Showmasters Pre Orders

Showmasters Jabba Print

Can you show us what the print currently looks like? I notice that there have been lots of Jabba's palace guests at shows recently ;)

Could you also advise what the current running total is?

Image added above. All our signers are on target to be £10 per autograph with Jeremy Bulloch being the only 1 at £15. I think we have 16 on it so far and the target is around 30. A few more will be added at the next round of shows and we should have this complete by next summer. (1 year project with 30 names is not a bad turnaround)

There are limited numbers left and £50 will still secure your print via the shop. http://www.showmasterssales.com/homepage/cat_982773-Showmasters-Jabba-Print.html

I will be in touch with those who have ordered so far to sort out balance payments/payment plans.

JG

Hi all.

I've taken a pic of the print as it stands. I'll get that up ASAP. We have Phil Herbert being added next weekend which takes us up to I believe 19 signers this year. Our aim in 30 and in your hands by the middle of next year :).

I think we have less then10 left. Don't panic I won't be chasing you for the valence in 1 go. I'll be emailing each of you to sort out how you pay :)

JG

• Like 1

I'll be emailing each of you to sort out how you pay :)

JG

I hope this didn't happen? as I've not received any email since paying the initial money to buy in and reserve.

HI all.

I hope you all had a great xmas. I will be in contact soon to sort out further payments on the piece. I did take a photo at one of the later shows last year and will get that posted asap.

We are on course to finish these this year and our aim is around 28 to 30 signers.

JG

• Like 1

Everyone will get an update via email tonight regarding the jabba prints,

JG

I've sent two emails responding about payment option via link in the store as not keen on giving my card details out via email / phone.

No reply yet.

Has this piece now been completed? I saw them being sold at a convention this past weekend.

Also, do you guys have anything to do with the other Star Wars multi-signed piece that was on display (similar to the Land of the Jawas piece but a different photo from Tatooine, albeit signed by many of the same people)?

There are a couple more names to be added yet. We have also started a ewok print and cantina print but want several names on them before we start selling them. We have a very LIMITED amount of land of the Jawa etc left if anyone is interested please email me.

J

As stated above, it's really better if you send an E-Mail. Jason only Comes here when he has a spare Minute after dealing with direct enquiries. Plus he mentioned that he was sick last time he was on here.

Can we please have a realistic time for this as I’ve been emailing for ages and never get an actual proper timeline 

The last update is from January 7 on Facebook and says "waiting on Tubes." Jason is at an event at the moment, but I will see if he can post an update. May be next week though.

The last e-mail reply I have from Jason on this was from mid-February saying he was about to ship those and would post an update.

Hi Simon, I think the team who deal with the Jabba Print will be at Destination Star Trek Germany this weekend so they may not see this for a few days.