Real fans thoughts on this its a new problem that we have to solve

Hey. My mum bought us tickets for the LFCC along with Photoshoots. She won't be there though. After reading that post I'm in a bit of a panic, will this be a problem?

Please help

Thanks!!

I've already replied to your first post. Please don't ask the same question in multiple topics. People are complaining about the many posts already as it is. ;)

Hi. I did 1 Big order of tickets for myself and friends 4 of them are going both Sat and Sun where as Myself and a few others can only do Sun. All the Tickets have my name on. For the ones going Sat without me will this be a problem?

At no point when I ordered was I asked to enter the Names of my friends

Hi. I did 1 Big order of tickets for myself and friends 4 of them are going both Sat and Sun where as Myself and a few others can only do Sun. All the Tickets have my name on. For the ones going Sat without me will this be a problem?

At no point when I ordered was I asked to enter the Names of my friends

I'm confused I brought mine and my mates tickets to get in is this not Allowed ?!

We've already answered this repeatedly in this topic and other topics too.

It is allowed to buy tickets for others. If you're there with the other people anyway: not an issue at all. If they do a day without you scribble down a note saying you could only make day X and bought tickets for the remaining days for them.

I havent read the thread but one thing is if you DO want to print paper tickets is to print NOT FOR RESALE over them or do what glastonbury do (admittadly probably not possible due to finance) and picture every ticket

• Like 1

Hi all,

I have a concern that I would appreciate some advice on, if anyone can help.

I am a "Real fan", I went to LFCC14, CFCC13 and the first DSTL. I was planning on taking my wife and two kids (5 years and a baby, 3 months) to LFCC15. I purchased a family entry ticket for Sunday, 2 Christopher Lloyd photo tickets and one Malcolm McDowell photo.

Unfortunately, we have now decided that we should not attend this year for 3 main reasons, 1st - Malcolm McDowell cancelled, 2nd - after last year, I dont think taking 2 young children is a wise idea, and 3rd due to recent world events on the news, I am worried about going to the capital.

I sold my etickets on ebay but now, with talk of spot checks, I am concerned that the 3 people that bought the tickets may be let down on the day.

My question is, is there a way I can ensure their entry and photo shoots. Maybe give them my phone number or last 4 digits of the card I paid with?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Kind regards

You really shouldn't worry about terror attacks as you'll never go anywhere again! Additionally overcrowding like last year won't happen again - it's a new and bigger venue and a cap on the tickets happened this year.

Also I'd suggest it isn't advisable advertising on there that you broke the T&C's you agreed to when you purchased your tickets - you are not allowed to sell them on.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1