LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

I have a ticket for the back to the future cast talk Sunday and I have a Jeremy Bulloch costume shoot which looks to be in the middle of the talk could I swap Jeremy to the Saturday ?

The costume shoot doesn't clash with the talk, that's the regular shoot.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Guests with a split shoot end in 1 or 2. These are NOT batch numbers!

Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning (shoot 1) or the afternoon (shoot 2), here's a simple calculation.

10-15 minute shoot = Batch 1

20-25 minute shoot = Batches 1 and 2

30-35 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2 probably 3

40-45 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3 probably 4

50-55 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5

60 minute shoot = Batches 1, 2, 3, 4 probably 5 and 6

This is just a rough estimate as some guest do have old system/non-batched e-tickets, but there are very few guests with over one batch (100) of this ticket type.

If you aren't going to be called in the morning shoot but have a major clash with the afternoon shoot please talk to the crew who will do their best to help. Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

• Like 6

Anyone have an idea what I should do for my clash?

Got Sigourney Weaver with Power Loader batch 1 at 11:05 - 11:50, but I've got Hayley Atwell batch 3 which looks like it be anytime around 11:35 - 12:15 (as it will probably be included in the first session)

Worst comes to worst could I go to the Hayley Atwell second session in the afternoon

I would go to the Sigourney one first, hopefully you should still get to the Hayley one and worst comes to worst as you say you can do Hayley's afternoon session

Brilliant, thanks for the help!

• Moderators

Anyone have an idea what I should do for my clash?

Got Sigourney Weaver with Power Loader batch 1 at 11:05 - 11:50, but I've got Hayley Atwell batch 3 which looks like it be anytime around 11:35 - 12:15 (as it will probably be included in the first session)

Worst comes to worst could I go to the Hayley Atwell second session in the afternoon

I would go to the Sigourney one first, hopefully you should still get to the Hayley one and worst comes to worst as you say you can do Hayley's afternoon session

Brilliant, thanks for the help!

Not a problem!!

Just a quick question in regards to the photoshoot being so many more areas then last year will all the photoshoot be done in one area like last time cheers :)

Sorry, I don't think I am understanding correct. Do you mean if the areas are close to each other?

• Like 1

So for example Charles Dance has 2 photo shoot sessions both lasting roughly 60mins. Does this mean that you can go to either shoot 1 or 2 regardless of your batch number?

I have batch 6 as I was late to the party and assumed I'd need to go to the later shoot.

• Like 1

I have a ticket for the back to the future cast talk Sunday and I have a Jeremy Bulloch costume shoot which looks to be in the middle of the talk could I swap Jeremy to the Saturday ?

The costume shoot doesn't clash with the talk, that's the regular shoot.

So for example Charles Dance has 2 photo shoot sessions both lasting roughly 60mins. Does this mean that you can go to either shoot 1 or 2 regardless of your batch number?

I have batch 6 as I was late to the party and assumed I'd need to go to the later shoot.

Based on that timing, you need the second.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88
  • Like 1

Right I think I've just about got this figured out only thing is I've got Christopher Lloyd Batch 3 as well as Catherine Tate on Batch 3 will I get them done on the first sessions? also have a clash between Erin Cahill Batch 1 & Steve Cardenas Batch 1 but shes only a 10 minute slot and he only has 5 minutes shouldn't be too much of a problem I hope, Also Jason David Frank clashes with my costume shoot with Jason Faunt on Sunday what should I do about that? both Batch 1's by the way, Thanks

• Moderators

Charles is a guest that I believe had a reasonable number sold on the old store/pre-batching, so batch 6 will almost certainly be shoot 2 for him.

You can go any time AFTER your number/batch has been called. You need to go to the later shoot. Batch 6 was the last or second to last batch sold for him.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Charles is a guest that I believe had a reasonable number sold on the old store/pre-batching, so batch 6 will almost certainly be shoot 2 for him.

Correct.

• Moderators

Yes you will have to go to the later shoot, bear in mind with Charles there will be gold pass and old store stickets as well as the batched tickets

• Moderators

The horror talk clashes with our Ratzenberger photo. It's literally the only talk I want to go to. Is there anyway to do both or...? :(

Either go to the shoot first and go to the talk late (free talks are not generally given priority at shoots but the crew MAY be able to help if you ask nicely)

Or go to the talk, sit near an exit and leave early.

Sorry there aren't better options, but there's no way of avoiding every clash!

Edited by etmuse