LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Right I think I've just about got this figured out only thing is I've got Christopher Lloyd Batch 3 as well as Catherine Tate on Batch 3 will I get them done on the first sessions? also have a clash between Erin Cahill Batch 1 & Steve Cardenas Batch 1 but shes only a 10 minute slot and he only has 5 minutes shouldn't be too much of a problem I hope, Also Jason David Frank clashes with my costume shoot with Jason Faunt on Sunday what should I do about that? both Batch 1's by the way, Thanks

Guests with a split shoot end in 1 or 2. These are NOT batch numbers!

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

10-15 minute shoot = Batch 1

20-25 minute shoot = Batches 1 and 2

30-35 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2 probably 3

40-45 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3 probably 4

50-55 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5

60 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5 and 6

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

Please have a look at TooTall's guideline I quoted above.

Erin first, tell crew you have Steve, then over to Steve.

There's not going to be any issues with the second class. Just be there when the earlier shoot starts.

Thanks! really hoping I can at least get my Batch 3 photo done with Christopher Lloyd in the first session otherwise the second session will really course a problem with clashing :/ fingers crossed.

Um ... anyone else not able to make head nor tail of those instructions? Probably just me ...

what are you finding confusing about them?

Well, without knowing how many Diamond Pass Holders (for that guest), Gold Pass Holders, Old store tickets by number & Non Batched e-Tickets were sold, how do I know if I would get in to photoshoot one or two with my batch number, without going to each shoot each time, on the off-chance that the numbers are low?

• Moderators

I've got a batch 2 photoshoot for Robert Englund on Friday (6.00-6.25), but I really want to go to the "Gremlins" talk (6.15-6.45), what can I do to ensure I don't miss any of the talk?

With a batch 2 I'd go to the first session and you'll still be able to do the gremlins talk.

Well done guys a great schedule for me personally, a couple of small clashes but nothing that cannot be sorted out.

I can even manage a few of the free talks so I will be able to rest my feet for a little while.

With the Carrie Henn shoot that's included with the Sigourney diamond pass can I go to either session on Saturday or does it have to be the first one? I'm batch 1 so I know I have to get my photos and autos on Saturday from both her and Sigourney and I think I have to go to the first Sigourney shoots but wasn't sure about Carrie and can't recall seeing that specific question answered. Thanks.

Just wanted to double check in case I somehow missed it as looking on my phone and it won't let me zoom in. Michael J Fox is only doing one regular shoot right? (I mean the cheaper shoot without the car or clock?)

Yes, he is doing just one slot of regular shoots per day.

Thank you etmuse the print on my phone for that one was tiny and some of the names were blurring. Just wanted to make sure. I'm batch 5 which I think was the last batch so I'm presuming I'll be called a bit later on in the slot for that one. Good stuff!

So for the Christopher Lloyd Diamond pass clock shoot, how do u know which batch u will be in ? Ie 1 or 2. I'm still waiting for my pass so have no details for it whatsoever, worried that if I have to pick the pass up in the morning I may miss it if I'm in batch 1 (granted it does go on a while so maybe panicking for no reason) lol

• Showmasters Admin

With the Carrie Henn shoot that's included with the Sigourney diamond pass can I go to either session on Saturday or does it have to be the first one? I'm batch 1 so I know I have to get my photos and autos on Saturday from both her and Sigourney and I think I have to go to the first Sigourney shoots but wasn't sure about Carrie and can't recall seeing that specific question answered. Thanks.

You can go to either.

• Moderators

Um ... anyone else not able to make head nor tail of those instructions? Probably just me ...

what are you finding confusing about them?

Well, without knowing how many Diamond Pass Holders (for that guest), Gold Pass Holders, Old store tickets by number & Non Batched e-Tickets were sold, how do I know if I would get in to photoshoot one or two with my batch number, without going to each shoot each time, on the off-chance that the numbers are low?

For the vast majority of guests, the number of old store/non batched tickets is low, as stated in the first post. Diamond passes only apply to a small number of guests. Most guests will have a fairly short gold pass queue as well. The gold pass uncertainty is part of why the estimated batch numbers for a length of shoot have a 'probably' on them...

Edited by etmuse

Either one

Also, I may have missed this-- what's the Hogwarts prop shoot?

We don't hav e much more info on this than the fact it's happening, sorry.

You can go to either.

Thanks.

• Moderators

Dang it.

My Christopher Lloyd talk clashes with the Sigourney Weaver Power Loader photo.

Any advice on what I should do?

Go to the first power loader shoot earlier in the day. Even if you have a high batch, show your pass for the later talk clash and they can get you through.

So I'm really happy with the schedule year. I only have ONE clash, although it's a major one.

My Darren Lynn Bousman photoshoot on Saturday is on in the middle of the Michael Gambon Talk. Is there any chance I could have my shoot on Friday instead? It would be the solution to my problem and I'd have ZERO clashes!

Great job on the schedule this year guys!
:dance:

Dang it.

My Christopher Lloyd talk clashes with the Sigourney Weaver Power Loader photo.

Any advice on what I should do?

Go to the first power loader shoot earlier in the day. Even if you have a high batch, show your pass for the later talk clash and they can get you through.

Thanks! I'll give it a go!