London Film and Comic Con Cosplay Timetable

this all sounds great!

ok I have just a few quick questions if anyone would mind clarifying these for me please,

Cosplay Community Masquerade is the one anyone can sign up for and enter right?

Championship Cosplay Masquerade is the one you have to have qualified for at a regional con? however you can just sign up anyway but you cant win anything is that correct?

and what's the Open Masquerade?

cheers x

Are there any conventions dedicated to display, a cosplay con if you like. It would be great if there was a convention where designers, model makers, materials, fabric sellers, make up artists and so on could all meet up exchange ideas.. Have costume contests.

Izzy, the Community Masquerade and the Open Masquerade are both open to anyone who wants to take part with any costume, or group. The Championship is open to anyone who has handmade at least 80% of their costume. Both have prizes, and if you want to read more on the rules, see the rules post in the forum too.

You can do a performance/skit or just posing if needed. If in doubt pop us an email or come and see us on the day!

• Like 1

Is the open masquerade on sunday like the community masquerade, just no prizes? i'm only going on Sunday, and would like to enter a masquerade, as i'm new to them and think it would be fun :) could enter the champ(not for prizes ofc) as mine is handmade but that seems a bit intense for a masquerade newbie xD

also how accepted are game cosplays in the masquerade(and at the event in general)? I haven't made a film/comic cosplay yet but would still like to enter :)