Gold Pass included Photo Shoots...

Still not happy with that only friday and sunday rule, sunday is now as busy than saturday, so you could change that so we could use them on any day.

Because I can only be there on saturday, and I mentioned already on the forum that this is kinda unfair, I have now 2 vouchers I can´t use

But well I guess you can not always have what you like :no:

Edited by timlux
  • Like 1

Fantastic change to the gold pass... thank you :D

Its a step in the right direction on the photoshoot front - I used to prefer having an autograph pack as it least you were getting money's worth. I an not interested in any £10 guest on the Sunday, am not there on Saturday so have also got two autograph tickets that will not be used.

Edited by Avengers7
  • Like 2

Hooray - this is much better and what most of us have been asking for all along - thanks!

I still think we should be able to use these vouchers on all three days to widen the options a bit - there is still only one £10 auto I want from the Fri/Sun, but would get a Saturday guest if allowed. Instead I will end up with two autos from the same person just to use them....

• Like 1

I'm checking on the prop shoot question.

Brilliant news. thanks TT!!! QUick question, if a guest is sold out on their photoshoot, can we still use them for that said guest?

As the first post says you need to take the vouchers and exchange them at the sales table I am pretty sure that's a no, but again I am checking.

• Like 1

Whilst I think this option makes sense as the previous approach would have meant about 500 people with Gold Tickets suddenly in the queue for Gemma Whelan and Colette Hillier the £10 photoshoot guests, does this mean we are going to have to join the massive queue now at the Sales desk to purchase our additional phototicket ?

Whilst I think this option makes sense as the previous approach would have meant about 500 people with Gold Tickets suddenly in the queue for Gemma Whelan and Colette Hillier the £10 photoshoot guests, does this mean we are going to have to join the massive queue now at the Sales desk to purchase our additional phototicket ?

As the Eventbrite store is staying open during the show, I'm hoping a lot of people will use that instead of the sales desk so it will be easier for us golds to get our photos.
  • Like 1

As the Eventbrite store is staying open during the show, I'm hoping a lot of people will use that instead of the sales desk so it will be easier for us golds to get our photos.

That's true Wrong Name, hopefully will take some pressure of the queues and I guess we should be in quite quick on Friday to get to the Sales Desk then to book our additional shoot.