LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

If I send you all my photoshoot info do any of the mods want to sort out my schedule for me?! :poki:

Kidding, it took me about 3 hours to put together (not kidding!) but I'm all set, with no real clashes but some close calls. Only missing the extra shoot/s that I get with the Gold pass as I haven't decided what to get yet!

Also, a MASSIVE well done to the mods tonight. This is the busiest I've ever seen the forum and you guys have done an amazing job in answering everybody. Bravo! :clap::clap::dance::clap::clap::thumbup::clap::clap:

• Like 5

But do guests like Tom Burke and Maimie McCoy sign all Saturday while they're not shooting or will there be a certain time limit?

As answered before, when they are not at lunch or in a photo shoot they will be signing

Hey there :) I have created my very own schedule and I was hoping you guys could give me some advice on how to handle the clashes? Here we go:

Friday

Richard Dean Anderson (Batch 1): 13.30 - 14.00

Robert Englund (Batch 1): 13.50 - 14.15

Neve Campbell (Batch 1): 14.05 - 14.35

Amazon Eve (Batch 1): 15.55 - 16.00

QUESTION: While there isn't any clash with Eve, do you think I can handle the first three photo shoots? Either way, there won't be to much of a problem, because I can always attend the second photo shoot in case I miss the first one.

Saturday

Bill Paxton (Batch 1): 9.30 - 10.20

maybe: Christopher Lloyd (Batch 1) 9.30 - 9.50

Charles Dance (Batch 1): 10.05 - 11.05

Lea Thompson (Batch 1): 10.30 - 11.00

Michael J. Fox (Batch 1): 12.05 - 13.00

Hayley Atwell (Batch 6): 14.50 - 15.30

maybe: Christopher Lloyd (Batch 1): 15.35 - 15.55

Carice van Houten (Batch 2): 15.40 - 16.10

QUESTION: Saturday is a nightmare. I can only pray that I manage to overcome the Christopher Lloyd clashes... Would you rather recommend his first or second session? What about the Bill Paxton / Charles Dance / Lea Thompson clash? Do you think I can handle that? Please, I really need your help with my planning for Saturday! Thank you :-)

Sunday

Sigourney Weaver (Batch 1): 10.15 - 10.55

Jonathan Pryce (Batch 1): 10.55 - 11.25

Iain Glen (Batch 4): 14.50 - 15.35

Rose Leslie (Batch 3): 15.15 - 15.35

QUESTION: What about the Iain Glen / Rose Leslie clash?

Thank you for helping me out there. I can only hope that I'll get lucky on Saturday.. Otherwise I'll be in for a lot of disappointment :(

The Aliens talk at the same time MJ Fox is doing his signing - Good one!!

What a waste of money that was - I will have to miss the Aliens talk now. Gutted doesnt even come close.

MJFs signing starts at 11am, so you can either talk to the crew and they will get you through quicker. Or you can go for the autograph on Sunday.
Thanks Too Tall - I was just worried I wouldnt make it over as Im sure many people will be in the same boat. Im not there on the Sunday - thinking of coming up on the Friday to get MJ Fox's auto then I havent got to worry about the clash - What do you think?
As long as you're batch 1 we should be able to help.

Am I being completely stupid here but I can't see where it says about the auto's??

The Diamond Pass holders have got an e-mail with MJF's signing times. Did yours not arrive?

If I send you all my photoshoot info do any of the mods want to sort out my schedule for me?! :poki:

Kidding, it took me about 3 hours to put together (not kidding!) but I'm all set, with no real clashes but some close calls. Only missing the extra shoot/s that I get with the Gold pass as I haven't decided what to get yet!

Also, a MASSIVE well done to the mods tonight. This is the busiest I've ever seen the forum and you guys have done an amazing job in answering everybody. Bravo! :clap::clap::dance::clap::clap::thumbup::clap::clap:

Your schedule? I haven't even given mine as much as a glance...

• Like 2

i need some answers please!

