LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

• Moderators

Is it okay for me to join David Bradley's second photoshoot on the Saturday no matter what batch I've got.

Yes if your batch is one called in the first shoot you can still join the second.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Anyone think it's possible to go to the first shoots for Catherine Tate, Richard Dean Anderson and Christopher Llyod in delorean. Or should I go to second shoots for any of them. Any advice will be helpful. Thanks

What batches have you got Chris?

oh dear totally gutted that the Christopher lloyd shoot is first thing 9:30-9:45 as i have a batch 1 ticket

- i can see the que being super long by the time we arrive from cardiff

so guess i will jus have to go along to the 2nd shoot at 15:35! itll be worth the wait :D x

• Moderators

oh dear totally gutted that the Christopher lloyd shoot is first thing 9:30-9:45 as i have a batch 1 ticket

- i can see the que being super long by the time we arrive from cardiff

so guess i will jus have to go along to the 2nd shoot at 15:35! itll be worth the wait :D x

You will be absolutely fine joining the afternoon shoot with a batch 1 ticket.

• Like 1

So do they announce which batches are allowed to join each photo session? I want to make sure I plan everything properly. On Sunday would it be realistic to go to Hayley Atwell 1 and then as soon as I'm finished, head to Christopher Lloyd 1, or do they stop new people from joining the back of the queue at a certain point?

Was hoping to get Jessica Henwick too but looks like that won't be possible due to her clashing with Atwell and Lloyd.

Thanks.

If you bought in the old store, which photo shoot do you turn up to please?

The start of the session, old store are called after Golds and before batch 1

I have a gold pass so I just turn up with my ticket at the start of the session and it'll be sorted from there?

My ticket says Neve Campbell Batch 3 on Saturday. Where is batch 3?

Also is the Superstage close to the photos? MJF talk finishes at 3:30 I have Lea Thompson batch 2 at 3:20-3:45, and Daniel Portman at 3:30-3:45. How will that work?

• Moderators

If you bought in the old store, which photo shoot do you turn up to please?

The start of the session, old store are called after Golds and before batch 1

I have a gold pass so I just turn up with my ticket at the start of the session and it'll be sorted from there?

That's right yes, golds are in first for all photo shoots with the exclusion of diamond pass guests.

• Like 1

• Moderators

So do they announce which batches are allowed to join each photo session? I want to make sure I plan everything properly. On Sunday would it be realistic to go to Hayley Atwell 1 and then as soon as I'm finished, head to Christopher Lloyd 1, or do they stop new people from joining the back of the queue at a certain point?

Was hoping to get Jessica Henwick too but looks like that won't be possible due to her clashing with Atwell and Lloyd.

Thanks.

They will call approximately 100 people (1 batch) every 15 minutes, so if shoot 1 for a guest that day is 30 minutes long, that would be batches 1 and 2 (and potentially some of 3 if it goes smoothly). The queue will be cut off at a point when they know no more people would make it through the shoot before it ended.

• Moderators

Can I just clarify here, us gold pass holders need VQ's for Diamond Pass guest's autographs but in regards to photoshoots, do we still go to the front of the queue (AFTER Diamond pass holders of course)?

Golds go straight after diamonds for photoshoots, yes.

Edited by StuartG2198