LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Just a few questions:

1. So Robert Englund has only 1 standard photoshoot time on Sunday? (make up photoshoot excluded)

2. I'm batch 2 and have 2 tickets so would I take both photos at the same time or would I rejoin the queue?

3. Any idea how much the Hogwarts prop shoot will cost & do we book on the day?

4. If I book a Neve Campbell shoot on Sunday will it likely mean I'm in the afternoon slot now?

1. I haven't looked, but that sounds very likely as guests who do multiple shoots usually only do 2 (including his makeup shoot).

2. Same time, just make sure the crew (especially the photographer) knows you have 2 tickets.

3. Usually the prop shoots are £5. Just queue up at the right time and pay as you have it taken. No need to book.

4. I don't know what batch number she's up to now but most likely, yes.

Appreciate the help. :)
No worries. I'm on a mobile at the moment otherwise I would have confirmed more for you.

I have batch 2 photo with Bill Paxton which clashes with MJF talk. Can I use it for photo shoot 1? Im not sure how early I will get there depending on tube. If we get in quickly there will be no problems but if I am stuck outside then I won't make it in for photo shoot 1 and then I can't go to photo shoot 2 as its right before/during MJF talk and I dont want to miss getting a decent seat for that. What do I do?

I have batch 2 photo with Bill Paxton which clashes with MJF talk. Can I use it for photo shoot 1? Im not sure how early I will get there depending on tube. If we get in quickly there will be no problems but if I am stuck outside then I won't make it in for photo shoot 1 and then I can't go to photo shoot 2 as its right before/during MJF talk and I dont want to miss getting a decent seat for that. What do I do?

Batch 2 will be in Photoshoot 1 anyway.

• Like 1

Thanke Beatrix.

I was hoping to buy photo shoots with Rose Leslie, Richard Harmon and Peter Shinkoda but I am glad I waited as none of them look possible with what I already have! Richard and Peter are def not workable :( but Rose maybe at a push....

I was worried that the weekend would be really hectic but having seen the schedule (well done all involved by the way,) I'm feeling pretty good, even managed to squeeze in another two photos on the Friday. Saturday morning is going to be an experience 6 photoshoots clash between 0930 and 1100 two of which are Diamond guests and one is a prop shoot... But that's why you go Gold and it leaves the rest of the day pretty free to get autos. Fingers crossed for Sigourney and Bill... Total now stands at 24 photos and 25 autos.

Also well done to QS, Stu, TT and everyone else (you too tink!) for helping everyone out, really makes the community feel welcoming and inviting for those both long-term and newbs.

1 week to go peeps... All we need is some decent cloud cover and were on to a winner

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 4

A friend of mine (who is not on the forum) is only making it on the Friday.
He has a Batch 3 ticket for Neve Campbell, but his Eurostar back is leaving St Pancras @ 19.34
For Eurostar, we are being requested to be at the station 45 min before departure time to allow time for security and passport check-ups.

Counting the underground trip from Olympia to St Pancras, he obviously needs to leave around 18.15, ten minutes before Neve's second shoot.

Showing his Eurostar ticket to the crew, would he be allowed to get in the 1st photo session earlier in the day?

Please let me reassure him lol

A question on Christopher Lloyd's Delorean Shoot on Sunday.

He is down for 2 blocks of an hour each but only 3 batches are shown as sold on the Eventbrite store. Does that mean loads (about 5 batches worth) were sold on the old store? I ask as I am in Batch 2 and am trying to work out which session I will be in.

Sorry but I can´t see where is the Christopher Lloyd Batch 3 that I have on Sunday.

Help please.

From TooTalls numbers at the start of this thread, your batch will probably be part of the Christopher Lloyd 2 shoot (currently around 17:05 at time of writing)

He has a Batch 3 ticket for Neve Campbell, but his Eurostar back is leaving St Pancras @ 19.34

For Eurostar, we are being requested to be at the station 45 min before departure time to allow time for security and passport check-ups.

Counting the underground trip from Olympia to St Pancras, he obviously needs to leave around 18.15, ten minutes before Neve's second shoot.

Showing his Eurostar ticket to the crew, would he be allowed to get in the 1st photo session earlier in the day?