If i have a photoshoot with BATCH 3 - when exactly i will be called ? (on the planner its just 1 or 2) ?

- it means that my number is 300+ and i can try to get photoshoot on one of these two occasions ??

- also, is there a chance that i wont be able to do it (if guest will be on rush or something )?

thanks

The shoots are separated. This is just split shoot, NOT the batches.

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

10-15 minute shoot = Batch 1

20-25 minute shoot = Batches 1 and 2

30-35 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2 probably 3

40-45 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3 probably 4

50-55 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5

60 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5 and 6

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

ok thanks.

But which one i can attend with Batch 3 ticket - photoshoot 1 or 2 ?

ok thanks.

This has been answered before: That depends on how many minutes the guest's session will be. If it's an entire hour, then Batch 3 will fit into Session 1. If it's only half an hour, then it will probably be in Session 2. :-)

Hey there :) I have created my very own schedule and I was hoping you guys could give me some advice on how to handle the clashes? Here we go:

Friday

Richard Dean Anderson (Batch 1): 13.30 - 14.00

Robert Englund (Batch 1): 13.50 - 14.15

Neve Campbell (Batch 1): 14.05 - 14.35

Amazon Eve (Batch 1): 15.55 - 16.00

QUESTION: While there isn't any clash with Eve, do you think I can handle the first three photo shoots? Either way, there won't be to much of a problem, because I can always attend the second photo shoot in case I miss the first one.

Saturday

Bill Paxton (Batch 1): 9.30 - 10.20

maybe: Christopher Lloyd (Batch 1) 9.30 - 9.50

Charles Dance (Batch 1): 10.05 - 11.05

Lea Thompson (Batch 1): 10.30 - 11.00

Michael J. Fox (Batch 1): 12.05 - 13.00

Hayley Atwell (Batch 6): 14.50 - 15.30

maybe: Christopher Lloyd (Batch 1): 15.35 - 15.55

Carice van Houten (Batch 2): 15.40 - 16.10

QUESTION: Saturday is a nightmare. I can only pray that I manage to overcome the Christopher Lloyd clashes... Would you rather recommend his first or second session? What about the Bill Paxton / Charles Dance / Lea Thompson clash? Do you think I can handle that? Please, I really need your help with my planning for Saturday! Thank you :-)

Sunday

Sigourney Weaver (Batch 1): 10.15 - 10.55

Jonathan Pryce (Batch 1): 10.55 - 11.25

Iain Glen (Batch 4): 14.50 - 15.35

Rose Leslie (Batch 3): 15.15 - 15.35

QUESTION: What about the Iain Glen / Rose Leslie clash?

Thank you for helping me out there. I can only hope that I'll get lucky on Saturday.. Otherwise I'll be in for a lot of disappointment :(

Friday: not really an issue at all, you have the timing right going from top to bottom. If you run close in one shoot talk to crew.

Saturday: Bill first, tell them you have Chris, tell the Chris people you have Lea,

Sunday: you should be at the beginning of Ian's second shoot anyway. That leaves you enough time to get to Rose.

I've just put together a quick plan for the weekend and I have to say I'm really surprised that I don't have any major clashes. Having booked 13 photoshoots and going to 4 talks I was expecting some haha. I've got a few close calls on Saturday but I should be fine! :)

A HUGE thank you to all the mods for working extremely hard today answering the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again hahaha! You guys rock!

• Like 1

i need some answers please!

If i have a photoshoot with BATCH 3 - when exactly i will be called ? (on the planner its just 1 or 2) ?

- it means that my number is 300+ and i can try to get photoshoot on one of these two occasions ??

- also, is there a chance that i wont be able to do it (if guest will be on rush or something )?

thanks

The shoots are separated. This is just split shoot, NOT the batches.

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

ok thanks.

Look at your shoot and the timings. Above is the approximate length of a shoot per batch. You haven't even said who your shoot is for, so I really can't help you there. If a shoot is only 30 minutes batch 3 would be in second shoot, but if it is an hour it would be in first shoot.

