Gold Pass included Photo Shoots...

Diamond pass auto VT for me first then to the sales desk to pick up the photo tickets.

Same here!

Same here as well will this be the same place for diamond goodies as well do you think

They have said there will be a separate desk dealing with Diamond passes, I imagine that we will pick up the goodies from there 9though this is not confirmed) and the photos will be at the normal sales desk.

VQ tickets were said by Jason to be distributed at the place where the guest will be signing, so I guess that'll mean if you want a diamond guest VQ ticket you'll have to race to the autograph section first, then race back to the photoshoot sales desk to use the vouchers....Last year the autograph area was at the back of the hall and the sales desk at the front, right behind the goodie bag distribution area, which was pretty much right in front of the entrance...

So I guess it'll be (if you go for diamond guests and the layout at Olympia will be the same as at Earls court), race to the autograph section first to grab your VQ ticket(s), then race back (probably going against the crowd of regulars which flows in right after us Golds and who also want Diamond guest VQ tickets) to the entrance to get the goodie bag with the vouchers, then race to the sales desk to use your vouchers on guests who haven't sold out in the meantime...

Oh, I won't be in the stampede, as I don't want any diamond pass guests auto's, so I'll be queueing up at the goodie bag desk first thing, while the whole stampede to the autograph section is going on....but I'd prefer it if he would have made it possible no racing would have to be involved at all...

Any chance of doing this with the autographs as well?

Nope, Jason said that won't change, guess they have enough 10 pound auto guests that they feel confident there won't be a rush on one particular guest, while they only had two photoshoot 10 pound guests...

My problem is that most are Star Wars or Game of Thrones guests. Seems a waste of two autographs.

Star Wars you're right, but Game of Thrones? I only count 1 Game of Thrones 10 pound autograph guest, Gemma Whelan, but please enlighten me if you've seen others at 10 pounds?

So photos are still only Friday and sunday?

I have not been told any different. Plus if that had changed I am sure TooTall would have posted that as well.

Maybe he forgot? :P Any confirmation we could get on this? My wife had a gold pass too and she's eyeing the Musketeers to use these vouchers on ;) ....Alas, they only come on the Saturday...So can we use the photoshoot vouchers on not-sold-out-yet- shoots that take place on the Saturday as well, or is it really just for photoshoots offered on the Friday and Sunday?

Nevermind my question (it hasn't been noticed anyway in the flood of questions lately lol), just bought the shoots mentioned instead. I'll just see what will be on offer at the desk on friday and make my pick then...

You were not sure in your reply, you made an assumption as you had not heard differently. I asked for confirmation as I've learned the hard way assumptions are the mother of all ****ups. Bit of a shame, QS, I rather had not been noticed, then noticed and simply ignored...Anyway, since I am being noticed and you can make up for ignoring me ( :P ), I'll ask another question which I haven't seen asked yet:

Since my wife and I both have gold tickets and since I now bought her her wanted Musketeer shoots, she's out of photoshoot wishes...Can we pool our photoshoot tickets together so I can spent her vouchers on myself or does she have to spent them on shoots for herself?

If there had been a change to my assumption I would have posted. 9.9 out of 10 posts are meanwhile "can I get..." so I'm afraid yes, the line has to be drawn somewhere and you were on the wrong side of the line. :P

I don't know if the photoshoot vouchers are personalized, sorry. I'll check and post tomorrow.

when and where do we get the vouchers? Before entry on Friday?

If I understood correctly they'll be given out in line along with the wristbands. If there's a change to that we'll try to post here.

Ah! I assumed (dumb me) they'd be in the goodie bags! In the line distribution is even better, then l can head straight to the sales desk while the stampede for the diamond guests VQ tickets is happening :)

when and where do we get the vouchers? Before entry on Friday?

If I understood correctly they'll be given out in line along with the wristbands. If there's a change to that we'll try to post here.

Ah! I assumed (dumb me) they'd be in the goodie bags! In the line distribution is even better, then l can head straight to the sales desk while the stampede for the diamond guests VQ tickets is happening :)

As they have cash value you'll likely have to sign you received them. if they were just in the goodie bag there's potential people would claim them missing.

• Like 2