Validation query

I have received an email saying that I haven't validated my tickets, but I checked my event brite account and I definitely ticked the box and think I have been charged?

I've emailed the shop, but just wondered if anyone here could help a little quicker :)

Have a look at the email you got with the tickets attached. At the bottom there is a receipt that shows you what you paid, it will have the tickets and the validation fee listed (if you have paid it).

When you pay there are 3 boxes you need to click. The first 2 are tick boxes. 1 is a general T&C 2 is a T&C for the validation fee and the third is a big box on the left which actually adds the fee, and will tell you that you have done so. Have a look in the eticket FAQ for a pic

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87828&page=1

Edited by Wrong Name

Also check how much you actually paid.. A single £15.00 Photo shoot ticket would of cost you £17.50

A £25.00 would cost £27.50 if bought Separately :smile: Hope that helps. Also like Wrong Name says, Check your Email Receipt scroll down and it shows at the bottom of the page every thing you ordered.

Question here!

I just used my ipad mini to buy a friday entry ticket for my friend on event brite. I checked the only two boxes that were there and only got charged £12.

Is this because entry has no validation fee? If I have messed up, how is this rectified? I just want to get this sorted so there are no problems when entering.

Thanks in advance,

Bobby

Edited by bobbyknobler

Question here!

I just used my ipad mini to buy a friday entry ticket for my friend on event brite. I checked the only two boxes that were there and only got charged £12.

Is this because entry has no validation fee? If I have messed up, how is this rectified? I just want to get this sorted so there are no problems when entering.

Thanks in advance,

Bobby

You have messed up, sorry. You needed to click the image too. You will get an e-mail asking you to pay the fee.

Question here!

Thanks in advance,

Bobby

You have messed up, sorry. You needed to click the image too. You will get an e-mail asking you to pay the fee.

Seriously, there was no button - I used my laptop rather than my ipad on my last order, and the button was there.

Is there a problem viewing eventbrite on Apple devices perhaps? The screen would not physically scroll left.

I am happy to pay, so how long will it take to appear do you think?

Is anyone else having a problem adding the validation fee when buying tickets ?, I have brought hayley atwell and Bill paxton photoshoot tickets and there was'nt a box to add the validation fee

Are you on a computer or phone/tablet? Others have said they've had issues with phones and tablets which has been reported to Eventbrite by SM. I haven't heard of anyone having issues with a computer.

Edited by Wrong Name

Is anyone else having a problem adding the validation fee when buying tickets ?, I have brought hayley atwell and Bill paxton photoshoot tickets and there was'nt a box to add the validation fee

Are you on a computer or phone/tablet? Others have said they've had issues with phones and tablets which has been reported to Eventbrite by SM. I haven't heard of anyone having issues with a computer.
I'm using my iPad, as I'm having a few problems with my computer. Does this mean my tickets are not valid ?

I had the same problem with my iPad. The validation box isn't there. Hopefully will get an email soon regarding it so I can pay it that way.

I'm using my iPad, as I'm having a few problems with my computer. Does this mean my tickets are not valid ?

Yes, but as Marty Mcfly says,you will receive an email that will let you pay it.

The button that adds the charge is there it's just hidden in a menu when you click the second box to accept the t and c the box below that you click on and the charge box appears you then click that and it will add it to your cart as they say check the final payable amount before you finalise your order if it's not in there scroll back to you find it. I have used my iPhone multiple times for orders and always managed to add the charge without a problem.

Well let me be the first to offer you hearty congratulations for being able to navigate through a system that is so simple, it is fooling lots of others.

Hopefully our emails come soon and Eventbrite can come up with technical solution for the future...

Well let me be the first to offer you hearty congratulations for being able to navigate through a system that is so simple, it is fooling lots of others.

Hopefully our emails come soon and Eventbrite can come up with technical solution for the future...

Showmasters aren't using the validation fee method on future shows so people won't have the same problem.

QS

I've made a total newbie error and missed off the validation fee in a rush as my stupid work computer went too slowly for me and didn't register my click.

Who do I contact to sort it, given the proximity to the show? It's for Friday entry.

Bad day made worse :'(

Thanks!!

• Moderators

QS

I've made a total newbie error and missed off the validation fee in a rush as my stupid work computer went too slowly for me and didn't register my click.

Who do I contact to sort it, given the proximity to the show? It's for Friday entry.

Thanks!!

You will get an email hopefully in the next couple of days asking you to pay it.

QS

Thanks!!

Pretty much all office is working on it, don't worry. You'll get the e-mail before the show.

Haha, thanks QS. My Mum called me asking if she could go with me as I'm on my lonesome on Friday! And I did it too quickly for this stupid rust bucket. I actually clicked on it, that's what's bugging me!!

I someone reads my name, they're just gonna say, trust Lizzy!!

Thanks x

Haha, thanks QS. My Mum called me asking if she could go with me as I'm on my lonesome on Friday! And I did it too quickly for this stupid rust bucket. I actually clicked on it, that's what's bugging me!!

I someone reads my name, they're just gonna say, trust Lizzy!!

Thanks x

It's three clicks, you probably missed the last one. There's a pinned topic in General Chat with an image.