoot or the afternoon one?

Thanks in advance :)

• Moderators

Sorry guys this is my first time! I've got a photoshoot PAPER ticket with Christoper Lloyd + DeLorean on Sunday. There's no "Batch number" on the ticket just a number on its own... So how do I tell if I'm in the morning photoshoot or the afternoon one?

The paper tickets from the old store are in effect BATCH ZERO. They will be called BEFORE ALL E-TICKETS (but after Diamond/Gold passes), as shown in the calling order below from the first post

ORDER TICKETS ARE CALLED:

1: Diamond Pass Holders (for that guest) - If you are Batch 2 you will be called for your INCLUDED photos on Sunday.

2: Gold Pass Holders

3: Old store tickets by number.

4: Non Batched e-Tickets

5: e-Tickets by batch

6: Tickets sold on the day by number.

As with autograph virtual queue tickets you can join anytime AFTER you've been called. Just make sure you get there 5-10 minutes before the shoot is schedules to end, especially if it's the second shoot of the day.

Edited by etmuse

Hopefully I'm correct in saying this bot the old skool paper tickets get called up before any of the batched e-tickets so you should be in the morning photoshoot.

Edited by Siva

I have a quick question. I´ve bought two photo ops which are batch 4 on Sunday, one with Sigourney and the other one with Michael J Fox & Delorean. Which one should i go to first? Considering both are batch 4, i´m scared that if i go to the Sigourney photo 2 it will take longer and overlap with the MJfox one. Any advice? Thanks.

Batch 4 is the beginning of the Sigourney session. You will be through long before Michael's session even starts.

• Like 1

More help guys.

I am OK for Sunday

On Saturday will batch 2 be OK for the first clock face shoot with Christopher Lloyd. I also have a clash with this with RDA first shoot can I go to the afternoon one near the end of his session ( I have batch 2 here also) as I am going to the MJF talk at 3 ( batch 5)

Cheers.

Can you answer some questions for me, please?

1. I have a Batch 1 ticket for Michael Gambon and my friend has a Batch 4. Would we be able to go together, or would he have to wait for the second shoot?

2. Is the photo shoot with Michael J. Fox and the Clock Face on the timetable the only one running or is there another one? I've got a Batch 2 ticket, so I would be good to go to that one, wouldn't I?

3. If you have a Batch 1 ticket and can't get top the first shoot because of clashes, can you go to the second one?

Thanks

Can you answer some questions for me, please?

1. I have a Batch 1 ticket for Michael Gambon and my friend has a Batch 4. Would we be able to go together, or would he have to wait for the second shoot?

2. Is the photo shoot with Michael J. Fox and the Clock Face on the timetable the only one running or is there another one? I've got a Batch 2 ticket, so I would be good to go to that one, wouldn't I?

3. If you have a Batch 1 ticket and can't get top the first shoot because of clashes, can you go to the second one?

Thanks

You can go to any shoot after your batch has been called and not before so for number 1 if you want to go together you might have to wait until the second shoot when batch 4 might be called.

If the MJF with clock face shoot on the time table has no number by it then it is the only shoot that day and you will be called at some point.

Edited by Siva

More help guys.

I am OK for Sunday

On Saturday will batch 2 be OK for the first clock face shoot with Christopher Lloyd. I also have a clash with this with RDA first shoot can I go to the afternoon one near the end of his session ( I have batch 2 here also) as I am going to the MJF talk at 3 ( batch 5)

Cheers.

This has really been answered at least two dozen times in this topic alone. I know it's many pages, but I swear you won't have to read more than two to find this reply. ;)

You can go ANY TIME after your batch has been called. As long as you're there before the end of the session (or the last session if there's too) that is perfectly fine and acceptable.