LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Sorry have edited my first post I would like to go to the back in time talk which is the one that clashed with the costume shoot for Jeremy

As this is a free talk I don't think much can be done. You can check with crew, but no promises.

Sorry have edited my first post I would like to go to the back in time talk which is the one that clashed with the costume shoot for Jeremy

As this is a free talk I don't think much can be done. You can check with crew, but no promises.

Right I think I've just about got this figured out only thing is I've got Christopher Lloyd Batch 3 as well as Catherine Tate on Batch 3 will I get them done on the first sessions? also have a clash between Erin Cahill Batch 1 & Steve Cardenas Batch 1 but shes only a 10 minute slot and he only has 5 minutes shouldn't be too much of a problem I hope, Also Jason David Frank clashes with my costume shoot with Jason Faunt on Sunday what should I do about that? both Batch 1's by the way, Thanks

Guests with a split shoot end in 1 or 2. These are NOT batch numbers!

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

10-15 minute shoot = Batch 1

20-25 minute shoot = Batches 1 and 2

30-35 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2 probably 3

40-45 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3 probably 4

50-55 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5

60 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5 and 6

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

Please have a look at TooTall's guideline I quoted above.

Erin first, tell crew you have Steve, then over to Steve.

There's not going to be any issues with the second class. Just be there when the earlier shoot starts.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Where do you go to find out if there's been a change in the times of the shoots etc. at the actual event? Cheers.

If changes are made at the event then these changes will be marked up on the massive schedules posted at key locations around the event.

• Showmasters Admin

Where do you go to find out if there's been a change in the times of the shoots etc. at the actual event? Cheers.

There will be schedules at the org booth, and all of the photo shoots. They will be updated if there is a change.

Five answers to the same question in a row! I think it's time for me to go home.

Thanks guys and gals :thumbup:

Posting things at the same time is always interesting - I try not to answer questions that have already been done

There will be schedules at the org booth, and all of the photo shoots. They will be updated if there is a change.

So basically just turn up at the appropriate photo booth to find the schedule for revisions (if any). Sounds straightforward. Cheers :)

Edited by collectorbob

Just a quick question in regards to the photoshoot being so many more areas then last year will all the photoshoot be done in one area like last time cheers :)

Sorry, I don't think I am understanding correct. Do you mean if the areas are close to each other?

That's correct will they be close to each other

I thought J.LaRose was not doing photoshoots on Saturday. Yet he's on the schedule? I was told he wasn't doing them as his tickets for Saturday are unavailable.

Also, I have clashing shoots with Luke Pasqualino and Finn Jones. Does it matter if I go to shoot 1 or shoot 2 for Luke?

Jason said they were working on revamping some shots. Looks like with the recent cancellations a J. LaRose shoot was added on Saturday.

You can go any time after your number has been called. It doesn't matter if you turn up later for Luke.

Presumably J.LaRose's tickets will be available to buy on the day? Thanks for responding! xx

Just a quick question in regards to the photoshoot being so many more areas then last year will all the photoshoot be done in one area like last time cheers :)

Sorry, I don't think I am understanding correct. Do you mean if the areas are close to each other?

That's correct will they be close to each other

• Moderators

Just wanted to double check in case I somehow missed it as looking on my phone and it won't let me zoom in. Michael J Fox is only doing one regular shoot right? (I mean the cheaper shoot without the car or clock?)

Yes, he is doing just one slot of regular shoots per day.

• Like 1