Can we still have photo if a personal item is signed

. Ok, I have had a look to see if I could find any info on this.

If I was to pay for a autograph, and get one of my own it s signed ( a pop, posters etc) signed, can I take a 8x10 photo which they have on the table as well. ( un signed I know, as you pay for a auto, not what it's put on).

So say, if they have six different photos, can I take one of each and get one signed.

Thank you. Heard you can, but wanted to check

some guys allow it, others not. Some Celebs are cool and they ask if you want take a pic. That happened me with Vivica A. Fox from the Movie Independence Day.

I think you've misunderstood the question, the OP was asking about the free photos for signing.

I only attempted this when we had a Hellraiser reunion because I love the artwork.

First 2 guests were totally cool with it, when I went to the third guest they said no because I already had the autograph on my own item.

I guess it all depends on who you approach. Now looking back, I wont be doing it again because I don't want to stop someone from getting an autograph on a print that could run out of stock.

some guys allow it, others not. Some Celebs are cool and they ask if you want take a pic. That happened me with Vivica A. Fox from the Movie Independence Day.

I think you've misunderstood the question, the OP was asking about the free photos for signing.

yes I noticed after 2nd reading :sleep:

Technically you can, but if you have something of your own to get signed, you might be told no if they are running low. You will only be able to take 1 picture per auto you pay for so if you get one auto, you get one pic, not six.

Exactly that. With the show being so big this year I personally wouldn't be that surprised if there are a couple more "no" responses.

I remember a number of years ago when Brandon Routh attended, people were specifically asked not to. It turned out almost everyone was taking pictures along after getting their own items signed, taking stocks down for people who hadn't brought anything themselves.

• Like 1

I remember a number of years ago when Brandon Routh attended, people were specifically asked not to. It turned out almost everyone was taking pictures along after getting their own items signed, taking stocks down for people who hadn't brought anything themselves.

Well he is a good looking man, who wouldn't want a picture of him?

I've got a question along similar-ish lines.

With Michael J Fox only doing diamond signings, will there be a selection of photos of him to pick from if you don't have your own item, and if so, Im guessing it would be a number in line with the number of passes sold, so no danger of running out, and therefore could probably take a free one.

But I just wondered if it will only be the prints that come with the diamond pass itself that are provided for Michael to sign (other than those on dealers stalls etc) as he's not doing an open signing.

Not sure I'm making sense, it's been a long day!!

I've got a question along similar-ish lines.

With Michael J Fox only doing diamond signings, will there be a selection of photos of him to pick from if you don't have your own item, and if so, Im guessing it would be a number in line with the number of passes sold, so no danger of running out, and therefore could probably take a free one.

But I just wondered if it will only be the prints that come with the diamond pass itself that are provided for Michael to sign (other than those on dealers stalls etc) as he's not doing an open signing.

Not sure I'm making sense, it's been a long day!!

You're making sense. However the answer is... no idea! Nothing has been announced but I imagine there will be a selection of 8x10s to choose from, separate from the art print included in the Diamond pass.

• Showmasters Admin

We would prefer if people didn't take a photo if they don't intend to get one signed. There are only limited number of them and you may well be depriving other fans the chance to get a photo signed later on when they run out. I know it might just seem like 'just one photo' but if you multiply that by the hundreds of other attendees who would like to do the same you can see how this would soon become a problem!

With Michael J Fox specifically, there will be a selection of Back to the Future and other photos and should be enough for the diamond pass holders.

And the best advice I can give for all guests is, if there is a specific photo you want to get signed or an image from a film/tv show that may not be one of their most popular roles, then it's worth sourcing the photo beforehand and bringing it with you. We do try to have photos available for a range of roles but we can't cover everything and there's no guarantee they will still be available later in the day.

• Like 2