LFCC Saturday and Sunday now sold out!

As great news this is for showmasters I also think it is unfair that there are no tickets for sale on the door as not everybody buys online.I think there should have been a set amount of tickets available for sale on the door.A pity as this looks like a great show.

Edited by brianshovlin

As great news this is for showmasters I also think it is unfair that there are no tickets for sale on the door as not everybody buys online.I think there should have been a set amount of tickets available for sale on the door.A pity as this looks like a great show.

It was posted well in advance that there would be no on the door sales if ticket sales reached the cap. Putting any tickets aside for on the door sales would have created queueing madness way worse than last year.

On the door just isn't doable any more. You can't tell the public that you will only have x amount on the door because you will still get thousands turning up hoping to be one of those to get one.

that's good to hear sm because it was crazy last year too many people were allowed in and the situation wasn't good,but now you've capped the ticket numbers at a certain amount at least you know how many people are going, well done sm keep up the good work!!!!

• Like 1

Be transparent...saying there is a cap is meaningless, for all we know it could be a 25000 or 40000 cap each day...

So half/under half last years attendence? I think people would be happy with your numbers for a saturday (except SM of course lol)

It will be less than last year, as last year had thousands show up on the day. And I think in a forum post after the event Jason said Saturday got to around 70/80,000?

Two points before this year's event.

Entry

Last year I, like many others, queued from 7am to get into the venue as early as possible. There were people were arriving at 9am and casually walking/sneaking in with the rest of us. This is very irritating and should be stopped this year if possible. Sometimes I don't know why I bother leaving Cardiff at 4am, when I see what other people do to get in.

VQ tickets

Can the volunteers/staff being handed the tickets at the autograph queue, please check the numbers on them. I had a VQ ticket of under 20 for a big guest last year and two girls in front of me had ticket numbers over 400 and were allowed right through to get their autos.

That's it.

Two points before this year's event.

Entry

Last year I, like many others, queued from 7am to get into the venue as early as possible. There were people were arriving at 9am and casually walking/sneaking in with the rest of us. This is very irritating and should be stopped this year if possible. Sometimes I don't know why I bother leaving Cardiff at 4am, when I see what other people do to get in.

VQ tickets

Can the volunteers/staff being handed the tickets at the autograph queue, please check the numbers on them. I had a VQ ticket of under 20 for a big guest last year and two girls in front of me had ticket numbers over 400 and were allowed right through to get their autos.

That's it.

Entry - point them out to staff/crew. They are trying to keep their eyes open, but with these crowds they simply can't memorize eveyone.

VQ tickets - that depends on what numbers were called at that point. If numbers up to over 400 were called it was fine for them to get in line. Sometimes higher numbers are allowed in if the line is short, but that was a real exception then.