• Moderators

What a waste of money that was - I will have to miss the Aliens talk now. Gutted doesnt even come close.

MJFs signing starts at 11am, so you can either talk to the crew and they will get you through quicker. Or you can go for the autograph on Sunday.
Thanks Too Tall - I was just worried I wouldnt make it over as Im sure many people will be in the same boat. Im not there on the Sunday - thinking of coming up on the Friday to get MJ Fox's auto then I havent got to worry about the clash - What do you think?

Am I being completely stupid here but I can't see where it says about the auto's??

The Diamond Pass holders have got an e-mail with MJF's signing times. Did yours not arrive?

Me neither, will do it in the early hours when all goes quiet lol

• Like 1

facepalm!! Ok yes I get it now lol! Right, that's me off to work out who, when & why!

I have on Friday

Robert englund (B) 1.50

James tolkan © 2.40

Claudia wells (B) 3.20

Carrie henn (a) 5.30

Tom savini © 6.00

Christoper lloyd © 6.15

Brutus beefcake © 7.30

Nice little gap after claudia wells for autos an shopping but otherwise in gonna be like a blue spam fly all day lol

This will be my first time at LFCC so could someone please explain to me what the "Prop" section means? Are they related to photoshoots with guests or completely unrelated and simply an opportunity for you just to take a photo of yourself in front of the prop? Thank you!

Hi, sorry for posting again, looks like my earlier one got missed in amongst everyone else's (no dramas!),

So my Saturday morning is interesting as well and wondering if having seen advice for others if I can get it all fitted in during the morning without needing to go to second afternoon shoots:

I have a gold pass and a diamond pass for SW & BP.

So how would you recommend playing the following photoshoots:

Bill Paxton (DP) 0930-1020

Powerloader w/Sigorney Weaver (DP) 0930-1015

Jessica Henwick 1025-1045

Sigourney Weaver (DP) 1030-1110

Carice Van Houten 1020-1050

Chris Lloyd w/Clock 1025-1125

Also, have the Aliens talk at 1115.

Thanks, H

Hi, sorry for posting again, looks like my earlier one got missed in amongst everyone else's (no dramas!),

So my Saturday morning is interesting as well and wondering if having seen advice for others if I can get it all fitted in during the morning without needing to go to second afternoon shoots:

I have a gold pass and a diamond pass for SW & BP.

So how would you recommend playing the following photoshoots:

Bill Paxton (DP) 0930-1020

Powerloader w/Sigorney Weaver (DP) 0930-1015

Jessica Henwick 1025-1045

Sigourney Weaver (DP) 1030-1110

Carice Van Houten 1020-1050

Chris Lloyd w/Clock 1025-1125

Also, have the Aliens talk at 1115.

Thanks, H

It wasn't overlooked, but the Gold/Diamond Pass system was explained a number of times meanwhile. You get Diamond Priority for the Diamond Guests and Gold Pass Priority for the others, so you won't have any issues. So I really didn't think a recommendation was necessary. But if you insist... ;)

Sigourney Powerloader

Bill

Jessica

Carice

Sigourney

Chris. If Chris runs close tell the crew you have the talk.

• Like 1

I have a clash on Saturday with Sigourney Weaver and Charles Dance. I am batch 3 for both of them but I was thinking because Sigourney also has Diamond people to deal with would it be better if I went to her later shoot? Or should I say to the staff at her first shoot that I have a clash? Any help/advice would be great thanks ^_^

Had a quick look the only problem I can see is for me on Saturday with Carrie henn first photo shoot is at the same time as the game of thrones talk and the second it's at the same time as Hayley atwell talk may have to miss her shoot and use my gold pass free photo towards her on Sunday

Guests with a split shoot end in 1 or 2. These are NOT batch numbers!

Again here's TooTall's guidelines to help figure everyone out which shoot you'll probably be in... I think I am going to bump this on every page now. :lol:

Time for another bump I think...

Also remember you can go after your batch was called, but not before.