LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

I've got a batch 2 photoshoot for Robert Englund on Friday (6.00-6.25), but I really want to go to the "Gremlins" talk (6.15-6.45), what can I do to ensure I don't miss any of the talk?

With a batch 2 I'd go to the first session and you'll still be able to do the gremlins talk.

Oh that's great thanks :)

• Moderators

hi, I have a MJF diamond pass in the high 400s which photoshoot do I go to, the one on sat or sun?

thanks for any help

Batch 2 diamond passes will be called on the Sunday.

ok think I understand but can someone also just help confirm.. I have photo shoot tickets for Tom Burke (Batch 2) and Luke Pasqualino (Batch 1) - I note that their first photo shoots are in the morning i.e Tom at 9.30am and Luke at 11.10am - so am I correct in thinking it is those times I attend - as notice on comments here that you say batches 1 -4 normally would be in first sessions?

Getting a little confused as know the first people for photos will be the pass holders and non batched so just need to check if it would be their 1st sessions?

thanks

oh and agree with another comment .....how on earth can I look ok at 9.30 for Tom!

• Showmasters Admin

Awesome, but have got a little clash with the photo shoots of jason david frank and jason faunt costume shoot.

Go to the JDF one first, you'll have plenty of time to get to the costume shoot.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry if this has been asked already but is it okay to join Sigourney Weaver's 2nd powerloader photo shoot on Saturday as the first one clashes with my Christopher Lloyd photo session. Cheers.

Yes you can.

• Like 1

hi, I have a MJF diamond pass in the high 400s which photoshoot do I go to, the one on sat or sun?

thanks for any help

Thanks for the info but now im confused as Tootall stated in original post diamond pass holders go first so surely that means the Saturday session?

ORDER TICKETS ARE CALLED:

1: Diamond Pass Holders (for that guest)

2: Gold Pass Holders

3: Old store tickets by number.

4: Non Batched e-Tickets

5: e-Tickets by batch

6: Tickets sold on the day by number.

So for example Charles Dance has 2 photo shoot sessions both lasting roughly 60mins. Does this mean that you can go to either shoot 1 or 2 regardless of your batch number?

I have batch 6 as I was late to the party and assumed I'd need to go to the later shoot.

You can go any time AFTER your number/batch has been called. You need to go to the later shoot. Batch 6 was the last or second to last batch sold for him.

Thank you both for the replies. I can only imagine you guys have been run ragged since this thread started as so many people will have so many questions, myself included!

• Showmasters Admin

thanks for any help

Thanks for the info but now im confused as Tootall stated in original post diamond pass holders go first so surely that means the Saturday session?

I've updated it....

1: Diamond Pass Holders (for that guest) - If you are Batch 2 you will be called for your INCLUDED photos on Sunday.

• Moderators

Have a clash Sat am with Michael Gambon, Luke Pasaquilino and Neve Campbell.

Any ideas?

All of these shoots last at least half an hour, you'll be fine. Go to Luke's first as it ends earlier, then whichever of Michael and Neve you have a lower batch number for (or Michael first if you have the same)

(They all have later shoots too if necessary)

Edited by etmuse

thanks for any help

I've updated it....

1: Diamond Pass Holders (for that guest) - If you are Batch 2 you will be called for your INCLUDED photos on Sunday.

Ok thanks again, one last question how do I know which batch im in for my Diamond Passes as non of the passes say anything about batches?

• Showmasters Admin

thanks for any help

I've updated it....

Ok thanks again, one last question how do I know which batch im in for my Diamond Passes as non of the passes say anything about batches?

It's on your e-ticket you got when you booked.

Have a clash Sat am with Michael Gambon, Luke Pasaquilino and Neve Campbell.

Any ideas?

All of these shoots last at least half an hour, you'll be fine. Go to Luke's first as it ends earlier, then whichever of Michael and Neve you have a lower batch number for (or Michael first if you have the same)

(They all have later shoots too if necessary)

Not going to be around later. Gold Pass should cover the Neve and Luke. Have batch 1 for Michael.

thanks for any help

I've updated it....

It's on your e-ticket you got when you booked.

OK great will have to check them then, I would have thought if the batch was important for photos etc then they would be stated on the actual passes thou but never mind

Sorry to bother you too. But I noticed the Richard Dean Anderson Talk and the Aliens Talk are on at the same time. As I can't be in to places at the same time, would it be possible to change the ticket for the Aliens talk to a ticket for the Sigourney Weaver Talk on Sunday?