LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Sunday morning i have Chris Lloyd De Lorean Photoshoot (old ticket),Bill Paxton Photoshoot (Batch 1) and Robert Englund and Robert Kurtzman talk...how can arrange my time?

Go to Christopher, then Bill, and plenty of time from there to get to the talk.

It seems reasonable.

Suturday i am in Batch 2 for Neve Campbell Photoshoot.Probably i can have the photo in the morning session,what you think?Because in the afternoon at the same time i will be in batch 1 for Jodi Lyn O'Keefe...

Yes, Batch 1 is definitely morning.

Did you mean...Batch 2?

Yes. Sorry. Answering 25 questions at the same time will do that to you. :P

• Moderators

I have tickets for the Neve Campbell talk and the Bill Paxton talk. They seem to be scheduled at roughly the same time. Will I get a refund for one of them?

Speak to crew at the sales desk at the event.

Hello I would like some help please with a few questions,

I have a RDA photo shoot on Friday at 9.30am but I am worried I might not get in on time, I am flying in from Belfast I was looking to know if I didn't get in on time and I missed the photo shoot could I go on to the Batch 2 shoot at 6pm or will I have missed out.

Question two

I have a diamond pass for MJF and I would like to get the photo I get with him signed the photo shoot is Saturday when is the autograph signings is there any on the Saturday or do I need to wait to the Sunday to get the autograph.

Many thanks in advance for your help with my questions.

1. Yes you can go to the later session

2. Michael is signing 11:00-11:30 on Saturday so Sunday would be better if you want your photo signing

Many thanks for your help that has put me at ease.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hello I would like some help please with a few questions,

I have a RDA photo shoot on Friday at 9.30am but I am worried I might not get in on time, I am flying in from Belfast I was looking to know if I didn't get in on time and I missed the photo shoot could I go on to the Batch 2 shoot at 6pm or will I have missed out.

Question two

I have a diamond pass for MJF and I would like to get the photo I get with him signed the photo shoot is Saturday when is the autograph signings is there any on the Saturday or do I need to wait to the Sunday to get the autograph.

Many thanks in advance for your help with my questions.

1. Yes you can go to the later session

2. Michael is signing 11:00-11:30 on Saturday so Sunday would be better if you want your photo signing

Many thanks for your help that has put me at ease.

No probs.

• Like 1

For everyone asking "am I shoot 1 or shoot 2" again here's TooTall's guidelines:

Guests with a split shoot end in 1 or 2. These are NOT batch numbers!

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

10-15 minute shoot = Batch 1

20-25 minute shoot = Batches 1 and 2

30-35 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2 probably 3

40-45 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3 probably 4

50-55 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5

60 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5 and 6

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

• Like 1

• Moderators

If old tickets are getting called by number and u've lost yours does that mean you can bring a copy of your receipt along with the ticket number on it? and photo I'D to proof its really you?

If old paper tickets are lost then sadly (because some people would take advantage otherwise) there's nothing we can do. (Lost in the post we can get proof from the post office, lost down the back of someone's sofa after they signed for them there's no way to prove that.)

For everyone asking "am I shoot 1 or shoot 2" again here's TooTall's guidelines:

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

Maybe they should be changed to Shoots A & B to avoid the continued confusion when people don't read this properly?

If old tickets are getting called by number and u've lost yours does that mean you can bring a copy of your receipt along with the ticket number on it? and photo I'D to proof its really you?

If old paper tickets are lost then sadly (because some people would take advantage otherwise) there's nothing we can do. (Lost in the post we can get proof from the post office, lost down the back of someone's sofa after they signed for them there's no way to prove that.)

Last Resort, I've already explained this to you in the topic you opened. You won't get a different reply when you ask again. Again I am really sorry, but as etmuse confirmed now there is nothing that can be done.

Maybe they should be changed to Shoots A & B to avoid the continued confusion when people don't read this properly?

I thought about that, but then people would probably be confused because the areas go by letters.

showmasters your just outstanding! this is very well worked out indeed. just a quick one tho ive got a Christopher Lloyd and n Campbell clash, if I show the staff ect will they be able to help me make both?

Yes.

If you have clash questions you'd really help us out when you give your batch numbers/what ticket you have.

ive got n Campbell and c Lloyd both batch 2 both e tickets

Edited by chubby

• Moderators

Sorry and also am i completely blind i cant seem to see a prop photoshoot for the BTTF Tombstone on Saturday please help and my aplogises if i do need new specs x

you don't need new specs there isn't a tombstone shoot for the Saturday by the looks of it, I would say this is because of the other guest and prop shoots taking precedence on the Saturday.

Hi, I'd like to hear others opinions on how to play this Saturday morning. I can see a couple maybe needing to be done in the afternoon but all looks doable one way or another.

I have a gold pass and a diamond pass for SW & BP.

So how would you recommend playing the following photoshoots:

Bill Paxton (DP)

Powerloader w/Sigorney Weaver (DP)

Jessica Henwick

Sigourney Weaver

Carice Van Houten

Chris Lloyd w/Clock

Also, have the Aliens talk at 1115.

Thanks, H

So when you say split shoots that means there are two sessions ? i.e on schedule where it shows Guest name1 this means 1st session ( corresponding with info on ticket saying PSat1 etc) and then Guest name2 on schedule means second session (again corresponding with ticket showingPSat2 etc)?? sorry if sounding vague but want to get it right on day! :no:

showmasters your just outstanding! this is very well worked out indeed. just a quick one tho ive got a Christopher Lloyd and n Campbell clash, if I show the staff ect will they be able to help me make both?

Yes.

If you have clash questions you'd really help us out when you give your batch numbers/what ticket you have.

ive got n Campbell and c Lloyd both batch 2 both e tickets

The day would help too. ;) Is this on Friday? If yes you should be through for Christopher long before Neve's shoot even starts.

So when you say split shoots that means there are two sessions ? i.e on schedule where it shows Guest name1 this means 1st session ( corresponding with info on ticket saying PSat1 etc) and then Guest name2 on schedule means second session (again corresponding with ticket showingPSat2 etc)?? sorry if sounding vague but want to get it right on day! :no:

Yes.

• Moderators

the numbers on the TICKETS are BATCH NUMBERS (aka PSat1 means batch 1). The numbers on the schedule are SESSION NUMBERS. Use the timing guide above to judge which SESSION NUMBER your BATCH NUMBER will fall into - in many cases a ticket marked PSat2 would be in SESSION 1.

Thanks Queen Sindel i do hope they can help .I am alittle disappointed that i wont be able to get my tombstone piccy as i am only attending Saturday and also has anyone had an email from showmaster stating that either they didnt have your address or have time to post your diamond pass? As i cant understand that really as i order my MJF diamond on the 17th of April and thats a no show yet and i recieved my Sigourney diamond pass and only ordered that middle of last month? .Does my logic not compute ? But any how well done showmasters with all you have managed to achieve for this event x

Edited by harley