Tickets sell out update as of July please look at

Is there a Christopher Lloyd talk then? All I know about talks are the ones they are selling tickets for. I haven't seen any talks diamond exclusive (or is this mentioned in the diamond pass description?) or free talks announced yet...

1 x Seat at the Christopher Lloyd talk. This talk will be with Christopher Lloyd, is exclusive to this Diamond Pass, and will take place on either Saturday or Sunday (to be confirmed nearer the time) All Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass holders will have reserved seating and do not need to purchase a ticket.

Ah, thought so, in the diamond pass description...Weird it mentions reserved seating when it's an exclusive already and the mention you don't need to buy a ticket is a bit over the top as well, as there are no tickets being sold anyway...Anyway, any more talks announced that I missed? lol Dang, I just need the full schedule, so I can start planning the weekend! :P *patiently waiting*

Is there a Christopher Lloyd talk then? All I know about talks are the ones they are selling tickets for. I haven't seen any talks diamond exclusive (or is this mentioned in the diamond pass description?) or free talks announced yet...

1 x Seat at the Christopher Lloyd talk. This talk will be with Christopher Lloyd, is exclusive to this Diamond Pass, and will take place on either Saturday or Sunday (to be confirmed nearer the time) All Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass holders will have reserved seating and do not need to purchase a ticket.

Same for Robert Englund.

Same for Robert Englund.

And Robert will be joined by Robert Kurtzman for his talk as well. I do hope these talks stay exclusive to the Diamond Pass holders as they were very much part of that exclusive package as I saw it, so would be a bit special for a smaller number of attendees.

• Like 1

How's the Aliens talk selling, Jason. I want to get 4x tickets for this, but until the schedule for the weekend is produced I'm reluctant to purchase as I've got a busy weekend already planned and I'd hate to have this clash...

I'm in the same boat! Would be good to know :)

I think there's going to be a BIG rush on photo and talk tickets once the schedule goes up, as a lot of people are waiting to see what they can best fit when. I was going to do that more but have relented and taken the risk of clashes over the risk of things selling out. There's still a few guests in my 'maybe' pile that I am waiting to see what days they fit best with my other shoots, but that I'm not too bothered if I miss out.

I was thinking of doing the same, then I remembered that the first schedule released last year and the year before that was not the final one. There are always going to be hiccups and issues, maybe photoshoots missed of entirely by accident.

Buying once the schedule is released may even force a schedule change, say SM had only factored in 30 minutes for a guest but the number of sales forces them to add another 15 or 30 minutes and they have to move the guest to another part of the day entirely...

Same for Robert Englund.

And Robert will be joined by Robert Kurtzman for his talk as well. I do hope these talks stay exclusive to the Diamond Pass holders as they were very much part of that exclusive package as I saw it, so would be a bit special for a smaller number of attendees.

I agree but my point was they sold the talks for MJF and didnt keep any exlusive for diamond pass holders and that was the most expensive one, very annoying as it will be packed

Same for Robert Englund.

I agree but my point was they sold the talks for MJF and didnt keep any exlusive for diamond pass holders and that was the most expensive one, very annoying as it will be packed

It will be very busy for sure, probably the busiest talk of the weekend, but at least Diamond pass holders will have reserved seating at the front. I guess as MJF was such a big guest they wanted to have the option of opening up his talk to a lot more people, but yes I see what you mean in that some of the talks are exclusive to diamond pass holders whilst others will be diamond and general talk ticket purchases. Personally I think the big draw on the MJF diamond pass was it was the only way to get his autograph.

Can we buy entry tickets on the day or are they completely gone now?

All tickets for Saturday and Sunday have been sold. There will not be any on the day tickets for those days. I think some are still left for Friday though at the moment.

The talk with MJF & the BTTF cast is on Sunday? I hope it won't clash with my Sigourney/power loader & Catherine Tate photo shoots. :crying:

The schedule will be up shortly.

Just wondering, not sure if you'll know......when will the photo shoot schedule be up?

:ninja:

• Like 1

:laugh:

I just need to know when the photo shoots start on Sunday. What time will I get in the hall (roughly) if I there at 9am to buy my entry ticket on the door?

Edited by tompain100
  • Like 1

:laugh:

I just need to know when the photo shoots start on Sunday. What time will I get in the hall (roughly) if I there at 9am to buy my entry ticket on the door?

If you haven't got an entry ticket for the Sunday you are out of luck. Sold online only and sold out.