LFCC Saturday and Sunday now sold out!

• Showmasters Admin

LFCC 2015 has passed another amazing milestone; as of this afternoon all entry tickets for Saturday and Sunday have sold out. Please be aware that entry tickets will NOT be sold on the door on either Saturday or Sunday, the show is fully sold out.

There are still a limited number of Gold passes available, which include 3 day entry, also entry tickets for Friday are still available.

For those with Saturday/Sunday talk or photo shoot tickets but no Saturday/Sunday entry…

PHOTO SHOOTS: If you have a photo shoot ticket for a day you don't have entry for. Please email shop@showmastersevents.com and either request a refund, or to have the ticket moved to a day you do have entry. Your ticket will not automatically be valid on the other day so please do email us first.

TALKS: If you have a talk ticket for a day you don't have an entry ticket for, please email shop@showmastersevents.com and we will refund these tickets.

DIAMOND PASS: If you have a Diamond pass and no entry, please email shop@showmastersevents.com and we’ll do our best to help.

• Like 9

Does this mean Sunday will be as busy as Saturday, or did you have less on sale for Sunday in first place ?

Also, how full is "sold out" in comparison to last years chock a block saturday? (and to some extent, 2013s Saturday)

Sunday will be as busy as Saturday. Olympia holds some 120,000 people, all depends on how much Showmasters have hired space wise to the capacity that is allowed. It will be very busy and the queues in the mornings will be horrendous but it will be a great show!!

• Like 1

"It will be very busy and the queues in the mornings will be horrendous but it will be a great show!!"

Oh joy! I can't wait. All them queues, squeezing past people, unable to look at the stalls. Sounds like a "great" show :-\

Edited by jediknight49

My friend who in previous years has had me book tickets for him has booked 2 shoots for RDA on Sunday but didn't realise he would have to get entry as previous times we went we could pay at the gate. Is there absolutely any way he and his mum can go, is there any cancellations? RDA is the guest he has most wanted since we started going to these many years ago. I know it's the same for every one but if there is any chance please let me know

He could buy a Gold ticket (but they would need one each) if they are still available but otherwise I believe the current advise is that he will have to contact the shop for a refund. Tickets aren't transferable and they are sold out for entry.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

hope sm have enough space to accommodate all the people going as last years event at earls court was very busy and you had to squeeze past people to look at the stalls,some people were pushing a lot...

Well, I've been on a Diet, So I can slip in between people, Also had my Hooves fitted with Rubber so if I step on ya it won't hurt so much :smile: Water Hump has been filled up, so plenty there.. Gonna get my hair clipped and I am ready... Bring it on... :badwind:

• Like 3