LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Not too keen on the Neve Campbell talk and Ken Kirzinger costume shoot overlapping on the Sunday, hopefully 20 minutes is enough time to get out of the talk and to his photoshoot :crying:

Really happy to see some extra free talks though, excited for the American Horror Story and Horror ones!

Anyone have an idea what I should do for my clash?

Got Sigourney Weaver with Power Loader batch 1 at 11:05 - 11:50, but I've got Hayley Atwell batch 3 which looks like it be anytime around 11:35 - 12:15 (as it will probably be included in the first session)

Worst comes to worst could I go to the Hayley Atwell second session in the afternoon

Hmmmmm , I've got Sunday tickets, I've got one clash, think it should be managable, Bill Paxton 9h30 to 10h Christopher Lloyd and Delorean 9h30 10h20, I think I will start with Bill Paxton and then rush to the Christopher Lloyd Photoshoot...

Sigourney Weaver with Power Loader is around 11h so that fits perfectly, and I'm gonna end that magical day with the Michael J. fox Delorean photoshoot between 16h and 16h50, should give me time to get back to the hotel, get my stuff and catch my 20h05 train.

I have one question - Luke Pasqualino's photoshoot is split in 2, I have batch 2 and the 2nd session clashes with Hayley Atwell's talk. Would it be possible to go to the first session, or do I have to choose between the photoshoot and the talk?

• Moderators

Anyone have an idea what I should do for my clash?

Got Sigourney Weaver with Power Loader batch 1 at 11:05 - 11:50, but I've got Hayley Atwell batch 3 which looks like it be anytime around 11:35 - 12:15 (as it will probably be included in the first session)

Worst comes to worst could I go to the Hayley Atwell second session in the afternoon

I would go to the Sigourney one first, hopefully you should still get to the Hayley one and worst comes to worst as you say you can do Hayley's afternoon session

il be celebrating this awesome day as my hen do (you will see a group of 12 wonder woman walking around)

one of my bridesmaids has a photo booked with robert Englund but batch 2

only problem is our mini bus is taking us home from the con at 5pm

is there anyway at all she would be able to join the batch1 que with me... even if it means joining the back of the que ?

Thanks Emma

• Like 1

Anyone think it's possible to go to the first shoots for Catherine Tate, Richard Dean Anderson and Christopher Llyod in delorean. Or should I go to second shoots for any of them. Any advice will be helpful. Thanks

What batches have you got Chris?

Richard Dean Anderson doesn't have a batch on it.

Catherine Tate is batch 1

Christopher Lloyd is batch 2

• Moderators

I have one question - Luke Pasqualino's photoshoot is split in 2, I have batch 2 and the 2nd session clashes with Hayley Atwell's talk. Would it be possible to go to the first session, or do I have to choose between the photoshoot and the talk?

With a batch 2 for Luke I'd go to the first session you'll be fine

So do they announce which batches are allowed to join each photo session? I want to make sure I plan everything properly. On Sunday would it be realistic to go to Hayley Atwell 1 and then as soon as I'm finished, head to Christopher Lloyd 1, or do they stop new people from joining the back of the queue at a certain point?

Was hoping to get Jessica Henwick too but looks like that won't be possible due to her clashing with Atwell and Lloyd.

Thanks.

The tickets are called in the order old store tickets, new store tickets without batch number, new store tickets with batch number. You can go any time after your number has been called. It all depends on what batch you are for Hayley and Chris.

So with sigourney batch 1 for example is it get through all the diamond passes first and then anyone who has a batch one after? And then can the diamond pass join any batch?

Just asking as if all diamond passes want to go during batch 1, won't there be a clash with standard batch 1 ticket holders?

That changes my plans now since both Sigourney and Bill Paxton are doing photoshoots at the same time.

I guess with having Sigourney's diamond pass is that I could go do Bill's photshoot and then join Sigourney's queue (hoping it will still be for passes 01 - 30).

But then we need to know whether Sigourney will be signing between end of photoshoot and the Aliens talk.

So do they announce which batches are allowed to join each photo session? I want to make sure I plan everything properly. On Sunday would it be realistic to go to Hayley Atwell 1 and then as soon as I'm finished, head to Christopher Lloyd 1, or do they stop new people from joining the back of the queue at a certain point?

Was hoping to get Jessica Henwick too but looks like that won't be possible due to her clashing with Atwell and Lloyd.

Thanks.

They will call approximately 100 people (1 batch) every 15 minutes, so if shoot 1 for a guest that day is 30 minutes long, that would be batches 1 and 2 (and potentially some of 3 if it goes smoothly). The queue will be cut off at a point when they know no more people would make it through the shoot before it ended.

Okay cool, thank you.

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for the plan TT, but I can't see either the Iron Throne or the Gibson Throne. Mistakes or are they no longer coming?

Also, any chance we can see what the shoots like AoS, Powerloader will look like please?

Thanks

The Iron Throne is not coming. The Gibson one will be on their stand and being dealt with by them.

• Like 2

I thought J.LaRose was not doing photoshoots on Saturday. Yet he's on the schedule? I was told he wasn't doing them as his tickets for Saturday are unavailable.

Also, I have clashing shoots with Luke Pasqualino and Finn Jones. Does it matter if I go to shoot 1 or shoot 2 for Luke?