Showmasters Jabba Print

Showmasters Pre Orders

• Moderators

Can you show us what the print currently looks like? I notice that there have been lots of Jabba's palace guests at shows recently ;)

Could you also advise what the current running total is?

Image added above. All our signers are on target to be £10 per autograph with Jeremy Bulloch being the only 1 at £15. I think we have 16 on it so far and the target is around 30. A few more will be added at the next round of shows and we should have this complete by next summer. (1 year project with 30 names is not a bad turnaround)

There are limited numbers left and £50 will still secure your print via the shop. http://www.showmasterssales.com/homepage/cat_982773-Showmasters-Jabba-Print.html

I will be in touch with those who have ordered so far to sort out balance payments/payment plans.

JG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hi all.

I've taken a pic of the print as it stands. I'll get that up ASAP. We have Phil Herbert being added next weekend which takes us up to I believe 19 signers this year. Our aim in 30 and in your hands by the middle of next year :).

I think we have less then10 left. Don't panic I won't be chasing you for the valence in 1 go. I'll be emailing each of you to sort out how you pay :)

JG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Everyone will get an update via email tonight regarding the jabba prints,

JG

I've sent two emails responding about payment option via link in the store as not keen on giving my card details out via email / phone.

No reply yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has this piece now been completed? I saw them being sold at a convention this past weekend.

Also, do you guys have anything to do with the other Star Wars multi-signed piece that was on display (similar to the Land of the Jawas piece but a different photo from Tatooine, albeit signed by many of the same people)?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...