LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

I have a batch one for kurt on the Friday that he canceled on but in gonna use it Sunday do I still go for the batch one so 9.30

Let me check on that, that is the first reuse since we have the batch system.

Ok I'll keep a look out for a reply thanks

Hi Etmuse, ok so my tickets say: PSat1Guest name Batch 1, and for other PSat2 Guest Name Batch 2

the numbers on the schedule i.e 1 and 2 simply mean then...1st or second session and then looking at timing ( one of mine is 25 mins and the other 30 mins) that would fall in to 1st session? Guess on day if go by that understanding and incorrect they will advise me if need to attend second session?

I have a Richard Dean Anderson Sunday Batch 3 Photo shoot. What I am trying to work out is if I would stand a chance of getting the photo at his 09:30 shoot or just better off aiming for the afternoon (15:20) one! I am going to seriously struggle with the afternoon shoot due to a flight late afternoon that I need to catch! So I guess I can aim for the morning and hope it goes quickly!

TooTall? Any advice?

• Moderators

I have a Richard Dean Anderson Sunday Batch 3 Photo shoot. What I am trying to work out is if I would stand a chance of getting the photo at his 09:30 shoot or just better off aiming for the afternoon (15:20) one! I am going to seriously struggle with the afternoon shoot due to a flight late afternoon that I need to catch! So I guess I can aim for the morning and hope it goes quickly!

TooTall? Any advice?

With a batch 3 I would say you'll be fine doing the morning shoot.

Thanks Queen Sindel i do hope they can help .I am alittle disappointed that i wont be able to get my tombstone piccy as i am only attending Saturday and also has anyone had an email from showmaster stating that either they didnt have your address or have time to post your diamond pass? As i cant understand that really as i order my MJF diamond on the 17th of April and thats a no show yet and i recieved my Sigourney diamond pass and only ordered that middle of last month? .Does my logic not compute ? But any how well done showmasters with all you have managed to achieve for this event x

There's a couple of Michael J Fox passes still en route. Royal Mail seems to be getting creative. Some of the German orders first went to Denmark.

Whats the hogwarts prop?

And is the iron Throne still going to be a photo op all weekend?

We currently don't know the details of the Hogwarts shoot.

The Iron Throne is not coming to the show anymore.

• Moderators

Hey guys i wanted to get the photoshoot with Sigourney done in the morning session at about 10 or 10.30 i think it is and then get her to autograph that and my alien trilogy(forget resurrection that was crap lol) but i have a batch 4 ps ticket so got the feeling that might be the afternoon session at 4 i think it is! And was'nt intending on being there until then! Was planning on leaving at about 3.30 maybe though i do have a gold pass so does that make a difference or will have to go to the one at 4?

Gold passes go in after diamonds for diamond guests at photo ops, so it shouldn't be a problem going for the morning shoot.

Hi Etmuse, ok so my tickets say: PSat1Guest name Batch 1, and for other PSat2 Guest Name Batch 2

the numbers on the schedule i.e 1 and 2 simply mean then...1st or second session and then looking at timing ( one of mine is 25 mins and the other 30 mins) that would fall in to 1st session? Guess on day if go by that understanding and incorrect they will advise me if need to attend second session?

Yes, you would fall in the first session. I've already posted TooTall's estimate a number of times. The estimate right now is 15 minutes per batch, give or take.

TooTall? Any advice?

TooTall? Any advice?

Thanks for the advice.....Been a few years since I have been to this event so very much looking forward to things.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Yes, those should fall into the 1st session.

Hi, this is my first LFCC so I am literally reading everything on the forum to help with the day. So please excuse a first timers ignorance when I ask about the schedule. The last 2 columns which are entitled prop & delorean, I understand the celebrity & the prop but what is happening when it just says "shield" & "delorean" for instance, are these photo prop opportunities? Once again sorry if this is a dumb question. Thanks

• Moderators

Hi, this is my first LFCC so I am literally reading everything on the forum to help with the day. So please excuse a first timers ignorance when I ask about the schedule. The last 2 columns which are entitled prop & delorean, I understand the celebrity & the prop but what is happening when it just says "shield" & "delorean" for instance, are these photo prop opportunities? Once again sorry if this is a dumb question. Thanks

Yes they are just prop shoots so that is just you with a prop I.e. The delorean, or against a green screen etc

Yes, those are prop shoots. The DeLoren obviously with the BTTF Delorean. We currently have no details about the Agents of Shield shoot.

• Moderators

They are prop photo opportunities yes, just you and whatever the prop is.

Yes they are just prop shoots so that is just you with a prop I.e. The delorean, or against a green screen etc

Great, thanks for that are these prebookable or do you book on the day?

• Moderators

You just turn up on the day, some are included with diamond passes.

Thank you again Queen Sindel please dont think i am a sarcastic wanna be know it all cause that isnt me i guess its me worrying way too much but thats my OCD.And also hopefully this will be my last question for tonight PROMISE - both of my diamond passes are batch one MJF and SW if i manage to shuffle photo shoots round could i join there batch two photo shoots if the batch two shoots are happening on the Saturday later in the day.My sincere aplogises if this is hard to understand and again many thanks for all the help x

• Moderators

Thank you again Queen Sindel please dont think i am a sarcastic wanna be know it all cause that isnt me i guess its me worrying way too much but thats my OCD.And also hopefully this will be my last question for tonight PROMISE - both of my diamond passes are batch one MJF and SW if i manage to shuffle photo shoots round could i join there batch two photo shoots if the batch two shoots are happening on the Saturday later in the day.My sincere aplogises if this is hard to understand and again many thanks for all the help x

As a batch 1 pass holder it's just day specific so if yours is Saturday you can go to the afternoon shoots yes.

Thank you all for your help, great for first timers

• Moderators

Thank you all for your help, great for first timers

No probs, we were all first timers once.

Hi there,

Im going with a Gold pass and was wondering if the 2x £10 photo vouchers (included with the Gold Pass) could be used for prop shoots? I will be wanting 2 prop shoots with my girlfriend (I'm assuming they are still £5 each so £10 each for both of us for 2 different shoots). I they are not £5 each, does anyone know what the actual prop shot costs are?

Also, my Saturday Nicole deBoer photo clashes with the Game of Thrones talk, can I use it on the Friday or the Sunday instead? (I have one of the old style tickets, before E tickets and a low number)

Thanks for always putting on great events Showmasters, can't wait for LFCC :-)

ps First time forum poster