Guest Cancellation - Malcolm McDowell

Sorry, but if the guest is ill or has a family emergency, that takes priority as that's more important than meeting fans (no matter how much they want to).

Or if they get work, that takes priority as it's how they make their livelihood.

Edited by bonniesrg
  • Like 1

if they're going to stick a "no transfer or resale" clause on our damn tickets, tehy could at least stick a "no cencellation" clause on the contracts :-D

No guest would ever sign it. For them, acting or working is a priority as it's what they do! As much as most of them enjoy meeting their fans, they want to be working more.

Gutted :-(

Still, my list was too long and expensive and I was wondering who to cut, but with four of my guests cancelling it is looking more likely I can meet everyone!! Have to look for the positives!!

Hey guys its actually saying on the guest list on homepage that he is still attending :huh: as still has his photo there and nothing about cancellation? :blink2:

That'll just be because no one has updated it. The office will have been pretty busy trying to get the schedule ready when he cancelled, and now it's the weekend so I imagine it'll be changed at the start of next week.

Edited by Wrong Name