From TooTall's numbers at the start of this thread, Batch 3 for Neve may possibly be part of the first shoot anyway.

In any case, go to the photo shoot area and talk to the pit boss (in red) and they will see what they can do to help.

Since the Sunday Richard Harmon shoot totally clashes with the BTTF talk, is there any way I could have my photo with him already on the Saturday? Really looking forward to the talk and wouldn't want to miss any of it. Would be able to fit a photo with him easily into my Saturday schedule.

Sorry if this has been posted before. I got up to page 10 and didn't see any references.

I've only got two photo shoots on the Sunday, but my Michael Traynor shoot is slap bang in the middle of the Sigourney Weaver diamond talk, and it's his only photo shoot of the day. No disrespect to Michael, but i'm not going to leave Siggy's talk to have my photo with him.

Can i swap this over for one of his photo shoots on Friday or Saturday?

From TooTall's numbers at the start of this thread, Batch 3 for Neve may possibly be part of the first shoot anyway.

In any case, go to the photo shoot area and talk to the pit boss (in red) and they will see what they can do to help.

Thx, will let him know to do so :) Greetz

• Moderators

As a batch 3 they should be in the first shoot anyway, probably towards the latter half of it. If tyere is any issues speak to the crew and yes as long as you have a timed ticket then produce that and there should be no issues.

• Moderators

Sorry if this has been posted before. I got up to page 10 and didn't see any references.

I've only got two photo shoots on the Sunday, but my Michael Traynor shoot is slap bang in the middle of the Sigourney Weaver diamond talk, and it's his only photo shoot of the day. No disrespect to Michael, but i'm not going to leave Siggy's talk to have my photo with him.

Can i swap this over for one of his photo shoots on Friday or Saturday?

As the Sigourney one is a paid talk which clashes with a photoshoot go to the sales desk, they should be able to help you consorting about that yes.

• Moderators

As Michael Gambon doesn't have a shoot until 11:15 on Saturday is it likely he will be signing before that? I have a Diamond Pass and it will make my day a bit less busy if I can get his auto before his photo shoot as I don't have before that :) thanks

Yes, more than likely he will.

• Moderators

Since the Sunday Richard Harmon shoot totally clashes with the BTTF talk, is there any way I could have my photo with him already on the Saturday? Really looking forward to the talk and wouldn't want to miss any of it. Would be able to fit a photo with him easily into my Saturday schedule.

As below if you have a paid for talk and a photoshoot at the same time, my advice would be to go to the sales desk, whilst we can make no promises hopefully they should be able to help you sort it.

• Moderators

A question on Christopher Lloyd's Delorean Shoot on Sunday.

He is down for 2 blocks of an hour each but only 3 batches are shown as sold on the Eventbrite store. Does that mean loads (about 5 batches worth) were sold on the old store? I ask as I am in Batch 2 and am trying to work out which session I will be in.

Yes prior to EB Chris was on sale in the old store as well as people who have him as a diamond pass, as a batch 2 you should be fine going to the first session.

Hi I have a MJF diamond batch 2 pass.I was hoping to get my photo signed by him,but the auto session on Sunday is before the shoot.Is this therefore impossible? Thanks

Speak to the crew and check if you can go through the session Saturday. I can't promise it's possible, but that is the only fix.

I remember Richard dean Anderson sold out out on the old system before more were added when eventbrite started. My e tickets is a non batched ticket. Is first session fine still on the Sunday with him.

Yes, you are still definitely first session Sunday.

Guests with a split shoot end in 1 or 2. These are NOT batch numbers!

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

10-15 minute shoot = Batch 1

20-25 minute shoot = Batches 1 and 2

30-35 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2 probably 3

40-45 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3 probably 4

50-55 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5

60 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5 and 6

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

Again here's TooTall's guidelines to help figure everyone out which shoot you'll probably be in... I think I am going to bump this on every page now. :lol:

Time for another bump I think...

Also remember you can go after your batch was called, but not before.

BUMP TIME!!!

As below if you have a paid for talk and a photoshoot at the same time, my advice would be to go to the sales desk, whilst we can make no promises hopefully they should be able to help you sort it.

Thanks again for the help! Will go to the sales desk on the Saturday and see if something can be done.

• Like 1